Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go to show during the day. I've seen every episode, but I can watch them over and over. I especially love the Throwback Thursday episodes!
Callie O.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Woodbridge, VA
Ive seen every single episode and I still love it just the same as I ever did. Its very informative and so suspenceful!
Latoya R.
Latoya R.
Pasadena, MD
Love this show. Could watch marathons all day if life let me. I loved it a little more when Elliot was still on the show but the new additions to the cast are doing great!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
I literally will sit all day and watch this show! Even the reruns! One of the best shows out there!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I'm such a big stabler fan that I was hesitant about the new episodes. But they've kept my attention. Olivia's really grown since Elliot left, and the drama is so interesting.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Glendale, AZ
If it is a Saturday afternoon and a marathon is on...that is it for me for the day! One of those shoes I can just watch one after the other. Once I see the beginning I am hooked for the full hour! Someone has to turn it quickly before the next one starts so I don't get into the next one. I love the characters and the storylines are always great.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW HANDS DOWN ON NETFLIX AND TV AND HULU AND YOUTUBE I GOTTA WATCH THIS SHOW.
brittany l.
brittany l.
Tomahawk, WI
I love this show it was one of the few shows that me and my mom would drop everything to watch together and we still call and watch it together since i moved out
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?