BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Benson and Stabler make a great crime fighting team. I love law and order Svu. I think that it is the best part of the law and order shows. I think that I have seen about every show ever made. I cant wait for more. I do wish Stabler and Olivia would end up together for good.
Susana M.
New Rochelle, NY
Its been around for years now those who haven't watched it must watch. Living in New York it makes it more interesting because it is based in NYC, so when walking around the city you see places that have been filmed before. Its definitely a must watch if you love thrillers.
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny
This show is the greatest use to watch it early in high school! I learned a lot with this show. It is very informative but it also makes you grave for more episodes. The latest one are great I thought it would be really bad without Elliot but Olivia is holding it down. Please watch the show they are up to season 16 of I'm not mistaken. These scenarios happen everyday so we should be aware.
Kristin M.
Moses Lake, WA
Another fantastic offering from the Law and Order franchise. With a strong female lead like Mariska Hargitay, how could you go wrong? The rotating casts ensure you will always find someone for you! My personal favorite is new comer Rual Esparza, playing the caustic ADA Barba. The stories are intense and captivating, and I can't wait each week for a new one, even after all these years!
Anna W.
Midland , MI
Great show that constantly pulls from the headlines. Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and her Olivia Benson is a character that you constantly cheer for. The show has great pacing and is one you can get into either by season or just catching an episode here and there.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By and far the best of the Law & Order series. It always seems to be on somewhere, at the very least on Netflix, and it never disappoints. It gives the average person a look into the gritty crime scene of NYC and the relationship between Benson and Stabler was always a pleasure to watch.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite show on television of all time! It never gets old even when watching reruns. I love stabler and benson they're the best. Everyone acts so well and ice cube is a nice touch. I haven't found any other crime shows similar or better than this one. Must watch!!
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
One of the shows I stay current with and religious DVR. I love that the USA station usually has marathons. All the plots are gripping and even more so when the writers pull inspiration for the story from the headlines. If you like crime shows of any kind, this is up your alley.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love this show. I watch every spin off there is. my favorite series is SVU. my favorite character is Olivia Benson. I believe the actors fit the roles. it is similar to other crime shows but has been around longer than others. I would highly recommend this series
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?