Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Joni M.
Joni M.
Portsmouth, VA

I love this show! This is probably the only mystery/police type show I will watch. I don't like any of the other L&O to be honest. This spin off I really enjoy. Great story lines, great plots. Ofc everyone misses stabler. But olivia is great! Mariska is beautiful. Captain is another favorite character. Just an overall great show after so many seasons.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX

This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Such a fantastic show. I love that they mainly keep all the same characters. I can watch re runs like nothing.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME

This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL

No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO

I love this show. Sometimes it gets a little intense, but I really like the show. It keeps me engaged and thinking
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT

I work with mentally ill women who were sexually abused, and it's weird that every one of them love this show. I think i've seen every episode at least 3 times. Storytelling gets repetitive and boring, but what can you expect with 358937593 episodes?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love this show! I can watch it for hours and not get tired of the stories. I cant wait for the new season.
McKinzie N.
McKinzie N.

Just started watching SVU 2 years ago. Now I cant stop watching it. Just finished catching up on all of the episodes of Netflix. You will love Stabler and Olivia.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now