Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA

My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN

I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilbraham, MA

My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
Sammi T.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI

Many people accidentally get the SVU mixed up.:P but the season premiere was last night (9/25/13) And the 2 hour opener was very intense, thrilling, and suspenseful just like every other episode of the show. Amazing. It is not the first Law & Order show but it is the longest running next to the original.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Albrightsville, PA

Just started watching law and order over the summer and I record every episode and watch, I think I've seen them all by now
Alaysja C.
Alaysja C.

I love this show. It may seem frightening because they are dealing with lots of deaths and other very cruel crimes but it's not. I think they did that to keep your eyes on the TV and make you want to watch the show to find out who who the suspect is.
Taren B.
Taren B.
Birmingham, AL

Through the power of Netflix I have watched every.single.episode.ever. It's got those extra cheesy one-liner but.. hundreds of episodes later.. I'm still tuning in! P.S. I miss you, Stabler! <3
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING, TX

I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Titusville, PA

Great show! It has great story lines and unexpected twists. This show never fails to keep me interested.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.
Blacksburg, VA

I love SVU. I was so excited when it was added to Netflix (goodbye weekend). Though sometimes the episodes can seem a little stale, there are those few that keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?