Add a Photo

Jade A.
Jade A.
Oct. 4, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show has me on the edge of my seat every episode. I have to many favorite scenes/episodes to name. Great acting, very realistic. Similar to other TV series, but overall a great show. If youre into the whole crime investigation theme of TV series, then yes I would recommend.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi
I like that every episode has a story and you can jump into any episode especially during a 24 hour marathon! Very good acting and they have been with the show since the very beginning! Similar to Law and Order but dealing with victims of assaults mostly. Very interesting stuff!
Amber O.
Amber O.
White, GA
One of my all time favorite shows that has been around for years! It's suspense keeps me on my toes and guessing what the outcome could be! The scenarios/situations on the show are realistic and could happen, so it is interesting to see the outcomes and how everything plays out.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Sept. 29, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shannon, MS
I've been watching this series for years! Can't wait for the new season to begin. These stories can be so sad but show what a team can do when working together. I think the Chicago series and some others should be close to the same type of series but I haven't watched those, yet
Mammas M.
Mammas M.
Fayetteville, NC
I can watch SVU all day every day. .. I seen this one episode where this man set his baby mother on fair and I cried like a baby she screamed and yelled when she was at the hospital but she lied to him and said that he raped her so he couldn't see his daughter no more. I love SVU
SheKiah R.
SheKiah R.
Hopkins, SC
Oct. 6, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. I have watched every episode (all 18 seasons) on Hulu. I began with season 1 in March while on Spring Break and continued on nights, weekends, summer break, and holidays. By the time the new season began I was caught up and even caused my husband to be a fan!!!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this show! It's a really good show and it has so much suspense that it has you at the edge of your seat wondering what's going to happen next. I love how it has really good cases and it explains it and it shows step through step. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Maria R.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY
My favorite series! I love these kinds of shows! I love watching all law and order shows! Love the way detective stabler always thinks about his daughter and detective benson always being there for the victims! I deffenitly recommend this TV show i would say its one of the best!
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
If you've never seen this you live under a rock. The best show on tv. Benson and stabler for life. Amazing and all the other words that mean amazing. Comes back on Sep 21st !! Can not wait will deff be laying in my bed that day at 9pm eating popcorn with a margarita in my hand!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?