Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan U.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
Absolutely love this show! Mariska Hargitay is an excellent female role model, and she plays a strong character that's relatable. I love that you can just pick up and enjoy an episode of any of the Law & Order shows without knowing a lot about the back story. This show is an excellent advocate to the public as well about the importance of getting justice for victims of sexual abuse and assault. The writing is excellent and the acting is great!
Dina H.
Dina H.
Every episode was so good! i learned so much from this show. the stories were very messed up but felt very, very real. i stopped watching after christopher meloni left, but its still a great show.
Oct. 8, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have adored this show since I was like 13! It has some serious plot lines, not suitable for all ages! It opens your eyes to serious issues and makes you think!
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
This show can be very graphic, but it has such dynamic, motivated, characters that truly care about justice and it's so inspiring to watch. (Plus Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia, so there's that.)
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & order SVU is not only my favorite law & order but it's one of my favorite series ever. I know all of the episodes but I still watch them over and over. I love Olivia but I miss Elliot. They were the perfect team.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
I've watched all the Law and Order shows. SVU and the original are my favorites. I love the new cast with Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish. Captivating and never fails to entertain
Juanita W.
Juanita W.
Marion, OH
This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch this everyday over and over again! I love Olivia Benson she so awesome and her character rocks!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
I have never missed a show. I have even thanks to Netflix went back and re watched all the shows. This is my drug and everyone knows the when SVU is on don't bother me lol
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Kim  C.
Kim C.
I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?