BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert
I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Maya H.
Maya H.
I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
Little Canada
This show is the best out there I love how they work hard to find out what happened in the story and make sure the bad one pays
Joy B.
Joy B.
Jupiter, FL
I have watched this show for years, and even like watching the re-runs. Mariska Hargitay is an excellent actress, the script writing is great, and I love seeing actors from other shows show up as bad guys. This is a must-watch show. I love how it can be heart-wrenching and heart-warming all in one episode.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
This is such a good show. You can really connect with the characters and the plot takes some turns you might not see coming. I could watch a marathon of this show easily.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pop Culture Expert
TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilbraham, MA
My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Dover, AR
I watch SVU whenever it's on. And I record it so I can watch it before bed. I've seen them all but it doesn't matter. Love this show. And I miss stabler but I also really like the new additions!
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA
I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?