Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI

One of my favorite shows of all time! I liked it better when Stabler was on there, but it's still a great show!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv

I miss stabler but I still watch it whenever I have a chance lol. I have spent a lot of lazy days watching the usa marathons lmao
soledad H.
soledad H.
Glendale, AZ

IT PULLS ME IN EVERY TIME....
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL

I have seen every single law and order svu episode!!! I miss stabler more than anything tho!!!
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI

This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

One of the best shows on television! I do miss Stabler tho.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Norfolk, VA

I love SVU it's my favorite show ever, I try to watch it every chance I can! I miss Stabler being on the show though, I liked him being Benson's partner. It's not really the same without him. But it's still a good show!
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL

I can watch this all day and night. Rerun after rerun. It is something about that team that just has me hooked. This is one that will never get old.
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Kelsa j.
Kelsa j.

Nit the same after elliot left but still a great very real show. I love watching reruns on WE tv, IN television and whoever else plays them. If I can't find anything else I will find SVU and watch it all day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now