BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Krystal G.
I love SVU. I've tried to watch Criminal intent and even CSI but none of them compare to SVU The story lines and plot are constructed so well. Always has you on the edge. I think it would be epic if they brought Stabler back!
Ninoska P.
Ninoska P.
THIS IS MY MUST WATCH WEDNESDAY SHOW! IT HAS CHANGED A BIT SINCE STABLER'S DEPARTURE BUT I JUST LOVE LAW & ORDER
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
I have seen every single episode and I love every single episode. The roles of Olivia and Elliott will continue to be part of me LOL but really, I have spent many Saturdays/Sundays watching SVU marathons on USA. The most intriguing cop show that still has the ability to deliver a message and bring awareness to certain causes (human trafficking is a big one).
I dont see much, but its good because i study law, and the scenes in the court are good for me.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Pop Culture Expert
Great show when you are in the mood for some crime and drama. Always a different story and you aren't expecting the ending to turn out how it does.
Dapheny P.
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL
The thing about this show is that i have been watching it for years and although the show has a reoccurring theme, i never feel like I'm watching the same episode with different people, The cast does an amazing job at evoking emotion.
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
Love this show. I think its better than all the other law and orders. Although i don't think the show is the same without Stabler I still like it.
Jensen H.
Jensen H.
Cordele, GA
Great show really wish Elliot came back he and Olivia made the show so after he left it kinda went down hill but I still watch it every wednesday
Margeaux D.
Margeaux D.
Port Charlotte, FL
I could binge watch this series any day. It's gritty and well written. I love the detectives! They balance the character's personal lives and working lives very well. Well, they're usually at work but they don't forget to add in family dynamics and single life of the detectives.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.
Blacksburg, VA
I love SVU. I was so excited when it was added to Netflix (goodbye weekend). Though sometimes the episodes can seem a little stale, there are those few that keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Nereida A.
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?
Darbi F.
Darbi F.
Mount Vernon
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
How is this show? Is it scary?