BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
jen b.
jen b.
Newfield, NJ
My "pass the ice cream" show. I don't know how many stay at home dates I have had with my husband where we would eat ice cream and watch SVU. It is a strange combination, but it works. I love the older episodes with Olivia and Elliot!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Chanute, KS
This show has been amazing since the beginning, no doubt. A lot of this recent season has gone down because of no Stabler and no Dr. Wong! But, the show is interesting none the less. I have seen every episode and plan to keep that pattern up.
sarah s.
sarah s.
My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Jenifer K.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
This show sucks you in! When they play marathons of it on the weekend, I will literally lose hours and hours of my life. If you start one show, you HAVE to see it through until the end so you can see what happened, who did it, and how they will be brought to justice.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Roswell, GA
my favorite show to watch with my younger siblings. very entertaining and very mind captivating. the characters are so amazing and very talented. very similar to criminal minds, but their are a few things that sets it apart from that television show.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
Pop Culture Expert
This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is one of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Law & Order: SVU is our go to show when nothing else is on. We love the characters and drama. It's one of few shows that never gets old.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Great show, got introduce by my sister. Got addicted and can't stop watching the show.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pop Culture Expert
Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?