Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY

SVU is the only Law & Order that I watch, I quit watching after elliott left but they show was always amazing
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA

I love this show. I am into shows and movies that have to do with solving mysteries/detective work. It makes me feel like I am part of the team. Love the show and the actors.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

Hands down, one of the best shows on TV. I've watched it since it started and there's never been a bad episode. I was sad when Elliott left, though.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

SVU is my favorite TV show. I have seen every episode and I still watch reruns. The cast is amazing. It can be really sad though, but they portray it well.
marissa w.
marissa w.
Louisville, KY

Very addicting show. It gives you real life problems without having to live through them.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL

I think the reason SVU is still on the air is because it is always changing. No two episodes are alike and each one is unique. Plus, who doesn't want to watch Olivia Benson be a total bad-a$$ in every episode?
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Springfield Gardens, NY

Law and Order is such an amazing show. Its so interesting and fun to watch. I hooks you into the show and you really learn so much. I love the beginnings and all the trials because they really get interesting. I definitely recommend watching this show
Silje B.
Silje B.

Love this show, miss the days of Benson and Stabler and the old captain. Still a great show, can't wait to next season.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA

Love this show. I wish Stabler was still on it

It's one of my favorite shows I watch
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD

One of my favorite TV shows, I think I've seen just about every episode and it never gets old. Benson and Stabler are the best. Love the characters, love every episode. It's no wonder its been on the air so long. Quality show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now