BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA
Just can't get enough this show.It always has some twist and turns.And I never miss a single show.Love the all the actors they are so talented.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Orlando, FL
Favorite show ever. So good that you can keep watching over and over. Never gets old! The actors are great. Picture is great. I love the plots that they come up with. The stuff they come up with keeps me on my toes while watching. I just love this show!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI
Love this TV show. Have been watching for years and still holds my interest. If you like police or crime shows I would highly recommend this one.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX
I love this show--I have a bit of an obsession with crime dramas. Out of all of the crime dramas I watch, this is one of my favorites, for sure. I'm not sure why I like this show so much--my husband is creeped out by the "child molesters and rapists", but maybe I like it because people are fighting for the victims on this show.

I'm so glad that Olivia has stayed on the show, but I do miss Stabler a lot. I've had a hard time getting used to the new characters, though I think they're okay now.

I hope this show stays on the air for a long time.
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. It is always riveting! The cast is phenomenal. I watch this show every chance I get and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD
I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
gonzales, la
I swear I have watched all the SVU episodes at least 20 times! Literally!! I find myself searching netflix, and all the TV channels to find an episode. The only thing I don't like is Stabler is no longer on. :( But everyone on SVU is amazing and the show always keeps me guessing!
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
I love this show! I don't watch much TV but when I do I watch this show. The cast and content is great. You can learn a lot from this show and be informed on issues happening everyday. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?