Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

I used to watch this every day. But quit because the story lines were either so crazy or very boring. Haven't watched it in almost forever.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI

One of my all time favorite TV series. Love the story lines and characters and that it promo toes awareness for a population usually underserved.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA

Favorite show ever. Even though each episode is based on the same type of situation, they manage to make each show unique.
Jazzmen M.
Jazzmen M.

This show is an amazing time show, it's very interesting there's a story line along with the fact every episode is different Ina sense.
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
Columbus, OH

Once you start watching Law & Order: SVU, you won't be able to stop! Every episode is gripping and emotional.
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
West Milford, NJ

I love this show. It teaches you a lot and its super interesting. Love it
Ninoska P.
Ninoska P.

THIS IS MY MUST WATCH WEDNESDAY SHOW! IT HAS CHANGED A BIT SINCE STABLER'S DEPARTURE BUT I JUST LOVE LAW & ORDER
andrea b.
andrea b.
Bronx, NY

My favorite of the law and orders, I think I can be a good detective after watching this show
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ

Such a nerve-wrecking show. So unexpected and interesting. Highly recommend. (Btw it's ALL on Hulu+ !)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now