Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

Definitely one of my favorite dramas. You can never take your eyes off of it, and crazy stuff happens. The actors are phenomenal and make you actually believe you're right there with them.
I dont see much, but its good because i study law, and the scenes in the court are good for me.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Napanoch, NY

This is one of those shows I like to binge watch, like when I'm sick cuddled up with a big bowl of Mac and cheese. And you don't need to watch in order which is nice.
Niriam L.
Niriam L.

Where do I start? The acting is awesome, the "ripped from the headlines" stories are incredible! The show has only gotten stronger and though I hated seeing Chris Meloni and the Sgt. leave the past few seasons, the new cast is younger and just as good. I really like that Stabler was replaced with Nick Amaro, good looking young actor with the same kind of FIRE that Stabler bought to the show.
Tee O.
Tee O.
Macomb, MI

By far SVU is my favorite of all of the Law and Order shows. Even with the cast additions, theshow still captures my attention.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO

I've seen just about every episode. I used to sit and watch their all day marathons. I couldn't get enough.
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC

My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

I love marathons of this show, I could watch it for hours
Ailise D.
Ailise D.
State College, PA

I am a huge Law and Order: SVU fan. There always seems to be a marathon of SVU on. Lately the story lines have been more intense and actually involving the detectives more. It has been around for such a long time it makes the show feel fresh.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI

Law and order is one of those shows where you don't have to keep up to be able to watch it, you can Start on any episode and watch. They usually do marathons during the weekend on certain channels, and is such a great show! :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now