Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY

I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX

Love this show, very dark yet still very entertaining. I have seen every season!
Pretty R.
Pretty R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This show is the best me and my ma watch this all the time I love i-tea on the team and how they work as a team
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Plymouth, MN

Love this show. I like how there is a side plot along with the investigations
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Dothan, AL

If i watch one episode i have to watch five. my husband and i get sucked into this show so easy
Latoya R.
Latoya R.
Pasadena, MD

Love this show. Could watch marathons all day if life let me. I loved it a little more when Elliot was still on the show but the new additions to the cast are doing great!
Janet C.
Janet C.
Olympia, WA

Yes, Law & Order is formulaic, but the formula is excellent for losing yourself for an hour! The characters are interesting, particularly Mariscka Hargitay's character, and the storylines are great. If there's an SVU marathon, get ready to lose a day!
Carmen  B.
Carmen B.
Pikeville, NC

Great show. Love watching the marathons they run on TNT. Not the same without Stabler but still a great show.
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN

I have seen every episode of this show and it just keeps getting better! Such a great show to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?