Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
There's always something different. Love how Benson and Stabler connect with the victims and their families so much. This show gets intense, once you start watching, you can't stop.
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show of all time! It is always full of such suspense and action pack drama that will leave you off your seat. It can be similar to other criminal justice shows like Flash Point or castle
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
I adore crime shows, and this is by far my favorite! I can sot and watch it for hours, even if I have already seen them
!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Buffalo , Mo
I love this show! The characters are great and most episodes have me cry at least once. It can be so depressing but I can never stop watching.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
I've been watching this show for what feels like forever. It's the only of the Law and Order series I ever do watch. Gotta say, I don't watch as regularly though since it's no longer Stabler and Benson.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Scarbro, Wv
I have been a fan since the beginning. My favorite of all the law and orders by far. The new characters are okay but I do miss stabler. I definitely recommend this show if you like crime dramas.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
This is and will always be one of my favorite TV shows. I watch it whenever it's on and have seen probably every single episode!
Middletown, NY
This is a wonderful show, filled with twists, turns and lots of mystery. They always have new crimes that are unique. This is a wonderful show to watch over and over again.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I don't know how many times I've been sucked into watching a Marathon of SVU. I've seen every episode, and even watch them on Netflix.
Geri J.
Geri J.
Saint Louis
I have been watching law and order since the early 90's. I love the show and all of the shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?