BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Albina G.
This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this show, And I have for years and years. Although I was upset when they casted off Stabler, the new cast is amazing. I hope they stay on for many more years.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I love the older shows with Stabler and Benson, but I just can't get into the new characters as well. I wish Stabler would come back. It's still a great show, though.
McKinzie N.
Just started watching SVU 2 years ago. Now I cant stop watching it. Just finished catching up on all of the episodes of Netflix. You will love Stabler and Olivia.
Jasmine K.
Sanford, FL
Out of all the shows;; Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent; Law & Order LA, Law & Order Trial By Jury and Law & Order SVU , THIS IS THE BEST ONE. In my opinion.
Terri K.
Atlanta, GA
I am addicted to this show. When marathons are on, I can find myself locked in for hours on end even if I have seen the episode previously.
Christy T.
I have been addicted to this show as a kid. I love how they do episodes on current events. I love how suspenseful this show can get but there's always closure and the bad guy always loses in the end. Very enjoyable.
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
Definitely has me on the edge if my seat more times than none. Haven't really been watching the new episodes lately because I've missed the story line but still a fav!
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
This is one of my favorite shows. I even enjoy watching the reruns. Great talent and stories run along the same lines as some top stories at one point or another.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?