Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

I can watch marathons of this show all day on a Saturday and consider that a great day! I'd say this is a great detective show that opens my eyes to great legal, social, and ethical real issues. The acting is always great and I try to get people sucked into this show all the time!
Fatima V.
Fatima V.

Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Simi Valley, CA

Even though this show has been around forever, it is a show I will always choose to watch after a long day at work or just to have on. It's always heartbreaking & heartwarming at the same time to see humanity come to life. The situations feel so real and I love watch crime dramas!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC

I have been watching this show since I was 13 years old I have seen every single episode. I love the actors they do a great job I have so many favorite scenes. Yes some what similar to other T.V series but I love it yes a must watch you can start watching now and still get hooked.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL

All of the Law & Order shows have been my favorite. I like the concepts of the shows and the mix of characters in each one. The shows are unique and new each and every time. The actors have captured their characters to perfection. I recommend watching all of the Law & Order shows.
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX

I like this movie because I thought that the main character is very good looking. I also like to see how they usually catch and punish the bad guys. It can also be hard breaking to think that there are actually people out in the world do some of the things that are portrayed on tv
Esther R.
Esther R.
Fishkill, NY

Law and order is such a classic gets you thinking you can actually be in the field doing it in real life and then you come back to reality.! This show always has you thinking about what's to come which I love! Who doesn't love a show that actually gets you glued to it. Must watch!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN

Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
law and order is a very eye opening show, each week you never know whats going to happen and you try to figure out whats going on and who doneit favorite scene is whwn the caught the bad guy there are some similarities to other shows would recommend watching it, very interesting.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Dexter, MO

Really enjoy this show. You get attached to the characters and since there are so many episodes you can never run out of new ones to watch. The acting is great and the stories are entertaining. Really draws you in and leaves you wanting to watch more. I would recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?