Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Cypress, TX

I can watch this all day everyday even if I've already seen the episode a million times
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Manteca, CA

One of my favorite cop shows. It has great crime stories but also informational as well
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA

Love, love, LOVE this show. I can literally watch it all day and never get tired of it.
Robert M.
Robert M.
Oldsmar, FL

Me and my wife watch this show on hulu at least 5 days a week. 2 or 3 episodes a night.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Gresham, OR

Me & my friends are always watching this we enjoy watching it it's really interesting .
Staci D.
Staci D.
New Hartford, NY

Great show with real life stories. Keeps my husbands interest too which is hard to do!!
Angie H.
Angie H.

It's drama the actor's are awesome I love Olivia Benson it just draws you into the show
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Saint Louis, MO

This show is the best drama. So I binge watch that show all the time can't live without
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
Hauppauge, NY

Love the originals! Newer ones not as much. So sad when Stabler left. He made the show.
Becky F.
Becky F.
Allentown, PA

Love both the old and new episodes. Can't resist watching every time re-runs are on TV!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now