Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL

I can watch this all day and night. Rerun after rerun. It is something about that team that just has me hooked. This is one that will never get old.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA

This is one of my all time favorite tv shows . Multiple stories with stories in the background as well
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH

My mom and I both love to watch this show! It always keeps me entertained and is always on when I have nothing else to watch on TV :)
Jes S.
Jes S.

I really like this series, because you can see cases that could potentially happen and see how they would be handled. I also like how there is a story throughout the whole thing while they are also solving crimes.
Kayla R.

SVU is one of those shows that once you start watching it, you can't stop. Those darn marathons on USA have consumed many of my lazy days. I miss Stabler but I still tune in every once and awhile. Its just not the same without him. :(
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX

I love this show--I have a bit of an obsession with crime dramas. Out of all of the crime dramas I watch, this is one of my favorites, for sure. I'm not sure why I like this show so much--my husband is creeped out by the "child molesters and rapists", but maybe I like it because people are fighting for the victims on this show.

I'm so glad that Olivia has stayed on the show, but I do miss Stabler a lot. I've had a hard time getting used to the new characters, though I think they're okay now.

I hope this show stays on the air for a long time.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I never get tired of this show!
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
West Milford, NJ

I love this show. It teaches you a lot and its super interesting. Love it
Edia S.
Edia S.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love this show. They way they make the story about the things that are actually happing in this world now. It's amazing
Geri J.
Geri J.
Saint Louis

I have been watching law and order since the early 90's. I love the show and all of the shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now