BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL
Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show out of all of the Law and Orders because I can relate more to the characters in this version. Well written stories, great acting, and suspense that are necessary in a good TV cop drama. Lots of cameos from big time actors, and lots of episodes based off real life experiences
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I've been obsessed with this show for decades. I've never missed an episode. I love the routine of it, and the characters. It's fascinating to watch and although I do miss Christopher Meloni, the new characters on the show in the past few years have made it a can't-miss experience!
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
My favorite show! It's a tear jerker sometimes but it's the reality of the world we live in today. Makes me sad to see things but in a prefect world cops would be this invested in the citizens especially kids. The acting has fluctuated over the years but overall it's a great show.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
Mariska Hartigay (sp?) is an amazing actress that truly makes the show. The story lines are originated from the headlines of the news and as shocking and sad as it can be it is rewarding to see the bad guy get his in the end moat of the time. As the test of time has shown this series as well as the other Law & Order series' is a well written, thought provoking and built to last television.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
One of my all time favorite shows. I started watching it probably before I could even really understand it, but it's still one of the best. I haven't watched it as religiously as I used to, but I think that's only because some of my favorite characters are no longer on the show.
Lauren P.
Deering, NH
This show is so addicting. Every episode is equally as good as the last. I don't know how they don't run out of story lines but they don't. Acting is corny but not bad. I love how they take story lines from the media and use them sometimes for the show. Great show, never gets old.
Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this show! It's a really good show and it has so much suspense that it has you at the edge of your seat wondering what's going to happen next. I love how it has really good cases and it explains it and it shows step through step. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?