Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa Ana, CA

The moment you start watching an episode, it will suck you in! They are so interesting. Even with Stabler gone, I still watch SVU and enjoy it. I really do think Amaro & Rollins are a good fit for the show. The storylines never bore me and always keep us on our toes.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY

Love this show but miss Stabler. I don't watch the new episodes regularly but faithful to the reruns. The Marathons are a must watch!!
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA

I love this show. I am into shows and movies that have to do with solving mysteries/detective work. It makes me feel like I am part of the team. Love the show and the actors.
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL

I've been hooked on law & order svu for years.I like the cases they need to solve but i do miss detective stabler :|
Tammie R.
Tammie R.

I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Jazmyn C.
Jazmyn C.
New Kensington, PA

I watched ever episode of this show because its so good. You should watch it because its the best show in the world. The makers are gineusess!
Silje B.
Silje B.

Love this show, miss the days of Benson and Stabler and the old captain. Still a great show, can't wait to next season.
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX

SVU is the best police drama ever, it's been running for 15 years and it's better than ever. They keep it interesting by using current issues and personal drama from the squad. If you are looking for some drama and suspense on your Wednesday night? watch SVU.

ding dong the beast is gone :D
(NBC RENEW SVU)
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA

My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
holli e.
holli e.
Worcester, MA

Olivia & Elliot are such an amazing team...I could watch this 24/7. My kids think I am bizarre because I fall asleep to it and it's about people getting killed and raped. Idk it's my show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now