Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Sept. 25, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best crime show ever!!!!! I'm only on season 12, but so far I absolutely love it. The cases are always really interesting, and it's cool watching the lives of the detectives. This show is actually what inspired me to major in legal assisting and become a paralegal. Amazing show!!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Perry Hall, MD
Sept. 28, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Classic. I have been watching this show for years. All of the plots and story lines keep you intrigued for the hour long episode. The acting is on point, I have never been disappointed in any of the episodes. I absolutely recommend watching, but don't blame me if you binge watch!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show of all time! I'm fairly certain I've seen every episode from every season. I absolutely love Olivia Benson! The plot twists are enough to keep you watching without being unrealistic. I like that the shows sometimes reflect current events. I never miss an episode!
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
I can watch this all day... and I have. This show has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. It is often aligned to real life cases that are featured in the media. The acting is very natural. I like it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes mystery, and criminal justice.
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
san antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Katie M.
Katie M.
One of the best shows to binge watch, hands down! Obviously be careful about watching it with young children around due to the graphic, mature nature of most episodes. But the story lines, although predictable at times, are still gripping and amazing. Benson and Stabler forever!
Eghosa A.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL
Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.
I like crime dramas a lot, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you somehow haven't seen it over the past 2 decades, you should give it a chance. It's entertaining and remains relevant to the times. I love binge watching it even when I've already seen the episodes!
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?