Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Northport, Me

I never really got into Law & Order SVU until quite recently - I caught some reruns on TV and couldn't stop watching. I love the show - the plot lines are always intriguing, I love the cast, and I never get bored. Definitely a winner if you like crime dramas.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI

One of my favorite shows of all time! I liked it better when Stabler was on there, but it's still a great show!
Tina B.
Tina B.

I really like this show. Its engaging and always had something new. I can get caught up in episode after episode.
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA

Great show! I love when there are marathons! It really gets you to think and try to play detective at home!
Neenee D.
Neenee D.
Richmond, VA

A favorite crime show of me and my family,Always faat movibg and keeps us in suspense to see what will hapoen next
Sara C.
Sara C.
Richmond, KY

My friends are all obsessed with this show but I just don't see it. The acting in it is mediocre. I'll watch it if there isn't anything else on
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ

Have watched since season one. one of my favorite shows to watch. I do like the new episodes but am so sad how much of the old cast is no longer on the show anymore. Wish they brought Elliot back.... and the captain or Munch!!!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

Love this show!!@ Mariska is awesome, I always watch the repeats. This show always does a great job connecting to what's happen irk.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN

Truly the best crime show on tv. The new actors are good, but they will never be able to replace or compare to Elliot. Elliot and Olivia worked so well together!
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI

Love this show! It always keeps me wondering who did what! It has on the edge on your seat! The defendant is always someone you least expect! Its crazy this 1 of those shows if you miss 1 part you will not understand it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now