Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ

SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Lakeithia S.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL

I love this show more than anything else on TV! I can watch it over and over again without getting tired of it. I watch it every time it comes on TV, even the really old ones that I have watched a thousand times! I hope this show stays on for many years to come!
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
Portland, OR

Love this show sooooooo much! I haven't watched it for a while, but it's always been a favorite of mine! I miss it and love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very relative and talked about lots of topics in today's time. I enjoyed watching this show and it had me jumping and sitting on the edge of my seat most of the time.
Christy T.
Christy T.

I have been addicted to this show as a kid. I love how they do episodes on current events. I love how suspenseful this show can get but there's always closure and the bad guy always loses in the end. Very enjoyable.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Staten Island, NY

I started watching the marathons they play & I can't stop!! The storylines are attention-grabbing & the cases are extremely interesting!
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Jesslyn S.
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA

I'm usually not into shows like this, but I have to admit this one is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is it is a little disturbing at times, but other than that it's really gripping.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.

Hi, My name is Raquel and I am a Law and Order Special Victims Unit Addict. But seriously I LOVE this show. It's on as I'm typing this. all i have to say is I WANT STABLER BACK.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ

One of the shoes I will see if there is nothing else to see good back up
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now