BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is defiantly a must watch show. There is so mush drama, action, and the sense of relief and accomplishment when the special victims unit detectives and officers solve a case. There is also a side that shows the romantic lives and emotions of the characters which is cool too.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
My favorite show of all time! I'm fairly certain I've seen every episode from every season. I absolutely love Olivia Benson! The plot twists are enough to keep you watching without being unrealistic. I like that the shows sometimes reflect current events. I never miss an episode!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Perry Hall, MD
Classic. I have been watching this show for years. All of the plots and story lines keep you intrigued for the hour long episode. The acting is on point, I have never been disappointed in any of the episodes. I absolutely recommend watching, but don't blame me if you binge watch!
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
This show can be a real tear-jerker, despite being a crime show. The victims tend to be women and children, but every now and then a male is victimized. The acting makes you forget that it's acting. The actors do a good job of seeming like realistic people instead of characters.
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
San Antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
Eghosa A.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL
Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Oceanside, CA
This show does have a mature subject rating and I understand why. But my sister and I love this show! We watch every episode that comes on tv. I love all the stories in each episode. Some of them are sad and some are weird but most of them end well! I HIGHLY recommend this show!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?