10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,118 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
The only law and order I will watch I love it so much I am a fan of the older ones more so then the newer ones!
Great show really wish Elliot came back he and Olivia made the show so after he left it kinda went down hill but I still watch it every wednesday
l and o is amazing. its about a team of people who solve crimes and junk. i really think that it could be a bit more beliavable. also theyre are a lot of shows like it like NCIS. All of the scenes are just as good as eachother. i recommend you watch it if u like mysteries.
Absolutely Love This Show! I can watch it all day! Love Mariska (Benson) and Christopher (Stabler)
Great show, I can watch every episode a million times and still be shocked. Story lines are awesome.
This is a great show to watch or put on in the background while you're doing something. I feel like it's impossible to catch up on all the episodes but you can still follow along if you've missed some in the current season.
This show is one of my all-time favorites. I really though after Stabler, Much, and the captain left that the show would take a dive, but I think it's managed to uphold its ratings pretty well.
One of my favorites of all times. I could watch this show for hours. Very realistic stories I think. Kind of breaks my heart that there really are sickos out there that do commit crimes of that nature.
My family loves this type of show. We all sit down quietly and watch it each weighing in on who we think is the "guilty" person
Have been a follower for many years and honestly say this is the best drama show there is out there...some of those stories hit close to home and even have me in tears at times...Love it even though I miss Stabler
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos