BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
My friend told me about this show and got me hooked! I love the cast even though Stabler left! If you haven't watched this show I highly recommend it!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID
This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I love this show, the stories keep getting better! But I feel like every episode ends as a cliff hanger! It keeps you updated on the main characters, but as far as the criminals/victims...it leaves you hanging. Continue the story!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show which I am surprised I still watch it seeing as it has been on TV for so long. The show has not gotten old and I love all the new episodes, they always change it up and keep it interesting.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This show was a classic the moment it was born. Creative, exciting and pretty true to real life.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Brenham, TX
Great show. I never miss a show.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Carbon, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I watch Law and Order all the time! SVU has to be my favorite. I've watched all that were available on Netflix, now I have to wait for them to add more.
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
The storyline are shocking sometimes.
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
Portland, OR
Love this show sooooooo much! I haven't watched it for a while, but it's always been a favorite of mine! I miss it and love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?