BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Christina V.
I love Law and Order SVU! I love all the characters, each episode keeps me really enthralled and entertained. Even though the topics of the episodes deal with very awful crimes, the way the characters deal with it and how they care makes for good tv.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I'm obsessed with this show! I love to watch it at night because it's such an intense show, that you need to pay attention! Very addictive and every story will keep you on your toes.
Katie G.
Saint Louis, MO
I really think this is the best of all the law and order shows. The cast is just great, and the shorelines are almost always engaging and thought provoking, often leaving you with interesting moral and legal questions to mull over after an episode.
ari k.
mcdonough, GA
One of my fav shows, each case is so interesting and so are the background stories with the main characters,. its sooo well done and is the best law and order to me , that iv'e seen.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love cop shows, and this is one of my favorite routine dramas. It's nice to view in order, but just as cohesive in random intervals. Nice to have a show that doesn't victim blame!
Gabrielle E.
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Although I prefer the older episodes, it's still a good show till this day to watch. It does have sensitive material though
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
If you're into criminal, law type shows..this has got to be one of the best. I really don't have anything negative to say about this show. I watch this whenever its on, or if in the mood for it look it up on Netflix. Nothing like a Sunday of SVU.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
This show used to be my favorite one on TV, and I absolutely loved the days when it played for hours on end. Unfortunately, I've gotten kinda bored of it since Stabler left. Oh well!
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL
Amazing, absolutely amazing. Even though the show is about 11 seasons in, it is still just as amazing as the first. The cast, the suspense, everything is incredible. When they play the marathons, I usually sit on my couch and watch them all day!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?