Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Colleen W.
Colleen W.

Another favorite show. Olivia Benson is an amazing character and Mariska is perfect..
Doly D.
Doly D.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm so hooked on this show. I can even watch re-runs forever and still be entertained
Stacey L.
Stacey L.

I love this show! I've watched it from the beginning and I always come back for more.
bree u.
bree u.
Oakland, TN

The best fact of a my I to do it that I don't think I'm going to a new lot more to go
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA

I will sit and watch an entire day long marathon of this show. So good. Cast is great
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx

Totally recommend this series. Great stories and keeps you on your feet, just great.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA

Continues to be one of my favorite stand-by shows. I Record this each week on my DVR.
Kate A.
Kate A.

I love it. It's very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat! Please watch
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Law and order svu is my favorite law and order. Always entertaining and great acting!
Alyssa Z.
Alyssa Z.
Dallas, Tx

This has been my show for years. I have kept up with it for as long as I can remember
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now