Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Akron, OH

This is a great show, and always true to life. The stories and characters are believable. I can even watch reruns and enjoy them. Highly Recommend!
Tasha S.
Tasha S.

This is such a good show. You can really connect with the characters and the plot takes some turns you might not see coming. I could watch a marathon of this show easily.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Olympia, WA

Yes, Law & Order is formulaic, but the formula is excellent for losing yourself for an hour! The characters are interesting, particularly Mariscka Hargitay's character, and the storylines are great. If there's an SVU marathon, get ready to lose a day!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

Title says it all, i love it
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ

I love this show, but I love it better when stabler was there and cragin but still an awesome show
Faith B.
Faith B.

My favor its of all law and orders. I am addicted to this show. I think I've seen every episode.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN

This is my favorite of all the Law & Orders. I miss Stabler something terrible and always (secretly) hoped that Olivia and Elliot would get together!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ

I'm such a big stabler fan that I was hesitant about the new episodes. But they've kept my attention. Olivia's really grown since Elliot left, and the drama is so interesting.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.

One of my favorite shows , I can watch marathons all day long , love the characters as well as the story lines
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now