Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Heather B.
Heather B.
I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID
This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD
Jan. 13, 2017, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is by far one of my favorite shows. Most of the story lines are realistic and that gives it a slight scary edge without actually being a scary show. The characters and story lines are great!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
One of my favorite shows! It's on all the time and even when I think I've seen every episode, another one comes on I haven't seen. The characters are great, the stories are interesting, and it's impossible to not like it!
Cheyanne R.
Cheyanne R.
Pop Culture Expert
Oct. 10, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
if you love watching crime tv shows then this is defiantly up your alley. I recommend watching from the beginning because even though it's a different case every episode, there is a plot within the show itself and the characters.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always captures my attention for hours! Very informative and interesting. I learn a lot
Paige K.
Paige K.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is one of the few shows that's still worth watching. The story-line draws you in and the endings are never predictable.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Aubrey, TX
This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Dover, AR
I watch SVU whenever it's on. And I record it so I can watch it before bed. I've seen them all but it doesn't matter. Love this show. And I miss stabler but I also really like the new additions!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?