BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Woodbridge, VA
Ive seen every single episode and I still love it just the same as I ever did. Its very informative and so suspenceful!
Malory S.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ
Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilbraham, MA
My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
Pop Culture Expert
I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
angela n.
angela n.
Citronelle, AL
I like watching this show. I try not to miss a program. I feel as if I am there helping them to solve the case. Several episodes have had me sitting on the edge ofmy seat!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Hands down the best crime show ever if not the best show ever. It is my all time favorite shop. Benson is amazing and makes the show incredible.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
I lov.e this show because it deals with sexual assault, a crime that this country still has not come to terms with. And we see all sorts of sex crimes. It's informative and always interesting. The characters are well written and intense. I highly recommend this show.
Kay L.
Kay L.
I love this show! I have watched for years, picked up almost every episode on TV at least once. The stories are fresh and many times identifiable. My husband and I love the fact that we can solve the crime with them.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of the best drama series on television! I've been watching it for years and would be heartbroken if they ended it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?