Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

One of my favorite shows to watch .. The cases are ripped right out of the headlines and they usually add There own twist
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL

This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Jazmyn C.
Jazmyn C.
New Kensington, PA

I watched ever episode of this show because its so good. You should watch it because its the best show in the world. The makers are gineusess!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wise, VA

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is by far my favorite of all of the Law and Orders. The plots are great and the cast is wonderful. Some of the situations are not appropriate for younger viewers but other than that, it's great.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

I am addicted to this show. DUM DUM!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

I love this show!!! I watch it all the time including the reruns!!! I'm not one for the other law and order shows but this one is my favorite
Megan G.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY

Hands down the best crime show ever if not the best show ever. It is my all time favorite shop. Benson is amazing and makes the show incredible.
Anna D.
Anna D.

Every Tuesday I record the marathon! I just started a few weeks ago and I have just been addicted ever since! it is a new mystery every time and I like that you can just begin wwatching whenever without having any background
karlisa g.
karlisa g.

I did watch this a long time ago but I do not know why I do not like it now.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA

This is one of my favorite crime dramas to watch. It leaves you on the edge of your seat every time! The characters are great too! Of course Detective Benson is my fav. Sometimes the outcomes of the show are predictable though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now