Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nikkie S.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
I've been watching this show since the beginning and while I miss Stabler, I like the direction of the newer characters and how they blended in nicely. There are many marathons and I feel anyone who likes crime or suspense will favor this show.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Lexington, MA
My favorite show in the whole entire world. I've memorized the intro, and made it my ringtone. I can say I'm definitely hooked. The episodes are full of action and twists and cliffhangers. Each episode draws you in and keeps you hooked until the end.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Oct. 10, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so much! I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode multiple times. It's so interesting and the story lines are very creative.
Elvira B.
Elvira B.
Been watching this show for years. Love all the characters. some of the story lines are crazy but they way they go about solving the issue is great.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to watch old episodes every nigh ton TNT a couple years back, but i never followed the show drama throughout the years. I really like most of the episodes, but some of the acting is not so great... I'm guessing it's probably about time to end this show as I think it's run its course. I would still watch it syndicate though.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Park City, KY
I have(at 17 years old) watched this show for as long as I can remember. It has literally been running for most of my life, and that in itself should tell you how great a show it is(would've been cancelled a LONG time ago if ratings weren't supporting it). I love how each episode is unique and it's so nice for those days when you're really sick and they have a marathon running. You can just curl up and be a couch potato for a day with some good quality entertainment. I've loved watching the storyline grow just as much as the main focus of each episode. Definitely recommended.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Dec. 30, 2016, 6:32 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This series is very addicting I have seen every episode I am very happy with the series my only complaint is within the last two years the show has gotten a little dark but I understand considering its about ratings and keeping people watching. You will be on the edge of your seat in this series.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY
SVU is the only Law & Order that I watch, I quit watching after elliott left but they show was always amazing
Christina B.
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL
Out of all the kinds of Law and Order SVU has to be my favorite, they are such amazing actors and the stories are awesome!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?