Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lillian C.
Lillian C.
Patterson, NY

One of my favorites shows. I cannot wait till it comes back. I don't miss any episodes.
Carri Y.
Carri Y.
Macungie, PA

I love this show and there isn't much to say about it. I love the character development
Liz D.
Liz D.

Used to watch this show all the time! My husband and I love watching bison and stabler!
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
Hauppauge, NY

Love the originals! Newer ones not as much. So sad when Stabler left. He made the show.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa

Love! I can watch law and order SVU over and over and have most of the scenes memorized
Mara M.
Mara M.
Newnan, GA

Okay this is the best show because it has been around forever and people still love it!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Saint Louis, MO

This show is the best drama. So I binge watch that show all the time can't live without
Demi S.
Demi S.

Good show. There are many different stories that many can relate to. It never gets old!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Cypress, TX

I can watch this all day everyday even if I've already seen the episode a million times
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

Love this show and would recommend it to anyone who is into the mystery/ drama series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now