Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Marina D.
Marina D.

I always watch this show it's so good I love the story line and plot. I love this show
Amber T.
Amber T.
St Regis Falls, NY

Great series. Wonderful acting. Gut wrenching episodes. Great show to fold laundry to.
It is a good show it leaves you thinking and trying to figure out the case it is great
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL

This is a weekly watch for my family. It is always suspenseful with being believe able
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.

Love this show ,it's one of my favorites,just started watching the first season again.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Evanston, IL

My go to show on the weekends when I'm feeling lazy!! All day marathon!! Yes please!!
Salina L.
Salina L.

This show comes on all day every Saturday and I can sit there and watch it. I like it
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.

Sad there's only one season on Netflix but I do watch this quite often! So addictive.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM

I love the great tales that this series tell. The twist and turns are always exciting
Great story lines. Always full of drama and suspense. Olivia is the heart of the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now