Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA

One of my favorite shows, I watch it anytime that I can. Its crazy to me that some of this can actually happen but it is so entertaining. I'm defiantly addicted to this show!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

SVU is my favorite TV show. I have seen every episode and I still watch reruns. The cast is amazing. It can be really sad though, but they portray it well.
soledad H.
soledad H.
Glendale, AZ

IT PULLS ME IN EVERY TIME....
Megan M.
Megan M.
Navarre, FL

Who doesn't love svu?! I miss det. Stabler but I still watch the new episodes.
DAVID C.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD

I have always liked this show. It is sadly the only one left on TV. It is not the same but the new cast is doing ok and getting better. I wish some of the main cast had not left but people do have to move on.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN

I literally will sit all day and watch this show! Even the reruns! One of the best shows out there!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Aurora, NE

I am soo addicted to this show. I am obsessed, though, I am sad that Stabler left...I really hope that they keep the powerful plot lines coming!
Carmen B.
Carmen B.

Love the marathons on USA. My favorite crime time show ever!!!! Stabler and Olivia are amazeballs. I literal y recommend this show to everyone! I miss Stabler but it's still a really great, exciting show.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ

SVU will always be amazing, although it was definitely at it's best when it was Benson and Stabler with Cabot (or later with Casey Novak). Fun Fact: My best friends and I once watched an entire 14 hour USA marathon all the way through during our freshman year of college. SVU will never get old.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Auburn, WA

Love love love this show. All 13 seasons. I have seen every episode!! I like that they focus on the crimes rather than relationships between the cast. They keep it interesting. Once you watch the beginning of the episode, you're sucked in until the end of it. Love it. And although Elliott leaves, Nick is a great replacement!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?