Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsey Y.
Lindsey Y.
Central islip , Ny

I live for this show! I love Olivia and Finn! I miss Stabler so much in the new episodes. I even watch the episodes I've seen already over and over again. Love!
Laurie p.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH

Can never get enough of Olivia and Stabler and all the rest of the crew. We watch reruns all the time because it is that good
Carly S.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV

I have seen every episode of this show and could watch them over and over! Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actresses on television, and the show has gotten even better even though Chris Meloni left!
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS

I love watching this show. It gets so intense. The newer ones especially. This show has been on for so long I feel like it's one of those that whenever you watch it it has some kind of nostalgic feeling. I would recumbent watching this if you can handle people getting hurt.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Menasha, WI

A MUST SEE SHOW! I love this Law and Order! Every show keeps you at the edge of your sit!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch episodes over and over again and still be interested and on the edge of my seat. Great actors and actresses and story lines. I love Olivia but will always miss elliot stabler!!
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
Big Stone Gap, VA

I love this show me and my bf lay in bed at night and watched every season of this!! Waiting for a new one to come out!!!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL

This show is consistenly informative & entertaining. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Stabler though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now