Add a Photo

Tina G.
Glendale, CA
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching new and old series. Mariska plays very well in this show. Her emotions are so real and she is always completely involved in each episode.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
I have watched this show for about 6 yrs religiously! I DVR it now so I make sure to never miss anything. I must admit I miss Stabler(sp).
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
I love SVU. It's hands down my favorite Law and Order and I can say that for a lot of my friends as well. When you think about it, that's kind of weird but I just love SVU
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Proctorville, OH
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love ❤️ love ❤️ love this show ! I have watched every season and still watch it ! It's is my favorite out of all the law and order shows!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love watching law and order svu , i loved when Olivia and Elliott was partners , i still watch all the marthon even tho i think i seen all of them . cant wait to the new episodes come on
Kaylen G.
Kaylen G.
Camano Island, WA
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is so intriguing and interesting. I love it with all of my heart. The actors rock. Ice T was weird at first but he's grown on me.
Sarra G.
Sarra G.
This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to watch this when I was younger with my mother. Although I wasn't really the one picking it. I remember covering my ears during the theme song because it scared me. But since then my mother has stopped watching it, she was #teamElliot. I, however binge watched season 1-14 on Netflix and have been keeping up with it ever since. It's always reinventing itself, and using things from current events to stay relivent. I will truly be so broken hearted when this show ends. I'm ready for season 17.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Anniston, AL
Great entertainment for anyone loved all of them but this is my favorite.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
I have watched every episode and can't get enough. I rewatch it all the time it's so addicting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?