Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

One of my favorite crime shows. This show gives you real cases and then the actors execute their roles to the point where the show feels like it's actually happening in front of you. Also, it's one of those shows that catches the bad guy at the end so you're kept guessing all episode.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
saint john, NB

I have watched this show since the beginning and I still enjoy it. The cast of the show continues to be stellar , even with changes over the years. The show does a good job of focusing on important social issues and mixing it up with headlines and famous cases but always with a twist
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL

This is a classic crime show with a focus on special crimes. The actors play their parts perfectly and the main cast fits together perfectly in this show. It's a show that doesn't really have to be watched I. Order or seen all of them and I love watching reruns whenever they come on.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this show!! I have always loved the character development of Olivia Benson! I was upset that Stabler and Munch left the show. My favorite scene was when Olivia adopted her son. I love the actors and it is a definite must watch. I keep up with the new seasons when they come on.
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA

I have seen every single episode of this show. This is truly a "binge" worthy television series. Not for the faint of heart, you'll be completely swept up in follow the cases of the SVU. Each episode Is full of twists and turns. I cannot get enough of this show. I hope it never ends!
Kayla R.

I have been watching this show since I was young. I love the actors in this show. They've remained the same over the years! My personal favorite is Olivia Benson. There's no shows that can compare to this. Drama and real life situations that some could relate to. One of my favorites!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

The acting is incredible, and I appreciate a television show that shows more of the real, gritty emotions of the world. It creates empathy for the victims, and makes me want to do good for people that are victimized. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and is always hard to turn off.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA

I love this show so much! It makes me feel like I'm at a real crime case with them. The stories are always different and keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect each episode. I also like how I'll think I'll know how the story will end but will sometimes have an amazing twist.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now