Add a Photo

Photos (23)
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Kara L.
Kara L.
By far one of my favorite crime shows and SVU is my favorite out of all of the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are badass.
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga
Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Marialejandra G.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
Oct. 10, 2016, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best tv show ever, many years at tv and still can surprise me, i love this tipe of tv series, like csi, criminal minds, et
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Troy, MI
I watch it whenever I get the chance. I love it. I don't know what it is, but it's the only crime TV show I'll watch. No CSI or NCIS for me!
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
I love criminal shows and this is one hell of a show I love it!!!!! 100.99% hah
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Law & Order is a show that has stood the test of time. SVU is one of the best branches of this franchise! It can be pretty heart wrenching at times, but that just makes it that much more worth watching.
blexie15@gmail.com R.
blexie15@gmail.com R.
Louisville, KY
I love Law & Order svu I take a law and justice class and watch Law & Order like every other day and NCIS I love them all lol I loved watching them at home now I can watch them at school lol
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Racine, WI
I did not think that this should could survie with out their partnership, but this past season has been better than ever!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Interesting cases...engaging plot lines. Very rarely gets personal with the protagnists, but when it does, it's great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?