Add a Photo

Laurel, MD

Brynn M.
Brynn M.
Greenville, NC

My absolute favorite show. Still watching even after Christopher Meloni left the show
Laura V.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il

This is one of my favorite shows. I even enjoy watching the reruns. Great talent and stories run along the same lines as some top stories at one point or another.
Kim  C.
Kim C.

I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.
Blacksburg, VA

I love SVU. I was so excited when it was added to Netflix (goodbye weekend). Though sometimes the episodes can seem a little stale, there are those few that keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA

Love Law & Order: SVU its my favorite for all the other Law & Order. Most of the original cast have gone away but it's still super good!
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham , AL

I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I love SVU the only one I like I love the characters i love Olivia and Stabler they make you really feel like connected i absolutely can watch all day and the storylines are great its just amazing show!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC

This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. It is extremely well written and always has a great story line. The actors are fantastic and some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend giving this show a try if you have never seen it before. It touches on real life situations and it always keeps my attention.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Aurora, NE

I am soo addicted to this show. I am obsessed, though, I am sad that Stabler left...I really hope that they keep the powerful plot lines coming!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?