Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Emily P.
Emily P.

Special Victims Unit is my absolute favorite of all of the Law & Order series. I've seen every episode! Can't believe the show started when I was only 5! Extremely addicting and interesting show!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Willows, CA

I like that it's a show that's almost always on, on one channel we have at home because I always get sucker into the stories one right after another. So if I'm bored and can't find anything to watch I can always count on it to give me something good to watch the only ones I never like are the cliffhanger ones, but they don't happen often so great show
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I've been watching this show for years! I'm so glad they still make it! I love it and usually don't ever watch an episode that I don't like! SVU is my favorite!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

Can never go wrong with a bunch of episodes of Law and Order SVU. Easily can keep me in front of the TV for hours.
April M.
April M.
Greenwood, IN

Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama.
Layne S.
Layne S.

I grew up watching Law and Order and as I grew up it always felt a little stale. SUV get's into the heart of the story, unlike the other forms. It connects very real-life stories (unlike CI) with the audience in a very personal way. It's intense, heart-breaking, and addicting. Moreover, the characters grow together with every episode so the story feels more than the individual crimes happening each episode.
Tori J.
Tori J.

This is the best show out there! its dark but also very interesting. I love this show. Although i miss elliot i love nick
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX

Interesting cases...engaging plot lines. Very rarely gets personal with the protagnists, but when it does, it's great.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Aubrey, TX

This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA

SVU is the best Law and Order. I don't watch it as much as some of the characters are gone, but it's awesome
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now