Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina R.
Christina R.
Brenham, TX
Great show. I never miss a show.
Shirley V.
Shirley V.
Sunbury, OH
This show has stood the test of time. At this point it's great to watch new episodes and catch reruns on other channels - and see which of todays famous faces were once on an episode or 2. Always gripping!!
Pretty R.
Pretty R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is the best me and my ma watch this all the time I love i-tea on the team and how they work as a team
Cambria G.
Cambria G.
Bradenton , FL
I can't get enough of this show.
Kara P.
Kara P.
No matter how long this show as been on TV it is still one of my favorites. The way the show is written and produced is excellent and exciting.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Friencine J.
Friencine J.
I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I am literally beyond obsessed with this show. If you love crime, suspense, drama, and everything else fabulous then this is the show to watch. With each episode comes the age old question of who did it. You will honestly be on the edge of your seat the whole time.
Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny
This show is the greatest use to watch it early in high school! I learned a lot with this show. It is very informative but it also makes you grave for more episodes. The latest one are great I thought it would be really bad without Elliot but Olivia is holding it down. Please watch the show they are up to season 16 of I'm not mistaken. These scenarios happen everyday so we should be aware.
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I didn't originally watch this show, until my fiance started making me watch it. I get addicted. Also it's always on and easy to find.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?