Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Palmdale, CA

I'm not a big fan but it's interesting to watch and it keeps me busy it's also sad
Barbara S.
Barbara S.

This is another one of my favorite shows... It is also not for children to watch.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Chippewa Fls, WI

Best show on television. So sad they took Elliot off tho. I loved him so much. Lol
Christina P.
Christina P.
Roselle, IL

Awesome show. I want to be a lawyer so I love this. Very entertaining yet dramatic
Camila w.
Camila w.

I really like this show. It's not something I watch every day though. Good acting!
Great show. Love the story lines. Good actors and actresses. Keep up the good work
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX

Probly have seen every episode, well the first 6 or 7 seasons. Love elliot and liv
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, Tx

Such an incredible show. I love the characters/cast and the story line they follow
Summer R.
Summer R.
Union, MS

I have rewatched this series tons of times. Fantastic actors and great storylines!
Vivian Y.
Vivian Y.
Fresno, CA

Love this show. I have been watching for years! Also intense and dramatic! Love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now