Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I work with mentally ill women who were sexually abused, and it's weird that every one of them love this show. I think i've seen every episode at least 3 times. Storytelling gets repetitive and boring, but what can you expect with 358937593 episodes?
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.
Love this show. I like sometimes they bring guest stars in the show. I wonder who will be the next Benson's partner or she won't have any partner anymore?
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New Castle, DE
This series is one of my guilty pleasures. SVU is my favorite in the Law & Order franchise. I have been watching this series for as long as I can remember. Even though I've pretty much seen every episode, I never get bored when I watch them again.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi
I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
C. Yvette L.
C. Yvette L.
Los Angeles, CA
Best show out there, not cheesy or annoying just enough of everything. storylines are the best.
Arielle J.
Arielle J.
Miami , FL
Although the episodes are quite predictable i still enjoy watching them and figuring out the murders
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Titusville, PA
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show! It has great story lines and unexpected twists. This show never fails to keep me interested.
Alora R.
Alora R.
Terre Haute, IN
I LOVE THIS SHOW. My phone notification ringtone is even based off of this show. I have seen every episode and then re-watched them. Just seems to be one of those shows you either watch or don't watch. I definitely suggest you watch.
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
SVU is my favorite show 😻 It's so interesting and entertaining and I could watch it for hours!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
Law & Order SVU is great. I shouldn't be so into a show about murder, rape, etc., but I am. I watch every new episode and am thrilled if I come across an old one I haven't seen.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?