BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
anita p.
Purvis, MS
It would rate higher if it did not contain the language. Also, the show seems like it contains the same material just in a different circumstance. I only rated it one because I had to rate it to submit this review. Everyone could benefit without the language that is used.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I am a Law and Order SVU addict. I love this show. The story lines are great and so are the characters.
Niriam L.
Where do I start? The acting is awesome, the "ripped from the headlines" stories are incredible! The show has only gotten stronger and though I hated seeing Chris Meloni and the Sgt. leave the past few seasons, the new cast is younger and just as good. I really like that Stabler was replaced with Nick Amaro, good looking young actor with the same kind of FIRE that Stabler bought to the show.
Estela R.
I'm a BIG crime show watcher sooo I'm totally in love with show!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This show never gets old, I got hooked from one of those weekends marathons that they often run. I have yet to watch the whole series but it is one of my favorite shows.
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Rell B.
Pop Culture Expert
Even since Stabler left the show I stop watching it but once they start the marathon (with Stabler) on the USA channel I can sit and watch it all day like I never seen one episode .
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
I have seen every single law and order svu episode!!! I miss stabler more than anything tho!!!
Kaitie R.
White sands , NM
I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert
I love Law & Order: SVU. I've been a fan long before my family got cable, haha. I used to watch all the Law & Order franchise shows (the orginal, criminal intent, and even trial by jury). But SVU has lasting power. The writers are beyond good, and the cast delivers consistently.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?