BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Nou L.
Nou L.
Pop Culture Expert
Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Jesslyn S.
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA
I'm usually not into shows like this, but I have to admit this one is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is it is a little disturbing at times, but other than that it's really gripping.
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
If you love crime and mystery shows this is for you. What is great about SVU is that they do cases that are serious but relatable. They hit the social issues that are relevant. They also go into the court room and give a good depiction of an American court room. They also always have awesome marathons.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I used to hate this show when I was younger because it was all my mom would ever watch,but now that I'm older I understand! It's so addictive!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Allegany, NY
Law & Order Special Victims Unit is my absolute biggest guilty pleasure.. Even if I've seen the episode 20 times I still find myself glued to the television. Plus, there's no pair like Stabler and Benson :)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wise, VA
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is by far my favorite of all of the Law and Orders. The plots are great and the cast is wonderful. Some of the situations are not appropriate for younger viewers but other than that, it's great.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Pop Culture Expert
I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
Love this show . It's so interesting and I love the whole cast . Once I hear it on tv I know it's time to watch it lol. Very good show and very good episodes.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Abby T.
Abby T.
Moline, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I could never get into any other Law and Order show but Special Victims Unit is the absolute best! (In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season. Great story lines with a twist at the end. I also like how some stories portray real life events that we see on the news everyday.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?