Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL
Amazing, absolutely amazing. Even though the show is about 11 seasons in, it is still just as amazing as the first. The cast, the suspense, everything is incredible. When they play the marathons, I usually sit on my couch and watch them all day!
Briss D.
Briss D.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this show have been watching it non stop since my sister introduced me to it. It's a must for all those individuals that love CSI shows.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Chanute, KS
This show has been amazing since the beginning, no doubt. A lot of this recent season has gone down because of no Stabler and no Dr. Wong! But, the show is interesting none the less. I have seen every episode and plan to keep that pattern up.
Taren B.
Taren B.
Birmingham, AL
Through the power of Netflix I have watched every.single.episode.ever. It's got those extra cheesy one-liner but.. hundreds of episodes later.. I'm still tuning in! P.S. I miss you, Stabler! <3
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I could watch this show all day every day if I let myself. I love that Netflix has most of the old episodes. I can always watch reruns on TNT! I love it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID
This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
Love Law & Order: SVU its my favorite for all the other Law & Order. Most of the original cast have gone away but it's still super good!
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
I spend far too much of my time watching reruns of this show during the week. It's great, and I enjoy watching the show progress with seasons.
Kaitie R.
Kaitie R.
White Sands Missle Range, NM
I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?