Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA

I love this show! There's lots of episodes to watch. There is always a good story line!
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK

I love this show it is great but it could have some nasty episodes though so be careful
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Manteca, CA

One of my favorite cop shows. It has great crime stories but also informational as well
Megan W.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa

Love! I can watch law and order SVU over and over and have most of the scenes memorized
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Pensacola, FL

I love law and preset this show never gets old I could spend all day watching this show
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

If you like crime & suspense this is the show for you! Love SVU! Every episode is great
Robert M.
Robert M.
Oldsmar, FL

Me and my wife watch this show on hulu at least 5 days a week. 2 or 3 episodes a night.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Only show I will watch marathons of episodes I have seen repeatedly and still love lol.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA

Law and Order is a show that will catch your attention! I can't just watch one episode.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, Pa

Favorite show of all time. 5 stars FOR SURE. Have loved this show for ATLEAST 10 years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now