Add a Photo

Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Jan. 24, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have seriously been watching this show since I was in middle or high school. I LOVE this show! Definitely watch the older episodes, so you can figure out who Stabler is and the relationship Benson and Stabler had. While it's still one of my favorite shows, the last season or two aren't as good as they use to be. I'd say its about time for the show to give up, but is still one of my all-time favorites. You'll see a lot of guest appearances and a lot of the characters show up as new characters later on. It's really entertaining and a great crime show. If you're not familiar with Domestic Violence or rape, it will really open your eyes and teach you the truth!
Bella D.
Bella D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oct. 9, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite show of all time . The actors are feat the plot is great and I am always guessing
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
This has been an awesome show since the d a y it came out. Always keeps my interest and I don't want to miss any of them. I set my dvr to record all of them even the reruns. Nothing like a rating day vegging out on the couch to a law and order svu marathon
April S.
April S.
Love this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and never know whats going to happen. Always entertaining.
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
These are stories lovely based on real events. Which is frightening to know this is happening around us on a daily. Of course it's awesome how they always catch the bad guy!
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS
I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is addicting and is very mysterious. Each episode has an amazing plot that will leave you wanting more. Can't get enough.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Calera, AL
Amazing cast. Fantastic story lines. Wonderful guest stars. Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on TV. Even better part....It's not reality!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Glen Rock, NJ
This is such a good show! my friend introduced me to it, because she is obsessed! IM HOOKED!
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ
I love this show, but I love it better when stabler was there and cragin but still an awesome show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?