Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH

Law & Order SVU is great. I shouldn't be so into a show about murder, rape, etc., but I am. I watch every new episode and am thrilled if I come across an old one I haven't seen.
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Provo, UT

The older episodes were great but it seems like it may have been running a bit too long. Still though it continues to have interesting stories even though I wouldn't call it a must watch anymore.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA

This is one of my all time favorite tv shows . Multiple stories with stories in the background as well
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA

The only law and order I will watch I love it so much I am a fan of the older ones more so then the newer ones!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL

I have seen every single law and order svu episode!!! I miss stabler more than anything tho!!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA

What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I never get tired of this show!
valarie a.
valarie a.

One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD

One of my favorite TV shows, I think I've seen just about every episode and it never gets old. Benson and Stabler are the best. Love the characters, love every episode. It's no wonder its been on the air so long. Quality show.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

Definitely one of my favorite dramas. You can never take your eyes off of it, and crazy stuff happens. The actors are phenomenal and make you actually believe you're right there with them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now