Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.

I love this show!! They're stories will always make you think and gets your attention
blexie15@gmail.com R.
blexie15@gmail.com R.
Louisville, KY

I love Law & Order svu I take a law and justice class and watch Law & Order like every other day and NCIS I love them all lol I loved watching them at home now I can watch them at school lol
Cheyanne R.
Cheyanne R.

if you love watching crime tv shows then this is defiantly up your alley. I recommend watching from the beginning because even though it's a different case every episode, there is a plot within the show itself and the characters.
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
krizia a.
krizia a.

Every day these isn't a day I do not catch up on my show this is the best shoe I've seen I love it
Kya O.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI

One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ

SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Christy T.
Christy T.

I have been addicted to this show as a kid. I love how they do episodes on current events. I love how suspenseful this show can get but there's always closure and the bad guy always loses in the end. Very enjoyable.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

I am literally beyond obsessed with this show. If you love crime, suspense, drama, and everything else fabulous then this is the show to watch. With each episode comes the age old question of who did it. You will honestly be on the edge of your seat the whole time.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

I could watch this show for days, even the same episode over and over. I love this show and it brings real issues to the forefront and gets people talking about taboo topics that should be addressed. Mariska Hargitay does an awesome job a playing Olivia
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?