Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA

My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
Paola M.
Paola M.

How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
April S.
April S.

Love this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and never know whats going to happen. Always entertaining.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA

This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK

This show was a classic the moment it was born. Creative, exciting and pretty true to real life.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA

This show used to be my favorite one on TV, and I absolutely loved the days when it played for hours on end. Unfortunately, I've gotten kinda bored of it since Stabler left. Oh well!
Sherrie C.
Sherrie C.
Brewer, ME

Love the marathon days where you can be lazy and watch all day!
Tariqa L.
Tariqa L.
Philadelphia, PA

A good police TV show. It's been out for a very long time. Alot of the original cast are still on the show. There are new episodes and also old ones in syndication so you can basically always catch an episode.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ

I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Saint Louis, MO

Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now