Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Briana S.
Briana S.
I did not start watching SVU till a little bit later on but I have caught back up. I really do like the show and have followed it for a while. Some scenarios do seem repetitive. It is one of my weekly show I watch.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Shea D.
Shea D.
Newton Lower Falls, MA
Olivia and Elliot forever! <3 This show is top notch. The stories are never easy to guess and there is just enough depth for a TV show that is an hour long.
Sarra G.
Sarra G.
This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Hi, My name is Raquel and I am a Law and Order Special Victims Unit Addict. But seriously I LOVE this show. It's on as I'm typing this. all i have to say is I WANT STABLER BACK.
Christian s.
Christian s.
Law and order all time favorite. Used to watch it with my grandpa in the living room on the couch.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
My FAVORITE crime show of all time! Way better than the other Law and Orders in my opinion. Great characters and stories...and the main characters are easy to fall in love with! A bit graphic...but if you can handle it...this is an AWESOME show!
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
One of those shows you cant get enough of and an watch hours of episodes... yes thats Law and Order for ya<3 Love it
Emily S.
Emily S.
Circleville, OH
This show is the greatest crime show that I watch. It has suspense, thrills, action, and a wonderful cast. I watch every marathon if I'm able to.
Lilah O.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
It is a nail-biter. From season 1 to season 15, you'll be hooked. Some how this show manages to almost never deviate from the mains story-line to talk about some bullshi** going on in the land of character drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?