BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Emily O.
Emily O.
Glendale, AZ
If it is a Saturday afternoon and a marathon is on...that is it for me for the day! One of those shoes I can just watch one after the other. Once I see the beginning I am hooked for the full hour! Someone has to turn it quickly before the next one starts so I don't get into the next one. I love the characters and the storylines are always great.
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
San Diego, CA
Love trying to figure out what happened !!! Good show great cast ! Always watching new episodes
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Bowie, MD
I love this show. It's always on reruns, so I watch this all the time and I'm never bored. I hate that Stabler left and how Benson is always getting kidnapped and caught up in everything. Sheesh. I miss how it used to be.
Janina C.
Janina C.
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows to watch. I absolutely could watch this show forever. I am a little sad that Elliot is no longer there (*cries*) but my main girl Olivia is still there so that makes me beyond happy. I love the characters and I love the crimes stories and how some reflect current events too. I think that makes it even more interesting and real.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
It's bad how addicted I am to this show. Marathon Mondays and a bookmark on Netflix, lol. When this is on, my boyfriend has no girlfriend for the next 45 minutes.
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
Love this show. I think its better than all the other law and orders. Although i don't think the show is the same without Stabler I still like it.
Verniajzah M.
Verniajzah M.
Cleveland, OH
My roommates got me hooked to this show. It can be addictive because the plots are so realistic. This reality can be quite depressing though because you realize these things are happening around you. I can literally watch this show all day without getting tired of it. I find myself caring about the characters and shouting at the television. Great show.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I love this Law & Order: SVU soo much that I even watch re-runs.Its such a good show with drama but not like crazy drama that makes no sense and gets confusing. And not to mention Stabler is a total Hottie!!!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert
Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?