Add a Photo

Jes S.
Jes S.
Jan. 21, 2017, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really like this series, because you can see cases that could potentially happen and see how they would be handled. I also like how there is a story throughout the whole thing while they are also solving crimes.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have a horrible addiction to this show. I can watch it for hours upon hours. I get way to involved and it makes me wanna be a cop. But I am way too much of a pansy lol. But yes, OLIVIA AND ELLIOT FOREVER agreed!
Kinsley L.
Kinsley L.
Staunton, VA
Every time there is a new or even an old video I will be watching this show no matter when else is on the television.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL
I love the marathons that come on. I will binge watch this on the weekends. LOVE it. I love crime TV shows..
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Im addicted to this show! the cast is amazing! Its always on which is a plus! I got my boyfriend hooked on it!
Gisell A.
Gisell A.
SVU has to be my most favorite show ever. i have seen all seasons on netflix and i loved every single episode. I cant wait for more episodes to be added
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
This is my favorite law and order show; its the only one I watch. The episodes are so good, they have you glued to your seats sometimes. Also, the actors/actresses are amazing.
Kaylen G.
Kaylen G.
Camano Island, WA
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is so intriguing and interesting. I love it with all of my heart. The actors rock. Ice T was weird at first but he's grown on me.
Jourdan V.
Jourdan V.
My ultimate favorite show! such great actors. And i love that it depicts true events. I was hooked after the very first episode.
Karina F.
Karina F.
Pineville, NC
The past couple of months I been watching this show religiously on USA. Such a good drama, investigation show. Plus I like the dramatic music on the show. Dun Dun.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?