Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this show! It's so interesting and always captivates me
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
The best show! I could watch this all day, every day. I don't even care if it's a rerun! I will be so sad when they stop making this show (hope it never happens)!
ari k.
ari k.
Mcdonough, GA
One of my fav shows, each case is so interesting and so are the background stories with the main characters,. its sooo well done and is the best law and order to me , that iv'e seen.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been a fan of law and order for as long as I can remember. The show is so intense and always looks forward for the next.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I have always loved this show but its just not the same since Elliot Stabler is gone.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
There is definitely a reason this show has been around for so long. It is really good! I love when there are marathons of it on USA.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Absolutely Love This Show! I can watch it all day! Love Mariska (Benson) and Christopher (Stabler)
Angela S.
Angela S.
I love Law & Order: SVU. I've been a fan long before my family got cable, haha. I used to watch all the Law & Order franchise shows (the orginal, criminal intent, and even trial by jury). But SVU has lasting power. The writers are beyond good, and the cast delivers consistently.
Raj F.
Raj F.
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
if you love suspense action and trying to solve mysteries, law and order svu is an amazing show to watch. although they say that the episodes aren't real life stories, they certainly reenact some true to life stories that you ha e either seen in the news or can relate to first hand. I definitely recommend everyone to check this show out
Genna T.
Genna T.
Tabernacle, NJ
SVU is my go to show to veg out NAND I love that It is ALWAYS on TV. I am a huge benson and stabler fan. The story lines typically come from current events which can be scary but I love that they show the legal part in addition to the cop perspective.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?