BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Brittany F.
My favorite law and order of them all. the seasons just keep getting better and better. I like how we now have more insight into the personal lives of the characters as well.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
BA BUM! The entire Law and Order franchise is amazing, and SVU is no different. I love the stories and characters. They're realistic and so entertaining.
Christina m.
Lake Forest, CA
Every week i wait for the new episode to come on i love this show i have been watching it since forever and have gone back to watch whole seasons all over!
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
I don't think I have ever seen a boring episode of this show! Easily one of the best shows on tv, it has everything..action, drama, mystery. Def a must see
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I miss Stabler but other than that, the show is still amazing. The best Law & Order hands down. I love when there is a marathon. I could watch it all day.
Ruriko M.
Love this show. I like sometimes they bring guest stars in the show. I wonder who will be the next Benson's partner or she won't have any partner anymore?
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL
I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
Lori R.
Aubrey, TX
This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I think this show is awesome - it deals with real life situations and trauma and I think the actors are great. Hope it continues for the next 10 years.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?