Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey K.
Casey K.
Telford, PA

This is the best Law & Order out of all of them. This show is similar to Criminal Minds but more about x rated crimes. The actress who plays Olivia is a favorite of mine. My favorite scene she was in was when she herself was in jail pretending to be a prisoner. It is a must watch show
Olana C.
Olana C.
Ladys Island, SC

This us by far the best show because of the interesting topics and cast members. There's no show that comes close in comparison. This show is unique. Both good actors with amazing acting skills. I highly recommend that if you don't watch this show to give it a try you will get hooked.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

For pure devilish drama, you can't beat SVU. Although somewhat formulaic (hence only four stars), the cases that they run into are always dark and entertaining. It's a bit similar to CSI, but definitely focuses more on special cases. I would recommend watching at least a few episodes.
Allyssa A.
Allyssa A.

This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY

I have been in love with this show since I was a kid. It never gets old and it will always be one of my favorites. I miss Elliott in the later seasons but I still enjoy watching them.

All the Law &Order tv shows make it in my top 20 favorite TV shows but SVU is definitely in my top 5.
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

Easily one of my long time favorite shows! I've watched it for as long as it's been on the air and I will continue to do so until it stops. Benson is such a lovable character and you can't help but to root for her and the rest of their team as they try to put the bad guys behind bars!
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX

I have seen nearly every episode of Law and Order: SVU. I was sad when Elliot left, but happy when Benson achieved Sgt. This show is one of my favorites and I will be sad if/when it finally ends. The cast knows how to work together to make some of the most difficult situations easier.
Jaid H.
Jaid H.
Grand Prairie, TX

The show keeps up with relevant cases at the time as wild as they may seem, many if not all of the episodes are based on real and recent cases. Great go to show to kill some time between other series you're following. There's 17 seasons and counting so there's no shortage of material.
Sunshine H.
Sunshine H.
Spring Hill, FL

I am so glad they added Carisi, Peter Scanavino, to the cast. People didn't like him at first but he's grown into a really solid, likable, trustworthy character, someone you end up rooting for. I'm wondering what the point of it is but I love his interaction with Rollins and her baby.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now