BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Dina H.
Pop Culture Expert
Every episode was so good! i learned so much from this show. the stories were very messed up but felt very, very real. i stopped watching after christopher meloni left, but its still a great show.
Lisa P.
West New York, NJ
The best of the Law & Order series. There's a reason this show has been on as long as it has, it's terrific!
Amanda C.
Pop Culture Expert
SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I can watch this show for hours. I love the characters. It can make me cry and laugh. It is a really good series.
Raquel M.
Santa Clarita, CA
The best one out
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Niriam L.
Where do I start? The acting is awesome, the "ripped from the headlines" stories are incredible! The show has only gotten stronger and though I hated seeing Chris Meloni and the Sgt. leave the past few seasons, the new cast is younger and just as good. I really like that Stabler was replaced with Nick Amaro, good looking young actor with the same kind of FIRE that Stabler bought to the show.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen so many of the older episodes that it is hard to find an episode I haven't watched yet. and can we appreciate that stabler is a fox ;)
Carey R.
Columbia , SC
I've been watching this show since day one! I love the dimensions to the characters & the amazing guest stars. Of course I hated when some key characters left, but I hope they'll make surprise appearances in the future.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert
I love the older shows with Stabler and Benson, but I just can't get into the new characters as well. I wish Stabler would come back. It's still a great show, though.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert
While the topic is sexually motivated crimes and it's not a great subject to have to think about as a woman, this show IS a great show to watch. Mariska is awesome, and the guy who plays Elliot is great too!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?