Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
bloomfield, nj

My all time favorite show. Amazing cast, super talented! Love every single episode and I could watch them all over and over without getting bored.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

Definitely one of my favorite dramas. You can never take your eyes off of it, and crazy stuff happens. The actors are phenomenal and make you actually believe you're right there with them.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY

This is one of my all time favorite TV shows. If you enjoy crime and mystery like myself then this is the show for you. Some episodes are sad , but they do happen in real life as well. If you like watching shows that get the bad guys this is one of them. I'm glad that there has been one long lasting character on the show Oliva Benson. She is a strong female lead on the show and Mariska Hargitay always delivers her character. She is one of the main reasons that I enjoy the show and still a fan after many years.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dover, DE

I love Law and Order: SVU. The acting is great, as well as the many different scenarios they have. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. I also like the tv series: Criminal Minds which is similar to this show.
Sharon X.
Sharon X.
Iowa City, IA

I'm a law freak, and this show actually teaches you a lot of things. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to watch crime shows, wants to learn about crime, etc
Lauren  T.
Lauren T.

Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY

I feel like it goes without even saying.. this show is great. this is the kind of show that you could just watch marathons of all day and not get tired of it. the story lines are intriguing... pretty mature situations.. not gonna lie makes me feel like a pervert after seeing it lol but love the story lines and the characters are extremely lovable.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois

I love this show. I always wished that benson and stabler would become a thing because it seemed like they were meant to be together. I'm sad that stabler left the show
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

I am literally beyond obsessed with this show. If you love crime, suspense, drama, and everything else fabulous then this is the show to watch. With each episode comes the age old question of who did it. You will honestly be on the edge of your seat the whole time.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA

I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?