Add a Photo

Photos (23)
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
This has been an awesome show since the d a y it came out. Always keeps my interest and I don't want to miss any of them. I set my dvr to record all of them even the reruns. Nothing like a rating day vegging out on the couch to a law and order svu marathon
andrea b.
andrea b.
Bronx, NY
My favorite of the law and orders, I think I can be a good detective after watching this show
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
This is the best Law & Order on tv. I like the other two ok, but I find the storylines in this one particularly interesting.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
This is one of my favorite shows. I even enjoy watching the reruns. Great talent and stories run along the same lines as some top stories at one point or another.
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
amanda m.
amanda m.
Marietta, GA
This show is great I have fallen in love with the cast! Det. Stabler and Olivia were my favorite! I have also learned a lot about the criminal justice system watching this show
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
El Paso, TX
I love this show. Once I started watching it I couldn't stop and can watch it over and over again.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA
I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
I used to watch this every day. But quit because the story lines were either so crazy or very boring. Haven't watched it in almost forever.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?