BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show, have watched since the beginning, and I wasn't sure if I would still enjoy it after Stabler (Christopher Meloni) left, but the new additions are incredible.
April W.
April W.
Dublin, GA
I love this show. It is very entertaining and addictive. If you watch one episode don't plan on stopping. SVU is my favorite Law & Order.
Evelina V.
Evelina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorite shows.i like this show because the actors make it look so realistic and the actors are very good at acting in the show
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mission, TX
I've been recently catching up on my SVU on Netflix, and first off i couldn't stop. I watched a couple , than a couple more, and i fell in love with the show.

It's a twist on the normal Law & Order, in which police from new york city focus on sexual crimes. The stories can get intense, and sometimes even life like.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I love this show but to bo honest haven't watched an episode since Stabler left hate the new guy like the old cast
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
I can watch so many episodes in a row and not realize how long I have actually been watching. Such an intriguing show that keeps you guessing continuously. I always try to figure out how the storyline will end up- I'm always left shocked! If you haven't watched an episode before, I suggest you watch at least one. I promise you'll want to watch the next 5 that come on after it!
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the best law & order series
Kaitie R.
Kaitie R.
White sands , NM
I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this show. It's interesting, educational and entertaining. I love the Benson and Stabler duo. The episodes with them two are my favorites.

I also love the entire cast.

I could watch the SVU marathons CONSTANTLY.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?