BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Angel I.
Me and my partner watch this faithfully late nights and on the weekends we watch marathons till the wee hours of the mornings. We also watch it ON DEMAND on Cable! Great show.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Emily B.
One of my favorite crime shows, and I watch a bunch! The actors are great, the stories are great, and I always feel hooked once I start an episode. It is a really good series.
Myrna P.
I can watch this all day. My daughters and I watch it every time it is on. I don't care if it is a re run or not. Great show! I love detectives!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this show, have watched since the beginning, and I wasn't sure if I would still enjoy it after Stabler (Christopher Meloni) left, but the new additions are incredible.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
I love this show. I am into shows and movies that have to do with solving mysteries/detective work. It makes me feel like I am part of the team. Love the show and the actors.
Amanda C.
Henryetta, OK
Love this show! Hate I have to watch the re-runs though. I watch it every evening and when it comes on the weekends. Just wish it was still on regular TV with new episodes.
marisol l.
One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Vallyn W.
I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD
I miss Stabler so much! I still love the show. I could never get tired of watching it. I hope when i get into detective work I can have a partnership like Stabler and Benson
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?