BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
One of my favorite shows of all time! This show is inviting and keeps you on your toes the whole time! The actors in this show are PHENOMENAL! I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in crime type shows! You won't be disappointed!
marisol l.
marisol l.
One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Krista M.
Krista M.
State College, PA
I love the show but ever since Stabler left it hasn't been the same. As long as they keep Benson around its worth watching.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Pop Culture Expert
My family loves this type of show. We all sit down quietly and watch it each weighing in on who we think is the "guilty" person
Tanneka H.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Salinas, CA
My allllll time favorite show! I've seen them all!!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Pop Culture Expert
This is such a great show! I love how the cast is even taking a stand publicly against domestic violence and sexual assault! It is a great show that all of my friends and I love!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
Pop Culture Expert
I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Roswell, GA
my favorite show to watch with my younger siblings. very entertaining and very mind captivating. the characters are so amazing and very talented. very similar to criminal minds, but their are a few things that sets it apart from that television show.
April S.
April S.
Love this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and never know whats going to happen. Always entertaining.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?