Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Nicollette F.
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY
My favorite show ever! seen ever episode at least 5 times each (not joking neither ha) !
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This show has been on forever and it is still good. I watch or record the new episodes, but I also will get sucked into watching hours of reruns. SVU touches on topics that are not brought up much on other shows. The actors are wonderful.
Lakeithia S.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I love this show more than anything else on TV! I can watch it over and over again without getting tired of it. I watch it every time it comes on TV, even the really old ones that I have watched a thousand times! I hope this show stays on for many years to come!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Towson, MD
I honestly lay in bed and watch this show on Netflix for hours. My roommates and I always curl up on the couch on rainy days and watch the re-runs that are constantly playing on tv. It is the perfect crime show with realistic scenarios. available on Netflix and on-demand!
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend is obsessed with this show, so I decided to give it a try, and I liked it. It's not something I watch on a regular basis but it's definitely catchy.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Pop Culture Expert
I love this shoe. I am addicted to watching it. I love this law and order out of all of them. Great story line
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I love this show because you just never know how it is going to end. It keeps you guessing. No two cases are the same. Olivia and Finch are my favorite characters. My favorite scene/episode was when Olivia got attacked by a serial rapist. She was so believable.
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Angelic T.
Angelic T.
Greenwich, CT
My Fav Show.... if you never seen it, you HAVE to watch it. I promise, you will be glued to your t.v. Great Show!
Anne T.
Anne T.
Irving, TX
This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?