Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mcallen, TX

I've been recently catching up on my SVU on Netflix, and first off i couldn't stop. I watched a couple , than a couple more, and i fell in love with the show.

It's a twist on the normal Law & Order, in which police from new york city focus on sexual crimes. The stories can get intense, and sometimes even life like.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV

I have seen every episode of this show and could watch them over and over! Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actresses on television, and the show has gotten even better even though Chris Meloni left!
Sarra G.
Sarra G.

This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN

I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

I could just sit at home and watch Law and Order SVU for the rest of my life. Great show, great actors, and great story lines.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI

One of my favorite shows of all time! I liked it better when Stabler was on there, but it's still a great show!
Arthur W.
Arthur W.
Virginia Beach, VA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY

I feel like it goes without even saying.. this show is great. this is the kind of show that you could just watch marathons of all day and not get tired of it. the story lines are intriguing... pretty mature situations.. not gonna lie makes me feel like a pervert after seeing it lol but love the story lines and the characters are extremely lovable.
justy m.
justy m.

Love this show i can just watch it over and over drives my family crazy how i can watch it none stop for hours
Laura W.
Laura W.
Lexington, KY

A great show to watch when you catch it on reruns. I love it when they have SVU marathons! I could watch it for hours. I haven't seen the newer eps without Stabler and I don't know if I want to.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?