Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Love this show! I watch it with my family all the time. I always have episodes on the DVR.
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
I started watching this show and taping it on my DVD 4 years ago when I was on maternity leave with my middle child. I love the story lines I love the actors and actresses. It has just enough personal life drama thrown in there for you to care about the lead characters but not think of the show as a soap opera.
Dusty P.
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids , IA
One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Oct. 16, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I think the reason SVU is still on the air is because it is always changing. No two episodes are alike and each one is unique. Plus, who doesn't want to watch Olivia Benson be a total bad-a$$ in every episode?
Jazmyn C.
Jazmyn C.
New Kensington, PA
I watched ever episode of this show because its so good. You should watch it because its the best show in the world. The makers are gineusess!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI
Oct. 20, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I always get sucked into the weekly marathons and will sit for hours watching. I haven't kept up with the past few seasons, but I will watch it whenever I get a chance.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I didn't watch this show when it first aired on television. But I am catching up on it now.
This is a great show, even if you don't like crime drama's.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Piedmont, OH
This show is the best. I love watching it. it keeps you interested. an there are always marathons on for it.. best show(:
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen so many of the older episodes that it is hard to find an episode I haven't watched yet. and can we appreciate that stabler is a fox ;)
shu s.
shu s.
This show is awesome because they always have a new crime. It never gets boring with my chips and snacks.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?