BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY
I feel like it goes without even saying.. this show is great. this is the kind of show that you could just watch marathons of all day and not get tired of it. the story lines are intriguing... pretty mature situations.. not gonna lie makes me feel like a pervert after seeing it lol but love the story lines and the characters are extremely lovable.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
I adore crime shows, and this is by far my favorite! I can sot and watch it for hours, even if I have already seen them
!
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
I am a long time fan of all of the Law & Orders, but this one is my favorite. I do believe it is safe to say that I have watched every single episode more that once or twice! Thanks to Netflix!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I love SVU. I've been watching it for years now, and I find that I keep coming back. It gets a bit cheesy sometimes, but I really like the "whodunit" aspect, and I love the characters.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS
I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
I can watch this all day and night. Rerun after rerun. It is something about that team that just has me hooked. This is one that will never get old.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I love this show because you just never know how it is going to end. It keeps you guessing. No two cases are the same. Olivia and Finch are my favorite characters. My favorite scene/episode was when Olivia got attacked by a serial rapist. She was so believable.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Law and Order is a classic that is still great today. The new episodes are made to be similar to real life events. I like how it has had most of the same actors for years. Would recommend to a friend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?