Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO

Love this show, have watched since the beginning, and I wasn't sure if I would still enjoy it after Stabler (Christopher Meloni) left, but the new additions are incredible.
Arielle H.
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga

I watch this show over and over! I always try to figure out who the murderer was and how before the show is over. Its a great show.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ

I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Lezlie S.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO

Olivia Benson is one of the best characters in a Police related show. There are many story lines that are common to today's life. She portrays a character that is strong-willed, independent, yet compassionate and caring. This show is a MUST SEE!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

I would normally give this three stars, but it gets four for sheer longevity. It's so easy to just get sucked into a Law & Order SVU marathon, dammit. I've finally broken the habit for a few years now, mostly because half the show's success comes from the Elliot/Olivia team, and certain episodes are pretty thrilling, but it does get stale and slightly predictable.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX

I am an Law & Order SVU fanatic!! The episodes him you guessing to the end plus they incorporate current social issues.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

I used to hate this show when I was younger because it was all my mom would ever watch,but now that I'm older I understand! It's so addictive!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX

This is great if you like crime shows. It has great acting and will suck you in in no time. I highly recommend this.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Fayetteville, TN

This is a great show that I always make time to watch. It's full of great (and most often heart-wrenching) storylines, awesome actors, and a vibrant setting. There's a reason it has been on for 16 seasons.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This is a great show to watch or put on in the background while you're doing something. I feel like it's impossible to catch up on all the episodes but you can still follow along if you've missed some in the current season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now