Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Some of the stories in this show hit a nerve, in a great way. Very emotional, tons of suspense. Makes me wish I had chose this line of work. There are so many beautiful endings, it's hard to believe they aren't true stories!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Kinsley L.
Kinsley L.
Staunton, VA
Every time there is a new or even an old video I will be watching this show no matter when else is on the television.
Rose O.
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
I started watching this show in Jr. high and I still prefer It over all the new spin offs. This show is so detailed, with great compelling, heart breaking, tear jerking, justice seeking stories. You fall for the SVU team and their great work. I just love this show.
Friencine J.
Friencine J.
I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
My friend told me about this show and got me hooked! I love the cast even though Stabler left! If you haven't watched this show I highly recommend it!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Marmaduke, AR
I freakin love this show! I watch it for hours everyday when they run marathons! My favorite is Elliot stabler! It's an awesome show though with great story lines!
Neenee D.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
A favorite crime show of me and my family,Always faat movibg and keeps us in suspense to see what will hapoen next
Arthur W.
Arthur W.
Virginia Beach, VA
SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
staci B.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Special victims unit is one of my favorite shows on television. The other law and orders don't even compare! BRING BACK ELLIOT!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?