Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
I love SVU. I've tried to watch Criminal intent and even CSI but none of them compare to SVU The story lines and plot are constructed so well. Always has you on the edge. I think it would be epic if they brought Stabler back!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I can always watch Law & Order SVU. Great show, great plot, great characters. I just hate when I miss the beginning of the episode because then I feel lost half way through.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show . It's so interesting and I love the whole cast . Once I hear it on tv I know it's time to watch it lol. Very good show and very good episodes.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
SVU is one of all time favorite shows. It makes you think more about the daily happenings in your life and how you can do your best to protect yourself
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This show always sucks me in! If I am flipping through the channels and see that it is on I can't get myself to change the channel. I like the show because it is true to real life where they don't always get the bad guy.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Favorite show ever. Even though each episode is based on the same type of situation, they manage to make each show unique.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show has been on forever and it is still good. I watch or record the new episodes, but I also will get sucked into watching hours of reruns. SVU touches on topics that are not brought up much on other shows. The actors are wonderful.
LaVonne L.
LaVonne L.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It is a great show that I love watching with my mom. It is a drama that I just enjoy. It shows you what the law has to go thru to catch the bad guys and how the courts work to convict them...
Cara B.
Cara B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this show!! It's awesome and suspenseful! Highly recommend it!! Check it out!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I love this show but to bo honest haven't watched an episode since Stabler left hate the new guy like the old cast
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?