Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY

I like all the law and orders, but SVU is the best out of all of them. Detective Benson is my favorite character! She is able to connect with the audience.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham , AL

I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Haley  G.
Haley G.

This is such a great show! I love how the cast is even taking a stand publicly against domestic violence and sexual assault! It is a great show that all of my friends and I love!
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA

This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Napanoch, NY

This is one of those shows I like to binge watch, like when I'm sick cuddled up with a big bowl of Mac and cheese. And you don't need to watch in order which is nice.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL

This show is consistenly informative & entertaining. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Stabler though.
Rafael R.
Rafael R.
Hayward, CA

I love it! Me and my wife watch SVU every single day. It doesn't matter if it is a new episode or not. It is amazing, especially Detective Benson!
Friencine J.
Friencine J.

I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Catonsville, MD

This show has remained a top favorite for years! The actors are amazingly talented and the storylines never disappoint.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now