Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga

Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Albuquerque, NM

Love SVU! On of my favorites!!
michael h.
michael h.
Berwyn, IL

Love the show great stories love the Characters and the stories that are ripped from today's headlines and teach valuable lessons
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I watch this show all the time. I love how the episodes have the same general story line but you can pick up on any episode and get into it. The different scenarios are great and some of them are so interesting. I would recommend this show to anyone who doesn't want to get into a series and just wants to watch something to pass the time.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH

I've been watching this show for what feels like forever. It's the only of the Law and Order series I ever do watch. Gotta say, I don't watch as regularly though since it's no longer Stabler and Benson.
Alaysja C.
Alaysja C.

I love this show. It may seem frightening because they are dealing with lots of deaths and other very cruel crimes but it's not. I think they did that to keep your eyes on the TV and make you want to watch the show to find out who who the suspect is.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Saint Louis, MO

Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL

I love this show, And I have for years and years. Although I was upset when they casted off Stabler, the new cast is amazing. I hope they stay on for many more years.
Paola M.
Paola M.

How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Circleville, OH

This show is the greatest crime show that I watch. It has suspense, thrills, action, and a wonderful cast. I watch every marathon if I'm able to.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now