Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Total guilty pleasure sort of show. Watch too may episodes at a time though and their might be something wrong with you.
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV
I really like this show! It's educational and it is simply great
Sara J.
Sara J.
Dandridge, TN
This is a very addicting show. I think this has the best script of any of the Law & Order series.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville , PA
One of the best Crime Dramas out there. It's survived seeing characters come and go and the rise of the popular Benson to Sargent. It keeps you intrigued even pulling shows from headlines which they are classically known for doing.
Paola M.
Paola M.
How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Jensen H.
Jensen H.
Cordele, GA
Great show really wish Elliot came back he and Olivia made the show so after he left it kinda went down hill but I still watch it every wednesday
Kate S.
Kate S.
Oct. 8, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love SVU ! I've been watching this show for years! All of the Law & Order series are great but SVU is definitely my favorite !
Emily D.
Emily D.
Honeoye Falls, NY
I really enjoyed this series, intense topics and good acting. I stopped watching it when Stabler left the show though.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Glen Rock, NJ
This is such a good show! my friend introduced me to it, because she is obsessed! IM HOOKED!
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
This si my all time favorite show on television. I am addicted to this I even have the ringtone on my phone haha. I'm such a fan of this show, it helps keep me entertained and I love the characters. I never feel like it is the same old thing or get bored with it like I do with so many other shows that are on. It just really is a great TV show, almost like those true TV shows but without you feeling guilty that you are watching bad things that really happened.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?