BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
I have seriously been watching this show since I was in middle or high school. I LOVE this show! Definitely watch the older episodes, so you can figure out who Stabler is and the relationship Benson and Stabler had. While it's still one of my favorite shows, the last season or two aren't as good as they use to be. I'd say its about time for the show to give up, but is still one of my all-time favorites. You'll see a lot of guest appearances and a lot of the characters show up as new characters later on. It's really entertaining and a great crime show. If you're not familiar with Domestic Violence or rape, it will really open your eyes and teach you the truth!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Othello, WA
I started watching law and order svu years and years ago i love it its gotta be the best show on television. The storys are always amazing and the charchters are easy to love.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
Pop Culture Expert
My mom and I both love to watch this show! It always keeps me entertained and is always on when I have nothing else to watch on TV :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I began watching this show years ago, it keeps my attention and I can watch reruns all day. It never gets old. Out of all the law and orders I love this one the most. The characters are deep and I can really feel a connection to all of them.
Marta G.
Marta G.
Didn't like law and order until I seen SVU and I must say it's a great show! You never know what to expect keeps you on edge a lot and the characters are great!
April W.
April W.
Dublin, GA
I love this show. It is very entertaining and addictive. If you watch one episode don't plan on stopping. SVU is my favorite Law & Order.
Christy T.
Christy T.
I have been addicted to this show as a kid. I love how they do episodes on current events. I love how suspenseful this show can get but there's always closure and the bad guy always loses in the end. Very enjoyable.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. I watch it all the time. The cast is amazing. I've watched so much of it just on TV and plan to binge watch it on Netflix.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
This is the best Law & Order on tv. I like the other two ok, but I find the storylines in this one particularly interesting.
Malory S.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ
Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?