Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Calera, AL

Amazing cast. Fantastic story lines. Wonderful guest stars. Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on TV. Even better part....It's not reality!
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC

I have been watching this show for quite awhile, as does my mother and now my children. I like the characters and actors who play them. I also feel that you do get a fairly realistic view of the process and like that the end is usually a bit of a surprise.
Gina R.
Gina R.

I love Law & Order: SVU. Me and my roommate will usually spend all day on
Sundays watching the marathons. They are always so interesting and who doesn't love seeing which celebrity will guest star next!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA

I am a Law and Order SVU addict. I love this show. The story lines are great and so are the characters.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old and the drama/storylines are never boring.
Ragan H.
Ragan H.
West Columbia, SC

Law and Order SVU is a great show. The episodes are always fully entertaining for someone like me who loves crime shows
Amber B.
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK

I absolutely love anything to do with crime and suspense. An amazing series
Kim B.
Kim B.
Muskego, WI

I love this show! I was bummed that Elliot left the show but the rest of the cast is top notch! Love Detective Benson!
holli e.
holli e.
Worcester, MA

Olivia & Elliot are such an amazing team...I could watch this 24/7. My kids think I am bizarre because I fall asleep to it and it's about people getting killed and raped. Idk it's my show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now