Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie A.
Katie A.
Simi Valley, CA

Even though this show has been around forever, it is a show I will always choose to watch after a long day at work or just to have on. It's always heartbreaking & heartwarming at the same time to see humanity come to life. The situations feel so real and I love watch crime dramas!
Esther R.
Esther R.
Fishkill, NY

Law and order is such a classic gets you thinking you can actually be in the field doing it in real life and then you come back to reality.! This show always has you thinking about what's to come which I love! Who doesn't love a show that actually gets you glued to it. Must watch!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It can get very intense and scary at times. It really makes you think about the things that happen that we don't ever really hear about. This part of Law and Order deals a lot with sexual crimes, whether its women, kids, men, groups, etc. It really covers it all.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.

Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Annette S.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL

One of my favorite shows! I've binge watched this series soooo many times. The crime and law aspects fascinate me and the cases/stories they come up with are always so unique and interesting. I love how intense and heart racing it can get and the characters/actors are all amazing.
Nikole R.
Nikole R.
Bowie, MD

While it's still one of my favorite shows, it hasn't been quite as good in recent seasons. Mariska Hargitay's performance is still fantastic, but a lot of my favorite characters are gone. It really hasn't been the same since Chris Meloni's departure, but it's still worth watching.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA

My favorite show! It's a tear jerker sometimes but it's the reality of the world we live in today. Makes me sad to see things but in a prefect world cops would be this invested in the citizens especially kids. The acting has fluctuated over the years but overall it's a great show.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Deering, NH

This show is so addicting. Every episode is equally as good as the last. I don't know how they don't run out of story lines but they don't. Acting is corny but not bad. I love how they take story lines from the media and use them sometimes for the show. Great show, never gets old.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN

Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now