Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
One of my favorite TV shows, I think I've seen just about every episode and it never gets old. Benson and Stabler are the best. Love the characters, love every episode. It's no wonder its been on the air so long. Quality show.
Carey R.
Carey R.
Columbia, SC
I've been watching this show since day one! I love the dimensions to the characters & the amazing guest stars. Of course I hated when some key characters left, but I hope they'll make surprise appearances in the future.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
I think I watch this show far more than I need to! I have seen every episode at least twice. So addicting and always so good! Acting is also good for this type of show :)
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I miss Elliot! Olivia is my favorite character. I wish I was half the woman she is. Mariska is a wonderful actress and these story lines are sad but make for a great TV show
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Dec. 3, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show ever. So good that you can keep watching over and over. Never gets old! The actors are great. Picture is great. I love the plots that they come up with. The stuff they come up with keeps me on my toes while watching. I just love this show!
Kapua P.
Kapua P.
Oct. 15, 2016, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Coincidentally I'm watching this as I write this review. I love watching cop shows and this is one of my new favorites. The actors all have amazing chemistry on the show. About 90% of the episodes are about sexual related crimes so its definitely for a mature audience. If you Look to binge watch the early episodes all seasons are available on Hulu and season 13-17 are on Netflix.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
SVU is my favorite of the Law and Order series. As morbid as it is, I always have to watch the first five minutes to figure out what the crime was. And then often times I get sucked in to watching the rest of the episode to figure out who did it and when, etc. Great episodes, great acting, great stories, great show!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
This show is so exciting and enjoyable. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's action packed and has some mystery in the form of the investigation.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Boyce, LA
This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, especially when Olivia was kidnapped..both times!. Doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Just don't want them to get rid of any more of the originals.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?