Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC
Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I'm such a big stabler fan that I was hesitant about the new episodes. But they've kept my attention. Olivia's really grown since Elliot left, and the drama is so interesting.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
This is my favorite TV show! I am so invested in the characters. I love that every show has a story behind the scenes with the main chanracters
sarah s.
sarah s.
My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
My Favorite Show!!!! You can't not just watch one episode. I do have to admit that since Detective Stabler left the show I haven't been watching as much. And in the newer seasons they seem to try to tie in past seasons with new episodes. Overall it's a great crime drama.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
Every show is creepy. It is nice to see the criminals always get caught. I can watch this show all the time!
Kim  C.
Kim C.
I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
Kyndall H.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA
If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
I love SVU, it's my favorite Law & Order. Sometimes they get the people, sometimes they don't. Not always the same endings and they switch up the characters.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
I love this show!! I am still super sad that Elliot left. I even watch the re-runs over and over again.....Im a nerd yes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?