Add a Photo

Photos (23)
shelby b.
shelby b.
Redding, CA

Very realistic and entertaining I love the stories and the drama the actors are great!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Law and order is a good show. It keeps you on your toes through out the whole episode.
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.

Love this show ,it's one of my favorites,just started watching the first season again.
Cole V.
Cole V.

100000/10! amazing show with a strong cast!! if you haven't watched it yet, please do!
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

I enjoy a good crime drama. With the old law and order was still on. Way to go Olivia!
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I can sit in my pajamas all day and watch this on tv. Olivia is my favorite character.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
League City, TX

Best show to keep you entertained plus keeps your brain working. I still miss Stabler.
Krista S.
Krista S.

This show is very interesting and keeps you at the edge of your seat most of the time.
emilia v.
emilia v.

I adore law and order the greatest crime drama on tv.i guess i just love Olivia benson
Kendal D.
Kendal D.

Great show and always captivating even with being on the air for so many seasons. Love
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now