Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina E.
Christina E.
Levant, ME

I have been watching this show for probably 15 or so years and it never gets old I watch reruns all the time!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ

This show never gets old I've seen every episode and still watch the reruns! There are so many story lines and the actors make it truly believable. I also like the guest spots they sometimes have with awesome well known actors.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Such a fantastic show. I love that they mainly keep all the same characters. I can watch re runs like nothing.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS

I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR

I love SVU because it really emphasises an area of police work that isn't often mentioned. They're really good about using the show to speak out against sexual abuse and often it is SO powerful I found myself in tears. I respect this show so much.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA

One of my favorite shows, I watch it anytime that I can. Its crazy to me that some of this can actually happen but it is so entertaining. I'm defiantly addicted to this show!
cristina f.
cristina f.
Fort Myers, FL

This is definitely one of my favorite shows! Love the drama and suspense!!! Would recommend to anyone that likes crime shows
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Green Cv Spgs, FL

Me and my sisters watched this show all the time! we have at least 300 episodes recorded on our tv! we don't have any room because of it
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC

My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Racine, WI

I did not think that this should could survie with out their partnership, but this past season has been better than ever!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?