BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sabrina O.
This show is so great! It's the best one out of all the law and order shows! I am heartbroken they got rid of stabler but life goes on. I literally live for the marathons on USA characters welcome :)
Whittney D.
Started watching this series with my mommy as a teenager myself, continued the tradition with my preteen till we watched every episode on Netflix =) Love eliot and olivia what a great team they make!
Dina H.
Pop Culture Expert
Every episode was so good! i learned so much from this show. the stories were very messed up but felt very, very real. i stopped watching after christopher meloni left, but its still a great show.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
This is one of my classic go to shows. Love the characters even though they have changed over the years. Interesting stories that are sometimes taken from real life situations recently in the news.
Emily P.
Special Victims Unit is my absolute favorite of all of the Law & Order series. I've seen every episode! Can't believe the show started when I was only 5! Extremely addicting and interesting show!
Laura W.
Lexington, KY
A great show to watch when you catch it on reruns. I love it when they have SVU marathons! I could watch it for hours. I haven't seen the newer eps without Stabler and I don't know if I want to.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
LOVE this show!!! It's absolutely awesome! The stories in them are very well thought of and the story line goes together. Nothing too choppy or random things happening! Definitely my favorite show.
Taryn G.
Pop Culture Expert
The most addicting show ever! I used to watch this all the time. I could seriously watch it all day, once the story kicks in i am hooked & i have to keep watching! I will always love this show!
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite crime drama on TV. It's thoughtful, gripping, and emotional. It isn't very uplifting but the stories will stay with you. Character development and acting is excellent.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
The moment you start watching an episode, it will suck you in! They are so interesting. Even with Stabler gone, I still watch SVU and enjoy it. I really do think Amaro & Rollins are a good fit for the show. The storylines never bore me and always keep us on our toes.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?