BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Rock Creek, OH
Love this show so much! Really keeps me on my toes with some episodes. Love how each episode really plays into the next like a dominoes sequence. It's so realistic that I'm always making sure my doors are locked. LOL. Very good series! My boyfriend loves watching it with me also!
Gizelle R.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY
Such a good show. Its a tear jerker yelling at the TV laughing out loud kind of show that really gets into your emotions and really gets you thinking and is better because its based on really life and real cases and sheds some light on what really goes on the special victims unit
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
I've watched every single episode several times. Our DVD is full of Law and Order: SVU. Mariska Hargitay plays her part so well. She really get into her role. I love the fact that on her own time, she is involved in platforms to reduce domestic violence. She is also so gorgeous!!
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
san antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
Eghosa A.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL
Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have seen every episode since the very beginning. This show is one of the best crime shows that has ever been made. Definitely the best out of the law And order Series. They have up to date stories that are relevant with the news and will keep you guessing all the way through.
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows to binge watch, hands down! Obviously be careful about watching it with young children around due to the graphic, mature nature of most episodes. But the story lines, although predictable at times, are still gripping and amazing. Benson and Stabler forever!
SheKiah R.
SheKiah R.
Hopkins, SC
I love this show. I have watched every episode (all 18 seasons) on Hulu. I began with season 1 in March while on Spring Break and continued on nights, weekends, summer break, and holidays. By the time the new season began I was caught up and even caused my husband to be a fan!!!
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.
I like crime dramas a lot, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you somehow haven't seen it over the past 2 decades, you should give it a chance. It's entertaining and remains relevant to the times. I love binge watching it even when I've already seen the episodes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?