Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Very relative and talked about lots of topics in today's time. I enjoyed watching this show and it had me jumping and sitting on the edge of my seat most of the time.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Durham, NC

I like the suspense. Never a dull moment. Olivia is the best. One of my favorite shows to just sit back and relax and watch.
Melody B.
Melody B.
Bronx, NY

One of the best shows out there I've watched every season (thank you Netflix)Love watching the usa marathons during the week within the first 5 minutes i already remember the story
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX

I love this show--I have a bit of an obsession with crime dramas. Out of all of the crime dramas I watch, this is one of my favorites, for sure. I'm not sure why I like this show so much--my husband is creeped out by the "child molesters and rapists", but maybe I like it because people are fighting for the victims on this show.

I'm so glad that Olivia has stayed on the show, but I do miss Stabler a lot. I've had a hard time getting used to the new characters, though I think they're okay now.

I hope this show stays on the air for a long time.
rinku i.
rinku i.
Sunnyvale, CA

Great show , I have loved every single episodeso far . Lots of real issues are brought to light. The actors are great too .
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.

This show is so great! It's the best one out of all the law and order shows! I am heartbroken they got rid of stabler but life goes on. I literally live for the marathons on USA characters welcome :)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA

One of those shows you cant get enough of and an watch hours of episodes... yes thats Law and Order for ya<3 Love it
Elvira B.
Elvira B.

Been watching this show for years. Love all the characters. some of the story lines are crazy but they way they go about solving the issue is great.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT

I have been watching since it first came out and I have seen every episode multiple times! Great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?