Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Law & Order is one of my favorite old time favorite show !! I miss Elliot in the new episodes but they still have great and interesting stories. You never know what to expect. You will defiantly love it if your into criminal justice and detective shows.
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
This is on every day at my house and I wouldn't want it any other way. Such a fantastically written show, with great casting. It will have you laughing (you're skeptical, I'm sure, but some of the characters are really humorous) and crying and sitting on the edge of your seat, maybe even falling off. Too intense at times, but a big relief will come with the end of each episode and you will agree that this is the best Law and Order on tv!
Tanisha C.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Watch all of the Law and Order shows. I love hem all. I think they all teach lessons we can use in life or make us think what we would have done in certain situations. Benson you play your role well.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Proctorville, OH
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love ❤️ love ❤️ love this show ! I have watched every season and still watch it ! It's is my favorite out of all the law and order shows!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Nov. 14, 2016, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show never gets old. I love that it is a different story every week, but there is always an underlying plot. I can't wait to see what the rest of this season has in store!
Kaitie R.
Kaitie R.
White Sands Missle Range, NM
I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Oct. 12, 2016, 7:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show although does sometimes follow the same pattern like i mentioned it is much more loose in how it executes it. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. The whole cast as a whole is magnificent. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me that this show is in no way better than the original but for me it is. It has given me something that the original never did.
Sarafina A.
Sarafina A.
This show is absolutely amazing. The plots along with the growth of the characters over all the seasons really make it worth while.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Amarillo, TX
This is one of my favorite shows!! i have watched it from season 1 episode 1 to current!! they just keep drawing me in!
Jensen H.
Jensen H.
Cordele, GA
Great show really wish Elliot came back he and Olivia made the show so after he left it kinda went down hill but I still watch it every wednesday
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?