Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

Great show, great characters. It always keeps me on my toe on guessing who the murderer is. Sometimes I get surprised!
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Washington, DC

One of my favorite shows ever and I think one of the best ones out there. Mariska Harigitay knocks it out of the park week after week, and the other actors aren't so bad either (in other words they are all incredibly talented). The gritty realism in this show is what draws me in. SVU tackles tough issues and in it's 14+ years I can barely think of a time they have victim-blamed or promoted harmful ideas. The subjects are difficult and it's not for the light of heart (rape, child abuse, & violent murders are not everybody's cup of tea). There are continuing threads, but the best thing about SVU is you can watch a random episode and still enjoy it. Nothing better on a lazy Sunday than to casually watch one of those ubiquitous USA marathons. If you want to see badass detectives with perfect hair nailing rapists and murderers then this is the show for you. (Personally, the fact that most of the crimes are solved and the bad guy put away in a 45 minute span is what makes this show escapist fantasy for me)
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA

I love this show. I have seen a good chunk of the episodes and enjoy seeing a lot of people guest starring on this show before they were stars. This season I am bummed that Munch retired. If you like the crime drama type of show I would definitely check this out. Plus Iced-T is a solid addition.
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA

I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL

This is one of my favorites. The storylines are great and very captivating! The actors do a great job. I don't mind re-runs of the show.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL

It's gritty and dark, but it gives viewers an inside look on heinous crimes. Benson is the best and when Stabler was on the show, he was perfect. I wished Stabler hadn't been married, so he and Benson could've been together. The cases are always so interesting.
April M.
April M.
Greenwood, IN

Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama.
holli e.
holli e.
Worcester, MA

Olivia & Elliot are such an amazing team...I could watch this 24/7. My kids think I am bizarre because I fall asleep to it and it's about people getting killed and raped. Idk it's my show
Katlin B.
Katlin B.

This show is incredibly addicting and hits hard on issues that can happen in real life. It always keeps me interested in the suspense and I can't stop watching.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.

I've always been a fan of this show and I miss Stabler immensely. :(
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?