BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I have watched every season and episode 50 times or more. I will never get bored of the characters or the scenarios. I never get bored...it is entertaining but educational and factual. I seriously don't know what i will do when it ends. There will never be another show like this.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI
Law and Order: SVU has been a long-time favorite. I love having a show that I can just pull up an episode and not have to follow religiously. Mariska Hargitay is fantastic. I really miss Christopher Meloni since he left the series. Definitely a great option to keep on your list.
SheKiah R.
SheKiah R.
Hopkins, SC
I love this show. I have watched every episode (all 18 seasons) on Hulu. I began with season 1 in March while on Spring Break and continued on nights, weekends, summer break, and holidays. By the time the new season began I was caught up and even caused my husband to be a fan!!!
Monica A.
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR
This show is one of my all time favorites. There is shows similar but nothing as great as this. This show is filled with awesome characters and great acting! I have watched all the seasons over and over and it's still as great as the first time. I definitely recommend this show.
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Abby C.
Abby C.
Why does this show even need reviewing? It's amazing, by far the greatest and most gripping out of all the Law & Order franchise. Benson is a tank. Stabler is a little emotional. Ice T is just fantastic all around. There are a lot of great drinking games that go along with this.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
I can watch this all day... and I have. This show has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. It is often aligned to real life cases that are featured in the media. The acting is very natural. I like it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes mystery, and criminal justice.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
This show can be a real tear-jerker, despite being a crime show. The victims tend to be women and children, but every now and then a male is victimized. The acting makes you forget that it's acting. The actors do a good job of seeming like realistic people instead of characters.
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
One of my all time favorite shows. I started watching it probably before I could even really understand it, but it's still one of the best. I haven't watched it as religiously as I used to, but I think that's only because some of my favorite characters are no longer on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?