BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this show ! once you watch it you get super hooked. watch every wed on nbc and every Sunday they give a marathon , I've probably seen the same episodes over and over but honestly it never gets boring . I love it , but without elliot it is'nt the same =(
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, Ca
I love this show. I am into shows and movies that have to do with solving mysteries/detective work. It makes me feel like I am part of the team. Love the show and the actors.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Pop Culture Expert
I would normally give this three stars, but it gets four for sheer longevity. It's so easy to just get sucked into a Law & Order SVU marathon, dammit. I've finally broken the habit for a few years now, mostly because half the show's success comes from the Elliot/Olivia team, and certain episodes are pretty thrilling, but it does get stale and slightly predictable.
Callie O.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI
Love this TV show. Have been watching for years and still holds my interest. If you like police or crime shows I would highly recommend this one.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Montesano , Wa
This show is absolutely fantastic! The way the main characters interact with one another is just amazing. I don't have a bad thing to say about this show. Of course, you may want to be careful when watching around children because it does have things not suitable for children...but this is an adult show anyhow!
Krista M.
Krista M.
State College, PA
I love the show but ever since Stabler left it hasn't been the same. As long as they keep Benson around its worth watching.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL
Amazing, absolutely amazing. Even though the show is about 11 seasons in, it is still just as amazing as the first. The cast, the suspense, everything is incredible. When they play the marathons, I usually sit on my couch and watch them all day!
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
Columbus, OH
Once you start watching Law & Order: SVU, you won't be able to stop! Every episode is gripping and emotional.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny
Pop Culture Expert
I watch this show all the time. I love how the episodes have the same general story line but you can pick up on any episode and get into it. The different scenarios are great and some of them are so interesting. I would recommend this show to anyone who doesn't want to get into a series and just wants to watch something to pass the time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?