Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tanisha C.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

Watch all of the Law and Order shows. I love hem all. I think they all teach lessons we can use in life or make us think what we would have done in certain situations. Benson you play your role well.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Montesano , Wa

This show is absolutely fantastic! The way the main characters interact with one another is just amazing. I don't have a bad thing to say about this show. Of course, you may want to be careful when watching around children because it does have things not suitable for children...but this is an adult show anyhow!
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL

One of my favorite shows of all time! This show is inviting and keeps you on your toes the whole time! The actors in this show are PHENOMENAL! I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in crime type shows! You won't be disappointed!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Van Wert, OH

I could spend the whole weekend in bed watching SVU marathons. I cannot get enough of Stabler & Benson.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Shepherdstown, WV

I've watched every episode! I love it! I watch it when it's on weekly on USA and can't wait to watch the new episode on Wednesdays!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ

I love this show but to bo honest haven't watched an episode since Stabler left hate the new guy like the old cast
Karina F.
Karina F.
Salisbury, NC

The past couple of months I been watching this show religiously on USA. Such a good drama, investigation show. Plus I like the dramatic music on the show. Dun Dun.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Dover, AR

I watch SVU whenever it's on. And I record it so I can watch it before bed. I've seen them all but it doesn't matter. Love this show. And I miss stabler but I also really like the new additions!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ

This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
criscia a.
criscia a.
Milton, FL

Love this show. The characters are great and the story are heart breaking at times. Always great when they catch the bad guys
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now