Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.
Blacksburg, VA
I love SVU. I was so excited when it was added to Netflix (goodbye weekend). Though sometimes the episodes can seem a little stale, there are those few that keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA
My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL
ok so i absolutely love this show i loved it even more before stabler left . this show is pretty awesome in my opinion
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I watched every episode of this show (literally EVERY one), up until Stabler left. It was never the absolute best thing on television, but it was entertaining and addictive. Now I just can't find the interest. I understand why Christopher Meloni needed to leave, the show just suffers without him.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
Lori R.
Lori R.
Aubrey, TX
This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Krista M.
Krista M.
State College, PA
I love the show but ever since Stabler left it hasn't been the same. As long as they keep Benson around its worth watching.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Pop Culture Expert
Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
I love this show its the Law & Order that I watch. I love the script and the cast. I a crime show junkie and if a marathon comes on I'm glued to the teleision.
Amy S.
Amy S.
This is one of my favorite TV shows! I've seen every episode and whenever it does marathon I find myself getting sucked in! I can't stop watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?