Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL

One of the few crime shows I like to watch. Always keeps my mind going, the only thing is now the stories are starting to get predictable
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love this show which I am surprised I still watch it seeing as it has been on TV for so long. The show has not gotten old and I love all the new episodes, they always change it up and keep it interesting.
Dusty P.
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids, IA

One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL

LOVE this show!! Its a show that I can watch when I get home at night, but I don't necessarily have to watch all of the episodes to know what is going on. Great acting. I love that they're always making new episodes because they don't seem too outdated.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

Law & Order is one of my favorite old time favorite show !! I miss Elliot in the new episodes but they still have great and interesting stories. You never know what to expect. You will defiantly love it if your into criminal justice and detective shows.
Genna T.
Genna T.
Tabernacle, NJ

SVU is my go to show to veg out NAND I love that It is ALWAYS on TV. I am a huge benson and stabler fan. The story lines typically come from current events which can be scary but I love that they show the legal part in addition to the cop perspective.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Staten Island, NY

I started watching the marathons they play & I can't stop!! The storylines are attention-grabbing & the cases are extremely interesting!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Severn, MD

While it's the same basic plot over and over, it never gets old. The main characters chemistry and backstories are amazing and quite entertaining. Also it's almost always on, so that's something you can count on.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Brooklyn, NY

I've been a fan of law and order for as long as I can remember. The show is so intense and always looks forward for the next.
Tara T.
Tara T.

I love this show. it is one of my favorites that I watch every season. Just a great, fun to watch!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?