Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Cole V.
Cole V.

100000/10! amazing show with a strong cast!! if you haven't watched it yet, please do!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

Love this show! The story's are amazing! The actors do a fenominal job at what they do
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA

I'm my opinion an awesome show. You never know who the killer is and the drama is real
Chiquita P.
Chiquita P.
Philadelphia, MS

Love this show. Definitely not the same since Stabler left but it's still a great show
Monika R.
Monika R.
Kissimmee, fl

Who doesn't like this show ! I can watch it all day and all night ! My favorite show !
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
League City, TX

Best show to keep you entertained plus keeps your brain working. I still miss Stabler.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Great show. It is very entertaining and addicting. Always on television with marathons
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Spring, TX

Love this show. i always watch it. i even record it on my tv. i love the actors on it.
Emilee F.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN

This is an amazing show, I've only started to watch it recently and K so I'll luv. It.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Minneapolis, MN

BEST SHOW EVER!!!! I will never get tired of this show. Olivia Benson for president!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now