Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.

This show will never get old. I wouldn't recommend watching it by yourself especially if you are a female because personally I get scared. The sad thing about the show is so many of the situations happen in real life. Svu is an addicting show that any crime show watcher will love.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR

I have been watching some version of Law and Order for as long as I can remember, but SVU is by far my favorite version of the show. I LOVE the characters, I love the relationships. During last weeks episode/season finale I cried for maybe the first time during this shows history!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It can get very intense and scary at times. It really makes you think about the things that happen that we don't ever really hear about. This part of Law and Order deals a lot with sexual crimes, whether its women, kids, men, groups, etc. It really covers it all.
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX

I like this movie because I thought that the main character is very good looking. I also like to see how they usually catch and punish the bad guys. It can also be hard breaking to think that there are actually people out in the world do some of the things that are portrayed on tv
Nikole R.
Nikole R.
Bowie, MD

While it's still one of my favorite shows, it hasn't been quite as good in recent seasons. Mariska Hargitay's performance is still fantastic, but a lot of my favorite characters are gone. It really hasn't been the same since Chris Meloni's departure, but it's still worth watching.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.

Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN

Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
Eisha C.
Eisha C.
Ithaca, NY

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! Olivia Benson is one of my absolute favorite characters. She is so strong and fearless and I love her entire personality! The episodes are very poignant and tend to make me cry! Sometimes all you need is a good cry alone in your room! lol
Monique S.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA

My favorite show! It's a tear jerker sometimes but it's the reality of the world we live in today. Makes me sad to see things but in a prefect world cops would be this invested in the citizens especially kids. The acting has fluctuated over the years but overall it's a great show.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Simi Valley, CA

Even though this show has been around forever, it is a show I will always choose to watch after a long day at work or just to have on. It's always heartbreaking & heartwarming at the same time to see humanity come to life. The situations feel so real and I love watch crime dramas!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now