Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

Hands down, one of the best shows on TV. I've watched it since it started and there's never been a bad episode. I was sad when Elliott left, though.
Ariella A.
Ariella A.

Love this show!! It is so addicting! I can watch all day!!! I'm hooked! It is the perfect combo of scary and mysterious! The characters are hilarious!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ

SVU will always be amazing, although it was definitely at it's best when it was Benson and Stabler with Cabot (or later with Casey Novak). Fun Fact: My best friends and I once watched an entire 14 hour USA marathon all the way through during our freshman year of college. SVU will never get old.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX

This is great if you like crime shows. It has great acting and will suck you in in no time. I highly recommend this.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I LOVE this series. I have probably watched every episode at least twice. GREAT show.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

This show has been around for like 14 years & it's still really good! Every episode still has all the drama & excitement you need for this show.
Tytianni Z.
Tytianni Z.
Fort Smith, AR

I can watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit all day. The intro is my favorite part, I can recite that part word for word, a thousand times. Although, I hate that Stabler is no longer a part of the SVU cast, I love to watch Benson and the rest of the gang as they solve those heinous crimes.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.

I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is onee of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC

This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. It is extremely well written and always has a great story line. The actors are fantastic and some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend giving this show a try if you have never seen it before. It touches on real life situations and it always keeps my attention.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

I love cop shows, and this is one of my favorite routine dramas. It's nice to view in order, but just as cohesive in random intervals. Nice to have a show that doesn't victim blame!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now