Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Daniel F.
Daniel F.

It is such a great and interesting shows. Every episode is full of action and suspense. I could watch seasons back to back without a problem.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX

YAASSSS this show is dope. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I look forward to Wednesday nights for this show. Law & Order in general is ok but Special Victims Unit is soooo much better
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA

This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Whittney D.
Whittney D.

Started watching this series with my mommy as a teenager myself, continued the tradition with my preteen till we watched every episode on Netflix =) Love eliot and olivia what a great team they make!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL

One of my favorite guilty pleasures. I've been watching this show for so long I can't remember when it started. Petition to bring back Detective Stabler.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ

One of the shoes I will see if there is nothing else to see good back up
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA

This is one of my favorite crime dramas to watch. It leaves you on the edge of your seat every time! The characters are great too! Of course Detective Benson is my fav. Sometimes the outcomes of the show are predictable though.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

This show never gets old. I love that it is a different story every week, but there is always an underlying plot. I can't wait to see what the rest of this season has in store!
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY

I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Paige K.
Paige K.
N Chesterfld, VA

This is one of the few shows that's still worth watching. The story-line draws you in and the endings are never predictable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now