Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
I love this show...the marathons on USA are my favorite..so many lazy days spent watching that show. I love Olivia and Stabler they were my favorite characters. I miss Stabler.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Nov. 3, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Love this show. I wish Stabler was still on it

It's one of my favorite shows I watch
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order is a classic that is still great today. The new episodes are made to be similar to real life events. I like how it has had most of the same actors for years. Would recommend to a friend.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Nov. 6, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love svu so much!!! I've seen every season! I thought for sure it wouldnt be good after elliot was off the show but they find ways to keep you watching. It's really addicting to watch
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Montgomery, TX
My favorite show ever. Law and order SVU has been on for over 10 years and is still as good as when it started. A new mystery and crime every episode and it never gets old. I look forward to this show every Wednesday because I know it'll be just as good as it was in 1999
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
I love law and order svu!! It always has great story lines that gets your adrenaline pumping.
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
David Wolf has done an amazing job keeping this show running for 20+ years. I love the characters and the stories of each show. You don't have to watch from the very 1st episode to understand what is going on, you can catch up easily just by watching a few episodes. It never gets old.
Joscelyn G.
Joscelyn G.
Got sucked in this show by my best friend and what i really like about this show is that all the crime analogy and steps and what REALLY takes to solve a crime on TV.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I miss Stabler but other than that, the show is still amazing. The best Law & Order hands down. I love when there is a marathon. I could watch it all day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?