Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN

Great show, got introduce by my sister. Got addicted and can't stop watching the show.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Round Rock, TX

This show is great, it has been on for such a long time, and the story lines and the characters have been on forever. I love the changing stories and how they always seem to catch the bad person. It is similar to other law and orders, with different cast.
Estela R.
Estela R.

I'm a BIG crime show watcher sooo I'm totally in love with show!
Salinas, Ca

My allllll time favorite show! I've seen them all!!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

I can watch so many episodes in a row and not realize how long I have actually been watching. Such an intriguing show that keeps you guessing continuously. I always try to figure out how the storyline will end up- I'm always left shocked! If you haven't watched an episode before, I suggest you watch at least one. I promise you'll want to watch the next 5 that come on after it!
Brynn M.
Brynn M.
Raleigh, NC

My absolute favorite show. Still watching even after Christopher Meloni left the show
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL

One of the few crime shows I like to watch. Always keeps my mind going, the only thing is now the stories are starting to get predictable
Tariqa L.
Tariqa L.
Philadelphia, PA

A good police TV show. It's been out for a very long time. Alot of the original cast are still on the show. There are new episodes and also old ones in syndication so you can basically always catch an episode.
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL

I've been hooked on law & order svu for years.I like the cases they need to solve but i do miss detective stabler :|
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK

I love this edition of law and order! It is really sad and never ceased to amaze me! I spent many nights binge watching this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now