Add a Photo

Photos (23)
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH

It's a really good show every episode is very different but can tend to get a little boring and drag on after awhile.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

SVU is my favorite TV show. I have seen every episode and I still watch reruns. The cast is amazing. It can be really sad though, but they portray it well.
adrian f.
adrian f.
Cumming, GA

Hands down, this is my all time favorite show. I've seen every episode but can't help but get sucked into watching reruns every time there is a marathon on tv, or I can't find anything new to watch on Netflix.
sandra m.
sandra m.
Buffalo, NY

Once you start watching theres no turning the channel.This is my favorite show
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA

Just can't get enough this show.It always has some twist and turns.And I never miss a single show.Love the all the actors they are so talented.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj

I LOVE this show I cannot get enough of it, however it is extremely addicting. I watch it on USA and it's always on when I have something to do, 3 hours later I realize I have just watched 3 episodes of SVU and have gotten nothing done. So watch at your own risk.
Connie J.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK

This has been a favorite show of mine since it started and I am so glad it is still on I can't wait for the season to start back up
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO

Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC

OMG I love this Show. The two Detectives working together are always Knowledgeable. I watch this all day long on my day off. I try to solve the stories before they do also. One of the Best shows on TV I would say.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING, TX

I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now