• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Hannah M.
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU!!! It's seriously soo addicting!! And they just added season 17 on Netflix! This show keeps you on your feet and Olivia Benson just keeps getting more and more badass! It's a total must watch if you're into crime shows and investigations all the way up to trials and convictions! So good
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
Mariska Hartigay (sp?) is an amazing actress that truly makes the show. The story lines are originated from the headlines of the news and as shocking and sad as it can be it is rewarding to see the bad guy get his in the end moat of the time. As the test of time has shown this series as well as the other Law & Order series' is a well written, thought provoking and built to last television.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL
Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
One of my all time favorite shows. I started watching it probably before I could even really understand it, but it's still one of the best. I haven't watched it as religiously as I used to, but I think that's only because some of my favorite characters are no longer on the show.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
I have been watching this show since I was 13 years old I have seen every single episode. I love the actors they do a great job I have so many favorite scenes. Yes some what similar to other T.V series but I love it yes a must watch you can start watching now and still get hooked.
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI
Law and Order: SVU has been a long-time favorite. I love having a show that I can just pull up an episode and not have to follow religiously. Mariska Hargitay is fantastic. I really miss Christopher Meloni since he left the series. Definitely a great option to keep on your list.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Law & Order: SVU has always been one of my favorites. I like most of the characters but my favorite is Olivia. Unlike the past episodes, the newer episodes pack more victims and more personal drama in the 1 hour window. Fortunately the scenes are well choreographed so I can follow.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
Mariska Hartigay is my favorite actress of all times. She is a crime fighting, awesome mom, and all around super hero of cop. She not only plays a cop on tv, but she started an organization to help victims. (the joyful heart foundation). If you like crime shows, this is for you.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the show! You were able to learn so many things to watch out for, and just help you with overall trouble shooting in every day life and things to be cautious of… It's educational in my opinion because there's certain scenarios and situations that the average person may not think of our thought existed so therefore it's healthy innocence. At least from that perspective.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?