BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
I started watching this show and taping it on my DVD 4 years ago when I was on maternity leave with my middle child. I love the story lines I love the actors and actresses. It has just enough personal life drama thrown in there for you to care about the lead characters but not think of the show as a soap opera.
Zally A.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Pop Culture Expert
Nothing better to do on a rainy day that marathon this show while cleaning my house. What kind of crime will the team be up against next!
Sarra G.
Sarra G.
This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. I like sometimes they bring guest stars in the show. I wonder who will be the next Benson's partner or she won't have any partner anymore?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wise, VA
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is by far my favorite of all of the Law and Orders. The plots are great and the cast is wonderful. Some of the situations are not appropriate for younger viewers but other than that, it's great.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Sanford, FL
Out of all the shows;; Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent; Law & Order LA, Law & Order Trial By Jury and Law & Order SVU , THIS IS THE BEST ONE. In my opinion.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. Elliot Stabler is one of my favorite television characters. There are always reruns on TV and you can pick up the show at any point throughout it's lengthy run. Anyone who loves crime stories or suspense will love this show.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I am addicted to this show! I love the chemistry between Olivia and Elliot. I definitely miss his presence on the show! This is the type of show if you watch 2 minutes of it you are sucked in for the hour!
Christina m.
Christina m.
Lake Forest, CA
Every week i wait for the new episode to come on i love this show i have been watching it since forever and have gone back to watch whole seasons all over!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I'm obsessed with this show, it's fantastic. I literally spend all day in bed watching this lol. Once you start an episode you can't miss a second of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?