BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Mahwah, NJ
My all time favorite show. Amazing cast, super talented! Love every single episode and I could watch them all over and over without getting bored.
valarie a.
valarie a.
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so wild. The cast, the cases, the story lines.

A new season and this is what they say on their handle for the new season: #SaveBenson
danielle O.
danielle O.
flint, MI
This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
LOVE this show!! Its a show that I can watch when I get home at night, but I don't necessarily have to watch all of the episodes to know what is going on. Great acting. I love that they're always making new episodes because they don't seem too outdated.
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I'll watch this show all day everyday.
Stacia P.
Stacia P.
Bristol , cT
I can never get enough of this show. Anytime there is a marathon I cant walk away. I love it. It will be a classic.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert
I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
ari k.
ari k.
mcdonough, GA
One of my fav shows, each case is so interesting and so are the background stories with the main characters,. its sooo well done and is the best law and order to me , that iv'e seen.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?