Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Chardon, OH
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and I love it, I cried when detective Stabler left the show :(
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca
I can watch this show all day everyday! re-runs and all! when USA have their all day marathons i pretty much plan on staying in all day! It's addicting like the worst kind of drug! Don't get me wrong there are some episodes that are so sad and jaw dropping, but Elliot and Olivia get the job done every time! Can't forget about Munch and Tutuola! They make the cast complete!
Liz D.
Liz D.
I've seen every single episode. Still love this show and it's characters. I really miss Stabler, & Munch however.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
There is definitely a reason this show has been around for so long. It is really good! I love when there are marathons of it on USA.
Callie O.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
This show has been part of my DVR since Day 1. This show provides awareness on key issues that are relevant in today's society. Love "Olivia"- she's great to follow on Instagram too!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
lacey d.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I absolutely love SVU! Even though I have seen like every single episode, I always watch them again. It is like I have never seen them before and I am still on the edge of my seat till the end of each episode.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
This is one of the best drama series on television! I've been watching it for years and would be heartbroken if they ended it.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Saint Marys, GA
My favorite of the law and orders. It's definitely the best one and always holds my attention. I'll still re watch old episodes all the time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?