Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessee T.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA

Every season gets better and better. Olivia is an amazing detective that worked through the ranks the right way and helps protect innocent victims.
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL

My favorite Law and order. I have been watching this TV show for years and I don't get tired of it. I love all the characters in this show, especially Olivia.
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA

Easily my favorite version of Law & Order! Nothing is better than a SVU marathon. Even with episodes I've already seen, it's hard not to get sucked into a marathon. So addicting and surprising!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN

I've been watching SVU since the very first episode of the first season.I thought I'd lose interest when Stabler went away.I usually hate it when TV series replace/change their lead characters but with SVU,good writers,good actors with great acting are more than enough to keep me hooked!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Norfolk, VA

Best. Show. Ever. Great acting, and it keeps you hooked. Wouldn't recommend watching this at night if you don't want to have trouble sleeping.
marisol l.
marisol l.

One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Ragan H.
Ragan H.
West Columbia, SC

Law and Order SVU is a great show. The episodes are always fully entertaining for someone like me who loves crime shows
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA

I watch this show, probably, at least 5 hours a week. I even love the reruns. I watched every seaon! awesome awesome show for people who like crime drama/mystery
Sapphire S.
Sapphire S.

I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.

I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now