Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Angel I.
Angel I.
Pop Culture Expert
Me and my partner watch this faithfully late nights and on the weekends we watch marathons till the wee hours of the mornings. We also watch it ON DEMAND on Cable! Great show.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
This is one of my classic go to shows. Love the characters even though they have changed over the years. Interesting stories that are sometimes taken from real life situations recently in the news.
sandra m.
sandra m.
Buffalo, NY
Once you start watching theres no turning the channel.This is my favorite show
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Pop Culture Expert
My Favorite show! I love watching it from the beginning all the way through. Great show!! Elliot was my favorite! Sad he left the show. The new seasons are great too!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Albina G.
Albina G.
This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Sarafina A.
Sarafina A.
This show is absolutely amazing. The plots along with the growth of the characters over all the seasons really make it worth while.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
I love this show and can watch it hours on end even if I have already seen the show! I love it! I love how they base their episodes off of real life events that happen in our society today. I am going to be sad when this series eventually wraps up because it portrays what is really happening in our society! I also love the characters and when they bring big celebrities in for cameos! This is a must watch drama on TV!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
Law and Order: SVU is the reason I don't really hate being sick. My sick days are spent sleeping and watching SVU. One of the best shows out there.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Corry, PA
Every Tuesday and Sunday I get really excited, because USA will have a marathon of Law and Order: SVU episodes for me to watch. I started this show when I was in the 8th grade- I would watch with my parents. I was a bit young, but I felt I learned a lot of statistics, survival skills and news stories thanks to this show. Although they always say each episode is not based on a real life event, I love finding the roots of each episode to see the real case behind each story. This show has an amazing cast that is full of chemistry- the only bad thing is that Stabler left! The sibling-chemistry that was between him and Benson was amazing- not many actors can do that! This show is dramatic, funny, action-packed and heart wrenching at the same time. An hour of entertainment for everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?