Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD

My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Nikkie S.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA

I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK

I love this edition of law and order! It is really sad and never ceased to amaze me! I spent many nights binge watching this show
Westmont, IL

Love this show, Stabler was my fav. That temper he had was sexy but also always got him in trouble.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA

Favorite show ever. Even though each episode is based on the same type of situation, they manage to make each show unique.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Jacksonville , NC

Law & Order is a classic series that continues to run today. I do not know anyone that has not ever watched this show nor disliked it. The drama is thrilling and the cases get you as emotionally invested as the detectives themselves are. I love this show and catch every so often on television.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
megan l.
megan l.
lacombe, la

Law and order is the best show around. Even though actors are being killed off and removed it's still good. Olivia makes an amazing mother. Especially the way she protected Noah in the playground. This is a show you must watch.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC

This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. It is extremely well written and always has a great story line. The actors are fantastic and some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend giving this show a try if you have never seen it before. It touches on real life situations and it always keeps my attention.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Hammonton, NJ

The absolute best Law and Order series! All the actors are ahmazing and their story lines are so interesting! Each episode is relevant to what is going on around the country.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?