Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love watching the special victims unit episodes! They're so awesome and interesting to watch.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Southfield, MI
I really love the law & order shows but this one is the best! Benson is the best character but miss Stabler.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Love this show! I watch it with my family all the time. I always have episodes on the DVR.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
I like the more recent episodes (2010-current) because the lighting is better than the ones 20 years ago. Also, the writers really try to stay up to date with the different things (e.g. the Ray Rice domestic violence and the various social media sites out there)
Corrie P.
Corrie P.
La Porte, IN
SVU is definitely the best law & order show. I always end up watching the marathons on USA.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
Every show is creepy. It is nice to see the criminals always get caught. I can watch this show all the time!
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA
I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Gisell A.
Gisell A.
SVU has to be my most favorite show ever. i have seen all seasons on netflix and i loved every single episode. I cant wait for more episodes to be added
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ
I love this show, but I love it better when stabler was there and cragin but still an awesome show
Callie O.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?