Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Connie N.
Connie N.

Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL

David Wolf has done an amazing job keeping this show running for 20+ years. I love the characters and the stories of each show. You don't have to watch from the very 1st episode to understand what is going on, you can catch up easily just by watching a few episodes. It never gets old.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX

If you're into criminal, law type shows..this has got to be one of the best. I really don't have anything negative to say about this show. I watch this whenever its on, or if in the mood for it look it up on Netflix. Nothing like a Sunday of SVU.
Kate S.
Kate S.

I love SVU ! I've been watching this show for years! All of the Law & Order series are great but SVU is definitely my favorite !
Brook T.
Brook T.
Supply, NC

One of my favorite shows. I often find myself watching reruns throughout the day which I normally can't do with other shows
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
State College, PA

This is seriously my favorite show. I watch it everyday! I'll rewatch episodes I already seen 10 times. the chemistry within the cast is amazing, they all flow so well together. WARNING: this show is not for anyone that is easily upset/scared/triggered
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this show and it's a great filler show for when there's nothing on to watch. It can be disturbing at times, but it's just so interesting. The actors & actresses are great. I like to watch this show during the day, but not at night!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
casper, wy

This is my favorite show. it never disappoints me. i love all of the seasons. a must watch!
Nicollette F.
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY

My favorite show ever! seen ever episode at least 5 times each (not joking neither ha) !
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN

Love law n order svu!!! Miss Stabler though...not the same w/o him....
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now