Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Sanford, FL

Out of all the shows;; Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent; Law & Order LA, Law & Order Trial By Jury and Law & Order SVU , THIS IS THE BEST ONE. In my opinion.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS

I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL

I have seen every single episode and I love every single episode. The roles of Olivia and Elliott will continue to be part of me LOL but really, I have spent many Saturdays/Sundays watching SVU marathons on USA. The most intriguing cop show that still has the ability to deliver a message and bring awareness to certain causes (human trafficking is a big one).
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

Love this show. The cast is great. I like all crime shows and just started watching this one and fell in love. It is always on!
Emily B.
Emily B.

One of my favorite crime shows, and I watch a bunch! The actors are great, the stories are great, and I always feel hooked once I start an episode. It is a really good series.
Chakeya G.
Chakeya G.
San Pedro, CA

I watched many season on Netflix mainly 7-12 lol but I really love this show!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Carbon, IN

I watch Law and Order all the time! SVU has to be my favorite. I've watched all that were available on Netflix, now I have to wait for them to add more.
April S.
April S.

Love this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and never know whats going to happen. Always entertaining.
Arika G.
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA

Definitely love this show! could not get enough of it! I think I watched every single episode on Netflix
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA

Love this show. I think its better than all the other law and orders. Although i don't think the show is the same without Stabler I still like it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now