Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

One of the best shows on. All the seasons are great. Definitely one of my favorites!
Triniti M.
Triniti M.

The best criminal show ever on earth, I watch it everyday after I come from school..
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero, IL

Very interesting show. Shows a lot of cases that you may never think actually happen
Kopenna G.
Kopenna G.
Fort Worth, TX

Never a bo boring episode even though some are very emotional still a enjoy to watch
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I love this show I watch it all the time great show to watch I love the people in it
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Definitely my guilty pleasure. The husband and I love to watch this in the evenings.
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.

My absolute favorite show of all time!! I've probably watched every episode 3 times.
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.

This show is my absolute favorite. It's really entertaining, the actors are so good.
Mollie H.
Mollie H.
Newark, OH

This show is amazing. I just wish officer stabler was still on it. That kinda stinks
Allison H.
Allison H.
Easley, SC

Love this show!! I love anything with a mystery and this show makes it seem so real!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now