Add a Photo

Photos (23)
April M.
April M.
Greenwood, IN

Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.

Always captures my attention for hours! Very informative and interesting. I learn a lot
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY

My boyfriend is obsessed with this show, so I decided to give it a try, and I liked it. It's not something I watch on a regular basis but it's definitely catchy.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

I love svu so much!!! I've seen every season! I thought for sure it wouldnt be good after elliot was off the show but they find ways to keep you watching. It's really addicting to watch
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX

Love olivia she is such a bad ass..but the show isn't the same anymore since they switched actors for her partner...really great series though
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA

Love Law & Order: SVU its my favorite for all the other Law & Order. Most of the original cast have gone away but it's still super good!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Amarillo, TX

This is one of my favorite shows!! i have watched it from season 1 episode 1 to current!! they just keep drawing me in!
April C.
April C.
ABILENE, TX

I love the show and all but the show without Stabler has just been blah!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ

I can always watch Law & Order SVU. Great show, great plot, great characters. I just hate when I miss the beginning of the episode because then I feel lost half way through.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Ann Arbor , Mi

I love this show! It's so interesting and always captivates me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now