Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

I think you either love SVU and saw every episode or you never saw one. I think ive seen them all, maybe 2-3 times for others. Love marthon days.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO

This show has been on forever and it is still good. I watch or record the new episodes, but I also will get sucked into watching hours of reruns. SVU touches on topics that are not brought up much on other shows. The actors are wonderful.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.

I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI

I have watched every episode and can't get enough. I rewatch it all the time it's so addicting.
staci B.
staci B.
Arcadia, Fl

Special victims unit is one of my favorite shows on television. The other law and orders don't even compare! BRING BACK ELLIOT!
Neenee D.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA

A favorite crime show of me and my family,Always faat movibg and keeps us in suspense to see what will hapoen next
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
denton, TX

This show is everything. its the only law and order that i like to watch. it is ALWAYS on TV and i love that, i am always able to catch it
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN

I have always loved this show but its just not the same since Elliot Stabler is gone.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD

I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Paola M.
Paola M.

How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?