Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

I love this show. I can sit and watch the same episode a hundred times and it never gets old. Elliot is pretty easy on the eyes too so that makes it better ;)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Evansville, IN

This is one of my favorite long running shows. Its intense and keeps me coming back every week. I hate when its off the air but I still watch the reruns.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY

One of my favorite shows. So interesting and engaging, you almost feel like you're involved in each case. Never miss an episode.
Christy T.
Christy T.

I have been addicted to this show as a kid. I love how they do episodes on current events. I love how suspenseful this show can get but there's always closure and the bad guy always loses in the end. Very enjoyable.
Emina F.
Emina F.
Grand Rapids, mi

One of my favorite shows ever, hands down. I watch the marathons all the time. Obsessed. I miss stabler though
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO

This show has been on forever and it is still good. I watch or record the new episodes, but I also will get sucked into watching hours of reruns. SVU touches on topics that are not brought up much on other shows. The actors are wonderful.
Tara T.
Tara T.

I love this show. it is one of my favorites that I watch every season. Just a great, fun to watch!!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA

My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Sherrie C.
Sherrie C.
Brewer, ME

Love the marathon days where you can be lazy and watch all day!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now