Add a Photo

Photos (23)
shannon m.
shannon m.
West have , Ct

I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Lorena H.
Lorena H.

This was at one time my favorite show, until of course they started playing re runs over and over. it was good though!
Kacie E.
Kacie E.
Omaha, NE

I've been watching the Law & Order series from the beginning, and SVU is my favorite! I never miss this show. I watch reruns whenever I get the chance.
Joy B.
Joy B.
Jupiter, FL

I have watched this show for years, and even like watching the re-runs. Mariska Hargitay is an excellent actress, the script writing is great, and I love seeing actors from other shows show up as bad guys. This is a must-watch show. I love how it can be heart-wrenching and heart-warming all in one episode.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Hoquiam, WA

Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ

SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Raleigh, NC

This is the best show ive ever watched in my life. Great actor. I love Mariska Hargitay. Its similar to NCIS but i cant get into that series too much. The scenes are so in detail and so interesting. It is a must watch!
ari k.
ari k.
Mcdonough, GA

One of my fav shows, each case is so interesting and so are the background stories with the main characters,. its sooo well done and is the best law and order to me , that iv'e seen.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Lynwood, CA

SVU has to be the best of all the law&orders'
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham , AL

I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now