Add a Photo

Ventura, CA
Just love this show
Joscelyn G.
Joscelyn G.
Got sucked in this show by my best friend and what i really like about this show is that all the crime analogy and steps and what REALLY takes to solve a crime on TV.
Leanna R.
Leanna R.
This show is my life. I want to be Olivia Benson. The characters on this show are amazing. I binge watch episodes all the time and it's hard to find one I haven't already seen. It doesn't keep me from watching it though, it's a classic!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Navarre, FL
Who doesn't love svu?! I miss det. Stabler but I still watch the new episodes.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
I have seen episode and I still enjoy watching them. This is a great show to watch
LaVonne L.
LaVonne L.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It is a great show that I love watching with my mom. It is a drama that I just enjoy. It shows you what the law has to go thru to catch the bad guys and how the courts work to convict them...
Lindsay  C.
Lindsay C.
I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched this show from beginning to end and it's so addicting. I am a binge watcher and the fact that they have this series on Netflix is amazing.
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
My friend told me about this show and got me hooked! I love the cast even though Stabler left! If you haven't watched this show I highly recommend it!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I can always watch Law & Order SVU. Great show, great plot, great characters. I just hate when I miss the beginning of the episode because then I feel lost half way through.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?