Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Mesa, Az

Love this show always want to watch and watch
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL

I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL

This show is consistenly informative & entertaining. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Stabler though.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA

It brings a lot of attention to stuff happening in the world, i cant wait for the next season after that cliff hanger
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I don't know where to start.. I love this show! I always watch the marathons when they come on USA, which is every other day. Usually when I watch a TV show I don't like watching reruns, but this show is an exception. I can't get enough of it. Everything about it is great. It has great actors, great story lines, great endings, and just great everything. I like the older seasons better and the ones with Stabler. The new season is okay, but it's not the same as when Stabler was on there. Him and Olivia had great chemistry and worked so well together. The new season just isn't the same, but still a great show overall!
Love law and order - special victims unit.
Reuniting mother and baby. Makes me cry.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

This is my go-to show when I don't know what else tow watch... It's too easy to let it just play for hours. So intriguing. For some reason, every episode is thrilling.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ

I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS

I love this shoe. I am addicted to watching it. I love this law and order out of all of them. Great story line
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY

My boyfriend is obsessed with this show, so I decided to give it a try, and I liked it. It's not something I watch on a regular basis but it's definitely catchy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?