Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

One of the shows I've watched since I can remember, and one of my favorites as well.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ

My mom really got me hooked on Law Order . I now watch this show all day every day .
sandra o.
sandra o.

I like to watch SVU. The true to life plots are very interesting and full of energy.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.

Best show ever! Has been on for years been watching it for years! Very amazing show
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

Die hard fan since I was little watching it with my older sister, love the suspense
Ashten N.
Ashten N.

Love love love this!! They are so good at what they do! Will always be my favorite.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX

Love this show I watch it all the time,it's a good pass time.i love criminal shows.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY

I grew up watching this show when I would go to my grandparents! Such a great show!
Jessica
Jessica

Omg one of my fav. Always keeps me on my toes.love love this show. Seen all seasons
Jule F.
Jule F.

Love that the marathons are on alll the time! I do miss detective stabler though :(
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now