Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Azalia B.
Azalia B.
San Diego

Uuuuum undeniably the best show to ever hit the television screen . Like I have said before I live for drama that is not mine. Not only does this show give u entertainment of these officers lives but it gives you ideas and ways to handle situations like the ones presented in the show
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN

I love Law & Order: SVU. Law & Order was the background noise of my childhood, and Law & Order: SVU has had characters and storylines that've kept me engaged for a decade. Sure, I miss Stabler, but Mariska Hargitay is such a strong lead. I love her. One of the top three crime dramas.
Lyz H.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN

Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

For some reason this show never gets old! I'm a sucker for crime shows and this is definitely one of my all time favorites! I like it especially because sometimes the episodes connect with each other and you do get an extended storyline. This is unlike a lot of the other crime shows.
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Milwaukee, WI

Drama! This show will have your emotions running wild with each episode. I have been watching it for practically forever. The actors really allow watchers to connect with them on a personal level, especially Olivia Benson. If you don;t already watch this religiously you should start.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Ardmore, OK

When I watch this show I feel as if I too am a lawyer lol, I can usually spot the bad guy before the detectives in the show can, the actors are great and so is the story line, I like this & csi. You can't mess with a good thing, it's been on for a long time because it's a great show.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
saint john, NB

I have watched this show since the beginning and I still enjoy it. The cast of the show continues to be stellar , even with changes over the years. The show does a good job of focusing on important social issues and mixing it up with headlines and famous cases but always with a twist
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA

I have seen every single episode of this show. This is truly a "binge" worthy television series. Not for the faint of heart, you'll be completely swept up in follow the cases of the SVU. Each episode Is full of twists and turns. I cannot get enough of this show. I hope it never ends!
Kayla R.

I have been watching this show since I was young. I love the actors in this show. They've remained the same over the years! My personal favorite is Olivia Benson. There's no shows that can compare to this. Drama and real life situations that some could relate to. One of my favorites!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now