Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.
Love this show. I like sometimes they bring guest stars in the show. I wonder who will be the next Benson's partner or she won't have any partner anymore?
Abby K.
Abby K.
Papillion, NE
Each episode tops the next. After fifteen seasons, it is still enthralling and a thrill to watch Benson and the crew fight crime in NYC. Not as graphic as CSI, and I love that they show crimes from start to finish.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
So addicted to this show. I need to take out a loan and buy every season, lol. This show never gets old.
Zally A.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Nothing better to do on a rainy day that marathon this show while cleaning my house. What kind of crime will the team be up against next!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Glendale, AZ
If it is a Saturday afternoon and a marathon is on...that is it for me for the day! One of those shoes I can just watch one after the other. Once I see the beginning I am hooked for the full hour! Someone has to turn it quickly before the next one starts so I don't get into the next one. I love the characters and the storylines are always great.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS
I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
OMG I love this Show. The two Detectives working together are always Knowledgeable. I watch this all day long on my day off. I try to solve the stories before they do also. One of the Best shows on TV I would say.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach , Fl
This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Have watched since season one. one of my favorite shows to watch. I do like the new episodes but am so sad how much of the old cast is no longer on the show anymore. Wish they brought Elliot back.... and the captain or Munch!!!
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
It's bad how addicted I am to this show. Marathon Mondays and a bookmark on Netflix, lol. When this is on, my boyfriend has no girlfriend for the next 45 minutes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?