Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Oct. 9, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Buenísímo si te gustan los programas de resolución de casos, el más parecido a este show podria ser Shades of Blue, pero este programa va más alla porque ves desde que se encuentra el crimen hasta la condena del mismo, totalmente recomendado
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
One of the best shows on television nowadays.
Deena L.
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv
Great show has many different plots and keeps you entertained for hours. I love all the characters and the facts that after so many years it can still have me entertained.
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
Columbus, OH
Once you start watching Law & Order: SVU, you won't be able to stop! Every episode is gripping and emotional.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kannapolis, NC
This is my poison. I love all the old episodes. I stopped watching tho as of last season but I still watch the reruns.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
So addicted to this show. I need to take out a loan and buy every season, lol. This show never gets old.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Durham, NC
Oct. 9, 2016, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like the suspense. Never a dull moment. Olivia is the best. One of my favorite shows to just sit back and relax and watch.
marisol l.
marisol l.
One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Angelic T.
Angelic T.
Greenwich, CT
My Fav Show.... if you never seen it, you HAVE to watch it. I promise, you will be glued to your t.v. Great Show!
Kara L.
Kara L.
By far one of my favorite crime shows and SVU is my favorite out of all of the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are badass.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?