Add a Photo

Kapua P.
Kapua P.
Oct. 15, 2016, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Coincidentally I'm watching this as I write this review. I love watching cop shows and this is one of my new favorites. The actors all have amazing chemistry on the show. About 90% of the episodes are about sexual related crimes so its definitely for a mature audience. If you Look to binge watch the early episodes all seasons are available on Hulu and season 13-17 are on Netflix.
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
This show is everything. its the only law and order that i like to watch. it is ALWAYS on TV and i love that, i am always able to catch it
Rose A.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I didn't watch this show when it first aired on television. But I am catching up on it now.
This is a great show, even if you don't like crime drama's.
Salinas, Ca
My allllll time favorite show! I've seen them all!!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Dec. 13, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show. My favorite episode is from this current season, where Benson (Mariska Hargitay) gets held hostage. All of the actors are wonderful, really interesting roles, but Olivia Benson is my favorite character!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Santa Clarita, CA
The best one out
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
Love this show. I think its better than all the other law and orders. Although i don't think the show is the same without Stabler I still like it.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
I could watch this show for days, even the same episode over and over. I love this show and it brings real issues to the forefront and gets people talking about taboo topics that should be addressed. Mariska Hargitay does an awesome job a playing Olivia
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
I am addicted to this show. DUM DUM!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
I love this show!! I am still super sad that Elliot left. I even watch the re-runs over and over again.....Im a nerd yes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?