10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,190 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is the best me and my ma watch this all the time I love i-tea on the team and how they work as a team
This series is one of my guilty pleasures. SVU is my favorite in the Law & Order franchise. I have been watching this series for as long as I can remember. Even though I've pretty much seen every episode, I never get bored when I watch them again.
This is definitely one of my favorite shows! Love the drama and suspense!!! Would recommend to anyone that likes crime shows
One of my favorite crime shows, and I watch a bunch! The actors are great, the stories are great, and I always feel hooked once I start an episode. It is a really good series.
Wish they would bring Stabler back but I could be wrong and maybe they have? I LOVE this show. I watched this all the time as a kid.
This is one of my favorite TV shows! I've seen every episode and whenever it does marathon I find myself getting sucked in! I can't stop watching!
This is my favorite show. Olivia Benson has me hooked and coming back for more. I've seen every season.
Best tv show ever, many years at tv and still can surprise me, i love this tipe of tv series, like csi, criminal minds, et
It is a nail-biter. From season 1 to season 15, you'll be hooked. Some how this show manages to almost never deviate from the mains story-line to talk about some bullshi** going on in the land of character drama.
Can never go wrong on this show. I love how they interrogate people and leaves you guessing on who did the crime.
Q & A
What's the longest you've ever binge watched SVU? Come on, be honest! You know we've all done it!!
Yes, I can't get enough!
Did anyone else stop watching after Elliot left?
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
what is this show about?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos