Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
SVU is one of all time favorite shows. It makes you think more about the daily happenings in your life and how you can do your best to protect yourself
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Columbus, OH
Olivia is the best part of the show.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Nov. 4, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. It is extremely well written and always has a great story line. The actors are fantastic and some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend giving this show a try if you have never seen it before. It touches on real life situations and it always keeps my attention.
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
This is my favorite show. Been watching it since the beginning!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love anything to do with crime and suspense. An amazing series
Angela C.
Angela C.
I absolutely adore this show. I am still not sure how I feel about the cast changes, what with Munch, the Captain, Stabler leaving, but it is still a good show. I love how it doesn't always end with the good guys save the day, it shows more of the reality, showing the people getting justice, but that there are flaws and justice isn't always served. I do find it kind of surreal the way these episodes are done months in advance but here lately a lot of the time it will be related to something that just broke the news a week ago.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY
SVU is the only Law & Order that I watch, I quit watching after elliott left but they show was always amazing
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
I started watching this show and taping it on my DVD 4 years ago when I was on maternity leave with my middle child. I love the story lines I love the actors and actresses. It has just enough personal life drama thrown in there for you to care about the lead characters but not think of the show as a soap opera.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?