BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA
This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show. Been watching it for years!!! Love the cast!! The chemistry the writers have created between cast members and stories always keeps my attention. Never get tired of marathons. I think I've seen just about every episode.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL
I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
Connie N.
Connie N.
Pop Culture Expert
Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
downers grove, IL
The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Ruth J.
Ruth J.
Lawrenceville, GA
This show is really good for people that want mystery and suspense without a terribly romantic storyline! the actors are perf and they don't reuse scenearios (or however it's spelled)!
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC
Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Emina F.
Emina F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows ever, hands down. I watch the marathons all the time. Obsessed. I miss stabler though
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have a horrible addiction to this show. I can watch it for hours upon hours. I get way to involved and it makes me wanna be a cop. But I am way too much of a pansy lol. But yes, OLIVIA AND ELLIOT FOREVER agreed!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?