Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA

This is by far the best of the L&O franchise. I'm sad that stabler is gone, but I'm cool with Benson's new partner. I wasn't a big fan of the blonde chick, but I've grown to love her as part of the cast. I wish they gave more air time to Munch.
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL

I can watch this all day and night. Rerun after rerun. It is something about that team that just has me hooked. This is one that will never get old.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

There's always something different. Love how Benson and Stabler connect with the victims and their families so much. This show gets intense, once you start watching, you can't stop.
Emily P.
Emily P.

Special Victims Unit is my absolute favorite of all of the Law & Order series. I've seen every episode! Can't believe the show started when I was only 5! Extremely addicting and interesting show!
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA

This is one of my favorite crime dramas to watch. It leaves you on the edge of your seat every time! The characters are great too! Of course Detective Benson is my fav. Sometimes the outcomes of the show are predictable though.
April S.
April S.

Love this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and never know whats going to happen. Always entertaining.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Herndon, VA

I swear I have watched all the SVU episodes at least 20 times! Literally!! I find myself searching netflix, and all the TV channels to find an episode. The only thing I don't like is Stabler is no longer on. :( But everyone on SVU is amazing and the show always keeps me guessing!
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

I love marathons of this show, I could watch it for hours
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT

I have been watching since it first came out and I have seen every episode multiple times! Great show!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD

I miss Stabler so much! I still love the show. I could never get tired of watching it. I hope when i get into detective work I can have a partnership like Stabler and Benson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now