BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
My favorite show of all time! I'm fairly certain I've seen every episode from every season. I absolutely love Olivia Benson! The plot twists are enough to keep you watching without being unrealistic. I like that the shows sometimes reflect current events. I never miss an episode!
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
Mariska Hartigay (sp?) is an amazing actress that truly makes the show. The story lines are originated from the headlines of the news and as shocking and sad as it can be it is rewarding to see the bad guy get his in the end moat of the time. As the test of time has shown this series as well as the other Law & Order series' is a well written, thought provoking and built to last television.
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Esther R.
Fishkill, NY
Law and order is such a classic gets you thinking you can actually be in the field doing it in real life and then you come back to reality.! This show always has you thinking about what's to come which I love! Who doesn't love a show that actually gets you glued to it. Must watch!
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like this show because its a good show to watch if you're in the mood for a crime show but do not want a lot of gore. The characters are interesting and every show has suspense and drama. It does get repetitive after a while but thats just because there are sooo many episodes to watch.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT
I love the suspense & intensity of this show. I feel the actors do a great job & make all of the actors in the show realistic & relatable for anyone whose experienced anything like what's going on in that particular episode. & SVU is 10000000 times better that plain old Law & order
Krystal A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
gabrielle b.
Houma, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
WOW....where do I start with this one...
This show is soul shaking, the cases are so personal and the detective lives are so twisted into their work, you can feel the emotion in their performances when something happens, I cry I laugh and I love the intense plot of EVERY EPISODE!
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
Mariska Hartigay is my favorite actress of all times. She is a crime fighting, awesome mom, and all around super hero of cop. She not only plays a cop on tv, but she started an organization to help victims. (the joyful heart foundation). If you like crime shows, this is for you.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I like it for the actors, the acting is amazing, and always has good story lines in each episode. I like the newer episodes from season 5 on up. It's similar to a lot of shows out there but this definitely still has to be top 5 for me. I would highly recommend it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?