Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Liverpool, NY

I live this show I make sure I watch every episode I dive thm if j am to tired to watch
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX

I love this show--I have a bit of an obsession with crime dramas. Out of all of the crime dramas I watch, this is one of my favorites, for sure. I'm not sure why I like this show so much--my husband is creeped out by the "child molesters and rapists", but maybe I like it because people are fighting for the victims on this show.

I'm so glad that Olivia has stayed on the show, but I do miss Stabler a lot. I've had a hard time getting used to the new characters, though I think they're okay now.

I hope this show stays on the air for a long time.
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY

I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Fayetteville, TN

This is a great show that I always make time to watch. It's full of great (and most often heart-wrenching) storylines, awesome actors, and a vibrant setting. There's a reason it has been on for 16 seasons.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH

I love this show! There always seems to be an episode on TV and I love it because it's such a great show to watch and it's nice that each episode has a conflict that is resolved but it still has an overall conflict that connects the episodes.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA

My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA

This is one of my all time favorite tv shows . Multiple stories with stories in the background as well
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

I am a long time fan of all of the Law & Orders, but this one is my favorite. I do believe it is safe to say that I have watched every single episode more that once or twice! Thanks to Netflix!
Evelina V.
Evelina V.
Grand Rapids, MI

One of my favorite shows.i like this show because the actors make it look so realistic and the actors are very good at acting in the show
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA

My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now