BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Marmaduke, AR
I freakin love this show! I watch it for hours everyday when they run marathons! My favorite is Elliot stabler! It's an awesome show though with great story lines!
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite shows ever and I think one of the best ones out there. Mariska Harigitay knocks it out of the park week after week, and the other actors aren't so bad either (in other words they are all incredibly talented). The gritty realism in this show is what draws me in. SVU tackles tough issues and in it's 14+ years I can barely think of a time they have victim-blamed or promoted harmful ideas. The subjects are difficult and it's not for the light of heart (rape, child abuse, & violent murders are not everybody's cup of tea). There are continuing threads, but the best thing about SVU is you can watch a random episode and still enjoy it. Nothing better on a lazy Sunday than to casually watch one of those ubiquitous USA marathons. If you want to see badass detectives with perfect hair nailing rapists and murderers then this is the show for you. (Personally, the fact that most of the crimes are solved and the bad guy put away in a 45 minute span is what makes this show escapist fantasy for me)
danielle O.
danielle O.
flint, MI
This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
McKinzie N.
McKinzie N.
Just started watching SVU 2 years ago. Now I cant stop watching it. Just finished catching up on all of the episodes of Netflix. You will love Stabler and Olivia.
Briana S.
Briana S.
I did not start watching SVU till a little bit later on but I have caught back up. I really do like the show and have followed it for a while. Some scenarios do seem repetitive. It is one of my weekly show I watch.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I love SVU. I've been watching it for years now, and I find that I keep coming back. It gets a bit cheesy sometimes, but I really like the "whodunit" aspect, and I love the characters.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Troy, MI
I watch it whenever I get the chance. I love it. I don't know what it is, but it's the only crime TV show I'll watch. No CSI or NCIS for me!
Love law and order - special victims unit.
Reuniting mother and baby. Makes me cry.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pop Culture Expert
TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?