Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Felicity, OH

I want to put it out there for being a girl that had a similar situation i am proud of this TV show
it makes me happy to see people get locked up for their crimes and for the
mystery in the show is amazing...Of course i think stabler is sexy also...
Iryna P.
Iryna P.

This is my favorite show. I watch every episode. Sad to see Munch and Captain go, but still can't wait for the new season this fall.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
bloomfield, nj

My all time favorite show. Amazing cast, super talented! Love every single episode and I could watch them all over and over without getting bored.
Ann C.
Ann C.

I never get tired of them! I can watch a whole season in a day. I don't care if its reruns or new ones,it definitely has my full attention.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I have been watching this show for years and I love it. It was one of the shows that got me interested in law enforcement. I love the story lines and how well the characters are developed.
Shelbey H.
Shelbey H.

Just started watching all the episodes on Netflix and I'm addicted.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL

ok so i absolutely love this show i loved it even more before stabler left . this show is pretty awesome in my opinion
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN

Omg! I can sit and watch this show forever. Don't let there be a marathon on or there goes my productive day
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA

I could watch this show all day every day if I let myself. I love that Netflix has most of the old episodes. I can always watch reruns on TNT! I love it!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA

My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?