BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Law and Order is a classic that is still great today. The new episodes are made to be similar to real life events. I like how it has had most of the same actors for years. Would recommend to a friend.
Emily B.
Emily B.
One of my favorite crime shows, and I watch a bunch! The actors are great, the stories are great, and I always feel hooked once I start an episode. It is a really good series.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I am addicted to this show! I love the chemistry between Olivia and Elliot. I definitely miss his presence on the show! This is the type of show if you watch 2 minutes of it you are sucked in for the hour!
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Always captures my attention for hours! Very informative and interesting. I learn a lot
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
So addicted to this show. I need to take out a loan and buy every season, lol. This show never gets old.
Stacia P.
Stacia P.
Bristol , cT
I can never get enough of this show. Anytime there is a marathon I cant walk away. I love it. It will be a classic.
Carmella F.
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
Ever since I got introduced to this show I can't stop watching it even if its all reruns.
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT
I have watched this from the beginning, following ALL of Olivia's hairstyles. The content remains current to todays headlines. I'm sad that Stabler is gone, still want him back. Nothing like that Benson/Stabler connection.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I never really got into Law & Order SVU until quite recently - I caught some reruns on TV and couldn't stop watching. I love the show - the plot lines are always intriguing, I love the cast, and I never get bored. Definitely a winner if you like crime dramas.
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?