Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL
ok so i absolutely love this show i loved it even more before stabler left . this show is pretty awesome in my opinion
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
OMG I love this Show. The two Detectives working together are always Knowledgeable. I watch this all day long on my day off. I try to solve the stories before they do also. One of the Best shows on TV I would say.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Windsor, Pa
This show is so addicting! If you try to sit down and watch just 1 episode it's not going to happen because they're always showing a marathon. I always say .. okay one more episode .. and before I know it it's time to go to bed!
Oct. 9, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Buenísímo si te gustan los programas de resolución de casos, el más parecido a este show podria ser Shades of Blue, pero este programa va más alla porque ves desde que se encuentra el crimen hasta la condena del mismo, totalmente recomendado
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
Lilah O.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
It is a nail-biter. From season 1 to season 15, you'll be hooked. Some how this show manages to almost never deviate from the mains story-line to talk about some bullshi** going on in the land of character drama.
Vanda  F.
Vanda F.
Deridder, LA
My all time favorite law show. I just wish it came on local TV more then it does I haven't seen it in local TV in a while now and I sure am missing it.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI
One of my all time favorite TV series. Love the story lines and characters and that it promo toes awareness for a population usually underserved.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Davie, FL
Hands down, Law & Order: SVU is the best show on television. It's not like all of the other reality shows that are so popular on TV today. This show makes you think, it puts you on the edge of your seat trying to guess what happened or if justice will be served. It's also interesting how each main character has their own story that makes them the way they are on the show.
Yes, it stinks that Stabler is no longer a part of the cast, but the plot and the show itself is still fantastic!
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
This is one of the best drama series on television! I've been watching it for years and would be heartbroken if they ended it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?