Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Abby C.
Abby C.
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Why does this show even need reviewing? It's amazing, by far the greatest and most gripping out of all the Law & Order franchise. Benson is a tank. Stabler is a little emotional. Ice T is just fantastic all around. There are a lot of great drinking games that go along with this.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR
This show is one of my all time favorites. There is shows similar but nothing as great as this. This show is filled with awesome characters and great acting! I have watched all the seasons over and over and it's still as great as the first time. I definitely recommend this show.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI
Law and Order: SVU has been a long-time favorite. I love having a show that I can just pull up an episode and not have to follow religiously. Mariska Hargitay is fantastic. I really miss Christopher Meloni since he left the series. Definitely a great option to keep on your list.
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my all time favorite shows. I started watching it probably before I could even really understand it, but it's still one of the best. I haven't watched it as religiously as I used to, but I think that's only because some of my favorite characters are no longer on the show.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Eghosa A.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL
Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Sept. 29, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.
I like crime dramas a lot, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you somehow haven't seen it over the past 2 decades, you should give it a chance. It's entertaining and remains relevant to the times. I love binge watching it even when I've already seen the episodes!
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?