Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa Ana, CA

The moment you start watching an episode, it will suck you in! They are so interesting. Even with Stabler gone, I still watch SVU and enjoy it. I really do think Amaro & Rollins are a good fit for the show. The storylines never bore me and always keep us on our toes.
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, Ca

I love this show. I am into shows and movies that have to do with solving mysteries/detective work. It makes me feel like I am part of the team. Love the show and the actors.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS

I love this shoe. I am addicted to watching it. I love this law and order out of all of them. Great story line
Kaylen G.
Kaylen G.
Camano Island, WA

This show is so intriguing and interesting. I love it with all of my heart. The actors rock. Ice T was weird at first but he's grown on me.
Friencine J.
Friencine J.

I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI

It's bad how addicted I am to this show. Marathon Mondays and a bookmark on Netflix, lol. When this is on, my boyfriend has no girlfriend for the next 45 minutes.
Karii C.
Karii C.
Longwood, FL

This is one of my favorite shows. The stories are so edgy and I love to sit and watch all day marathons. Stabler and Benson = <3
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

One of the best shows on television nowadays.
Kim T.
Kim T.

Great story lines. Don't care for the dramatic music in some scenes, but I like the filming style and the actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?