Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
alejandra c.
alejandra c.

I love these show and they just keep going after all these years I hope it never ends
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

I been watching this show for years. Sad that stabler left. I wish he would come back
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

I watched this show for years and years. Always a different story line, great acting.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Southaven, MS

This is a great crime show. It can be addicting though, so be careful. Great stories.
Joseline P.
Joseline P.
Los Angeles, CA

Really good show love the cast every episode is good and o would definitely recommend
Haley S.
Haley S.

This show keeps your head thinking what's going to happen next. It's very suspenseful
Julianne W.
Julianne W.

Completely captivating during every single episode, the actor are incredibly talented
bree u.
bree u.
Oakland, TN

The best fact of a my I to do it that I don't think I'm going to a new lot more to go
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

I love law and order it's such a great show I watch re runs all the time it's so good
Colleen W.
Colleen W.

Another favorite show. Olivia Benson is an amazing character and Mariska is perfect..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now