BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
I am a long time fan of all of the Law & Orders, but this one is my favorite. I do believe it is safe to say that I have watched every single episode more that once or twice! Thanks to Netflix!
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite Law & Order ever! Love the story lines and the characters. Every single episode is great. I like to watch re-runs on netflix or whenever they air on tv. It's a must see!
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj
I LOVE this show I cannot get enough of it, however it is extremely addicting. I watch it on USA and it's always on when I have something to do, 3 hours later I realize I have just watched 3 episodes of SVU and have gotten nothing done. So watch at your own risk.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL
It's gritty and dark, but it gives viewers an inside look on heinous crimes. Benson is the best and when Stabler was on the show, he was perfect. I wished Stabler hadn't been married, so he and Benson could've been together. The cases are always so interesting.
blexie15@gmail.com R.
Louisville, KY
I love Law & Order svu I take a law and justice class and watch Law & Order like every other day and NCIS I love them all lol I loved watching them at home now I can watch them at school lol
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
One of the best long running shows that is still on today. Law & Order: SVU is such a good show that keeps you interested and focused, even wanting to solve the cases while you're watching.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA
I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Kelly F.
Definitely one of my favorite dramas. You can never take your eyes off of it, and crazy stuff happens. The actors are phenomenal and make you actually believe you're right there with them.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL
No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have been watching this show for years and I love it. It was one of the shows that got me interested in law enforcement. I love the story lines and how well the characters are developed.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?