BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alicia D.
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." *doom doom*
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS
I have been obsessed with this show ever since I was little. My mother used to watch it all the time and I soon found myself addicted to the drama and well thought out stories. Benson and Stabler were my heroes growing up and I even wanted to be a detective for a few years.
Laura A.
My favorite law and order!! I have watched every single episode multiple times. I can't get enough of Olivia Benson. Even though I miss Stabler, I love the addition of new characters. Barba is a hilarious new addition. I love that SVU uses story lines from the present time.
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
I currently have only 15 tv channels and one of them runs Law and order: SVU all day and I love it! The show always has twists and turns and you never know how it'll end. It's unlike many other detective tv shows because they don't always convict the villain of the episode.
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Sophie O.
I've never been a consistent watcher of Law and Order SVU, but the episodes I have seen have been awesome. There is a background storyline that I don't always keep up with, but each episode is different enough to keep you interested. Great actors, also Ice-T is in it so come on
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By and far the best of the Law & Order series. It always seems to be on somewhere, at the very least on Netflix, and it never disappoints. It gives the average person a look into the gritty crime scene of NYC and the relationship between Benson and Stabler was always a pleasure to watch.
Keisha W.
One of the best TV shows of all time. I have watched this show for years! The characters are always great even those who are special guests. The story of each show is always enticing and keeps you on your toes. I recommend if you haven't watched it to at least give it a try!
Heidi N.
Grapevine , TX
Love the characters on this show! The storylines are sometimes a little dark, but you get drawn in and want to see what happens. Was disappointed when the character of Elliot Stabler left the show, but they managed to replace him with several ensemble characters that are great!
Angela R.
Atwater, CA
Such a suspenseful show! It can keep me on the couch for hours just watching it for days on end. It never gets old and the actors do such a great job at their roles. They do a well job with this show I think it a must watch. It can become too much so take breaks when needed!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?