Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kt H.
Kt H.
Marriottsvl, MD

My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

I would normally give this three stars, but it gets four for sheer longevity. It's so easy to just get sucked into a Law & Order SVU marathon, dammit. I've finally broken the habit for a few years now, mostly because half the show's success comes from the Elliot/Olivia team, and certain episodes are pretty thrilling, but it does get stale and slightly predictable.
carlye r.
carlye r.
Nashville , TN

One of the best shows that has been around forever. if you have a day at home, you have to just sit on the couch and binge watch it for the day
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Vancouver, WA

I love that it often is played as a marathon, because i could watch them all day.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

Title says it all, i love it
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD

I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I haven't watched in recent years but man do I love the reruns. Some are hard to watch but these shows just pull you in!
Iris M.
Iris M.

All time favorite show, i have it bookmarked on my hulu! It has a great story if you have followed it from season one with the different ways each detective takes their approach to a case and what they have been through!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

I love Law & Order: SVU. I like all the Law & Order shows, but this one is my favorite. I think it is because Christopher and Mariska were just so amazing on screen. I haven't watched the more recent seasons, but love catching a rerun of older episodes.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL

The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now