Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Martha S.
Martha S.

I've watched this show throughout the years and I have to say that I still love it. Of course I miss Elliot but the new characters are great. Olivia's my favorite.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT

Law and Order: SVU is the reason I don't really hate being sick. My sick days are spent sleeping and watching SVU. One of the best shows out there.
Lindsey Y.
Lindsey Y.
Central islip , Ny

I live for this show! I love Olivia and Finn! I miss Stabler so much in the new episodes. I even watch the episodes I've seen already over and over again. Love!
adam J.
adam J.

Great series of shows as well as actors. I watch it daily. You should watch it as well.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Lake Placid, FL

This show keeps my attention and always have me thinking about what is happening next
Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.

This is one of my favorite shows! I watch all the reruns and feel bad for getting behind on the new episodes. All in all, very good show, would continue to watch no matter what!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO

Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC

Any time there is a Law and Order SVU marathon, I always wind up glued to the TV. Within 30 seconds of an episode starting, if I haven't turned it off, I am guaranteed to be pulled into the storyline. It is literally impossible to turn it off mid-episode.
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
El Paso, TX

I love this show. Once I started watching it I couldn't stop and can watch it over and over again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now