BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I am addicted to this show! I love the chemistry between Olivia and Elliot. I definitely miss his presence on the show! This is the type of show if you watch 2 minutes of it you are sucked in for the hour!
Jesslyn S.
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA
I'm usually not into shows like this, but I have to admit this one is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is it is a little disturbing at times, but other than that it's really gripping.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
If you like to watch something interesting about crime this is for you. I love watching them figure out the crime. Similar tv shows would be NCIS or CSI. The actors and actresses are great and don't change that often.
noor e.
noor e.
I started watching this show a few years ago and its soo interesting! Its definitely sad to watch but i don't get bored watching it
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
It's bad how addicted I am to this show. Marathon Mondays and a bookmark on Netflix, lol. When this is on, my boyfriend has no girlfriend for the next 45 minutes.
shu s.
shu s.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is awesome because they always have a new crime. It never gets boring with my chips and snacks.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
I love the marathons that come on. I will binge watch this on the weekends. LOVE it. I love crime TV shows..
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Kinsley L.
Kinsley L.
Staunton, VA
Every time there is a new or even an old video I will be watching this show no matter when else is on the television.
Dapheny P.
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL
The thing about this show is that i have been watching it for years and although the show has a reoccurring theme, i never feel like I'm watching the same episode with different people, The cast does an amazing job at evoking emotion.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?