Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#7 in TV
Photos (23)
My favorite show in the whole world this show deserves 10 stars. I'm so in love with this show when it comes on the world stops. The actors and actress are amazing. And the story lines are great! Svu for life!
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN

I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
krizia a.
krizia a.

Every day these isn't a day I do not catch up on my show this is the best shoe I've seen I love it
christine r.
christine r.
Scott, LA

My daughter watches this show religiously so I bought her all seasons on DVD for Christmas!! She was so excited!! Every show keeps you interested until the end. I can't wait to watch when she's done!!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

Can never go wrong on this show. I love how they interrogate people and leaves you guessing on who did the crime.
Ann C.
Ann C.

I never get tired of them! I can watch a whole season in a day. I don't care if its reruns or new ones,it definitely has my full attention.
Kt H.
Kt H.
Marriottsvl, MD

My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

If anyone one says they don't like this show they are lying. IT IS GREAT. It is on Netflix so you can go back and watch it from the beginning. I also love that it is on TV all the time. Characters are great and even when good actors leave the show their replacements are good!
Tanneka H.
Tanneka H.
Atlanta, GA

There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
criscia a.
criscia a.
Milton, FL

Love this show. The characters are great and the story are heart breaking at times. Always great when they catch the bad guys
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now