Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY

I grew up watching this show when I would go to my grandparents! Such a great show!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

Die hard fan since I was little watching it with my older sister, love the suspense
Jule F.
Jule F.

Love that the marathons are on alll the time! I do miss detective stabler though :(
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX

Love this show I watch it all the time,it's a good pass time.i love criminal shows.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Gervais, Or

I love criminal shows I love the action and how they gather everything. Its amazing
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sea Isle City, NJ

I've been watching law and order for many many years! Be gets boring! I still watch
Candace W.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA

I love this show!!! So addicting!!! You get sucked in every time. Love love love!!!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA

Love crime shows! Can't miss an episode. Great acting and story line. Keep it going
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kennesaw, GA

Love the drama !! I love the characters and the story lines . Never a boring moment
Barbara T.
Barbara T.

Amazing show it is sooo intense. it is a amazing show to watch highly recommend it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now