Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Pooja P.
Pooja P.

This is genuinely my favorite show to just sit down and watch after a long day. It's great because you don't need to watch all the episodes before to understand what's going on. This new season is great because it focuses on issues that are happening right now, but honestly, if it's not Stabler I'm not stable. (Although the new detective is great!)
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA

My family loves this type of show. We all sit down quietly and watch it each weighing in on who we think is the "guilty" person
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Plymouth, MN

Love this show. I like how there is a side plot along with the investigations
Deann K.
Deann K.

Out of all the Law and Order series, this is by far my favorite. I try to avoid watching the old ones, but I can't help it when USA or TNT play them all day and hosts marathons!
Chakeya G.
Chakeya G.
San Pedro, CA

I watched many season on Netflix mainly 7-12 lol but I really love this show!
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.

This is my favorite show of all time! It is always full of such suspense and action pack drama that will leave you off your seat. It can be similar to other criminal justice shows like Flash Point or castle
Angela C.
Angela C.

I absolutely adore this show. I am still not sure how I feel about the cast changes, what with Munch, the Captain, Stabler leaving, but it is still a good show. I love how it doesn't always end with the good guys save the day, it shows more of the reality, showing the people getting justice, but that there are flaws and justice isn't always served. I do find it kind of surreal the way these episodes are done months in advance but here lately a lot of the time it will be related to something that just broke the news a week ago.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

This is my favorite law and order show; its the only one I watch. The episodes are so good, they have you glued to your seats sometimes. Also, the actors/actresses are amazing.
Daniella A.
Daniella A.
New Orleans, LA

I'm the type of girl that likes shows that most stereotypical girls would like... love, romance, blah blah. BUT my friend got my hooked to the show. I DVR every episode and watch them when I have time. I'm addicted.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

One of the best shows on television! I do miss Stabler tho.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now