Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Columbus, OH

Wish they would bring Stabler back but I could be wrong and maybe they have? I LOVE this show. I watched this all the time as a kid.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Collinsville, IL

I've been watching SVU for years and it's one of those shows that I watch ALL the time. Anytime a marathon is on, I watch it. The storylines are fantastics, the actors are wonderful. Love Benson and Stabler. Was very sad when Stabler left the show, but the new season is excellent! Danny Pino (from Cold Case) is a wonderful addition to the cast.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Richmond, KY

My friends are all obsessed with this show but I just don't see it. The acting in it is mediocre. I'll watch it if there isn't anything else on
Haley G.
Haley G.
Fortuna, CA

This show is very entertaining and just a great all around show to watch
adam J.
adam J.

Great series of shows as well as actors. I watch it daily. You should watch it as well.
Tammie R.
Tammie R.

I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX

SVU is the best police drama ever, it's been running for 15 years and it's better than ever. They keep it interesting by using current issues and personal drama from the squad. If you are looking for some drama and suspense on your Wednesday night? watch SVU.

ding dong the beast is gone :D
(NBC RENEW SVU)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Southfield, MI

I really love the law & order shows but this one is the best! Benson is the best character but miss Stabler.
Connie J.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK

This has been a favorite show of mine since it started and I am so glad it is still on I can't wait for the season to start back up
Lauren  T.
Lauren T.

Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now