Add a Photo

Photos (23)
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

I love marathons of this show, I could watch it for hours
Joni M.
Joni M.
Portsmouth, VA

I love this show! This is probably the only mystery/police type show I will watch. I don't like any of the other L&O to be honest. This spin off I really enjoy. Great story lines, great plots. Ofc everyone misses stabler. But olivia is great! Mariska is beautiful. Captain is another favorite character. Just an overall great show after so many seasons.
Jessee T.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA

Every season gets better and better. Olivia is an amazing detective that worked through the ranks the right way and helps protect innocent victims.
Estela R.
Estela R.

I'm a BIG crime show watcher sooo I'm totally in love with show!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA

This show used to be my favorite one on TV, and I absolutely loved the days when it played for hours on end. Unfortunately, I've gotten kinda bored of it since Stabler left. Oh well!
Britani S.
Britani S.
Augusta, GA

Even after nearly 10 years of watching this show, it never gets old! I do miss stabler though :(
Christian s.
Christian s.

Law and order all time favorite. Used to watch it with my grandpa in the living room on the couch.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa

Love this show was just watching it this morning. i dvr all the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taren B.
Taren B.
Birmingham, AL

Through the power of Netflix I have watched every.single.episode.ever. It's got those extra cheesy one-liner but.. hundreds of episodes later.. I'm still tuning in! P.S. I miss you, Stabler! <3
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT

I would watch a few shows here and there when nothing else was on, and then when it came on Netflix instant, I decided to watch it from the beginning...which started my full blown addiction! I'm on season 6 and I love it. It's not one of those shows where it seems to drag on the further you go, it just keeps getting better. It's really well written, and the cast is just amazing. This is one of my all time favorite shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?