Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chrissy V.
Chrissy V.
Shamokin, PA

In love with this show simply the best even the older re runs I can watch it all
Day
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

One of the shows I've watched since I can remember, and one of my favorites as well.
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE

Great tv show gets ur creativity going love to binge watch and snack with my friends
sandra o.
sandra o.

I like to watch SVU. The true to life plots are very interesting and full of energy.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Easley, SC

Love this show!! I love anything with a mystery and this show makes it seem so real!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL

You gotta love murder shows like this series. And the actors are classic. Love them.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Definitely my guilty pleasure. The husband and I love to watch this in the evenings.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

Great stories! Good to see how law happens. Opens our eyes to things that can happen
Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI

I love from tv. Will continue to watch. This show keeps you on the end of your seat.
Casey A.
Casey A.

Absolutely love this show. I have watched since I was little a still do till this day
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now