10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I miss stabler but I still watch it whenever I have a chance lol. I have spent a lot of lazy days watching the usa marathons lmao
Great show. I never miss a show.
Nothing better to do on a rainy day that marathon this show while cleaning my house. What kind of crime will the team be up against next!
TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Ever since I got introduced to this show I can't stop watching it even if its all reruns.
I used to hate this show when I was younger because it was all my mom would ever watch,but now that I'm older I understand! It's so addictive!
The absolute best Law and Order series! All the actors are ahmazing and their story lines are so interesting! Each episode is relevant to what is going on around the country.
I love watching law and order svu , i loved when Olivia and Elliott was partners , i still watch all the marthon even tho i think i seen all of them . cant wait to the new episodes come on
I really enjoyed this series, intense topics and good acting. I stopped watching it when Stabler left the show though.
The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos