Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT

Great show riveting and somewhat informative, watch with family and love to binge watch
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

Love this show and would recommend it to anyone who is into the mystery/ drama series.
Katharine H.
Katharine H.

I'm addicted to this show - especially the seasons in which Stabler was still present.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Great show. It is very entertaining and addicting. Always on television with marathons
Chiquita P.
Chiquita P.
Philadelphia, MS

Love this show. Definitely not the same since Stabler left but it's still a great show
Tahshiana H.
Tahshiana H.
Pass Chris, MS

Best show ever!!!!!! I love watching shows like this! Detective Benson is my favorite.
Allie R.
Allie R.

I love this show. It is my go to. It keeps me interested, entertained, and on my toes.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
El Cajon, CA

Always good to kill time. In fact, I'm watching it now!! Good storylines. Good acting.
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I'm obsessed with this show I watched it 24/7 I don't get tired of watching it LOVE IT
Roshelle T.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL

I've been watching this show for years and I love it! This is my go to show for sure!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now