Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina R.
Christina R.
Brenham, TX

Great show. I never miss a show.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Shepherdstown, WV

I've watched every episode! I love it! I watch it when it's on weekly on USA and can't wait to watch the new episode on Wednesdays!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.

Very dramatic! It keeps me interested and glued until it is over. The actors and actresses do a great job! I like cop shows.
Kya O.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI

One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Nevada G.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL

Law & Order: SVU never disappoints with drama and attention-catching story lines. Mariska Hargitay is always a favorite!
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY

This show is so addictive and it never gets old. I've been watching for many years and still absolutely love it!!
Tytianni Z.
Tytianni Z.
Fort Smith, AR

I can watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit all day. The intro is my favorite part, I can recite that part word for word, a thousand times. Although, I hate that Stabler is no longer a part of the SVU cast, I love to watch Benson and the rest of the gang as they solve those heinous crimes.
Lindsay  C.
Lindsay C.

I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
megan l.
megan l.
lacombe, la

Law and order is the best show around. Even though actors are being killed off and removed it's still good. Olivia makes an amazing mother. Especially the way she protected Noah in the playground. This is a show you must watch.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

There's always something different. Love how Benson and Stabler connect with the victims and their families so much. This show gets intense, once you start watching, you can't stop.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?