BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert
I love the older shows with Stabler and Benson, but I just can't get into the new characters as well. I wish Stabler would come back. It's still a great show, though.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Pop Culture Expert
I love SVU because it really emphasises an area of police work that isn't often mentioned. They're really good about using the show to speak out against sexual abuse and often it is SO powerful I found myself in tears. I respect this show so much.
Sarra G.
Sarra G.
This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Staten Island, NY
I started watching the marathons they play & I can't stop!! The storylines are attention-grabbing & the cases are extremely interesting!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL
I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
marisol l.
marisol l.
One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Jessee T.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
Pop Culture Expert
Every season gets better and better. Olivia is an amazing detective that worked through the ranks the right way and helps protect innocent victims.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ
SVU will always be amazing, although it was definitely at it's best when it was Benson and Stabler with Cabot (or later with Casey Novak). Fun Fact: My best friends and I once watched an entire 14 hour USA marathon all the way through during our freshman year of college. SVU will never get old.
Lauren  P.
Lauren P.
Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?