Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Briss D.
Briss D.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this show have been watching it non stop since my sister introduced me to it. It's a must for all those individuals that love CSI shows.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

This show is the best ilove it!! I can watch it all day! The actors r amazing and they always have great stories.
Maria M.
Maria M.
New City, NY

This show has been on for almost 16 years! & I have been watching from the beginning everything about it is amazing the writing, the acting, the characters and actors who portay them! everything is so believable and real plus you learn a little bit about the judicial system! :)
Tanisha C.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

Watch all of the Law and Order shows. I love hem all. I think they all teach lessons we can use in life or make us think what we would have done in certain situations. Benson you play your role well.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Hoquiam, WA

Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

I am addicted to this show. DUM DUM!
Christy K.
Christy K.
Owego, NY

This show is very good and heartbreaking at the same time. The actors are good and you will fall in love with the characters they play.
Gisell A.
Gisell A.

SVU has to be my most favorite show ever. i have seen all seasons on netflix and i loved every single episode. I cant wait for more episodes to be added
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ

I love this show because you just never know how it is going to end. It keeps you guessing. No two cases are the same. Olivia and Finch are my favorite characters. My favorite scene/episode was when Olivia got attacked by a serial rapist. She was so believable.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I don't know where to start.. I love this show! I always watch the marathons when they come on USA, which is every other day. Usually when I watch a TV show I don't like watching reruns, but this show is an exception. I can't get enough of it. Everything about it is great. It has great actors, great story lines, great endings, and just great everything. I like the older seasons better and the ones with Stabler. The new season is okay, but it's not the same as when Stabler was on there. Him and Olivia had great chemistry and worked so well together. The new season just isn't the same, but still a great show overall!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now