Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Laurie p.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH
Can never get enough of Olivia and Stabler and all the rest of the crew. We watch reruns all the time because it is that good
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
By far my most favorite law and order
Katlin B.
Katlin B.
This show is incredibly addicting and hits hard on issues that can happen in real life. It always keeps me interested in the suspense and I can't stop watching.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I think there's a reason this show has been around forever. It's completely engrossing. They often take stories from the headlines and incorporate them into the show which I appreciate. Some episodes are better than others, but I almost always find myself saying, "What the..." or "No way!" during the show.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
I love this show. Elliot Stabler is one of my favorite television characters. There are always reruns on TV and you can pick up the show at any point throughout it's lengthy run. Anyone who loves crime stories or suspense will love this show.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Newberry, MI
This is my go to show. I can always count on watching this when there isn't anything else on. I love it, even if I've seen the episodes a bunch of times.
Joscelyn G.
Joscelyn G.
Got sucked in this show by my best friend and what i really like about this show is that all the crime analogy and steps and what REALLY takes to solve a crime on TV.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Harlan, KY
Absolutely love this show! It is super addicting! It is the perfect mixture of drama and scenarios that seem realistic. It isn't so dramatic that it seems like this stuff could never happen. And they always have the best cameos!!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?