BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kathleen B.
Perry Hall, MD
Classic. I have been watching this show for years. All of the plots and story lines keep you intrigued for the hour long episode. The acting is on point, I have never been disappointed in any of the episodes. I absolutely recommend watching, but don't blame me if you binge watch!
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
I can watch this all day... and I have. This show has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. It is often aligned to real life cases that are featured in the media. The acting is very natural. I like it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes mystery, and criminal justice.
Darlene E.
san antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this show! It's a really good show and it has so much suspense that it has you at the edge of your seat wondering what's going to happen next. I love how it has really good cases and it explains it and it shows step through step. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Krystal A.
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL
Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Kayla P.
This show can be a real tear-jerker, despite being a crime show. The victims tend to be women and children, but every now and then a male is victimized. The acting makes you forget that it's acting. The actors do a good job of seeming like realistic people instead of characters.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have seen every episode since the very beginning. This show is one of the best crime shows that has ever been made. Definitely the best out of the law And order Series. They have up to date stories that are relevant with the news and will keep you guessing all the way through.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?