BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is onee of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Jourdan V.
Jourdan V.
My ultimate favorite show! such great actors. And i love that it depicts true events. I was hooked after the very first episode.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Walton, KY
I can watch this all day
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I am totally addicted to this show and cannot wait for the real episodes to return. My life is so boring without my Wednesday nights!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Calera, AL
Amazing cast. Fantastic story lines. Wonderful guest stars. Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on TV. Even better part....It's not reality!
Andra B.
Andra B.
Even with the current departure of series favorite Elliot Stabler, this show is still fantastic. I have always liked how SVU really tackled the hard subjects and comments on what is happening in the real world. I am very much looking forward to their episode regarding recent comments about "legitimate rape". Mariska Hargitay, the lead, is involved with a volunteer organization that strives to educate about sexual assault.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID
This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Kia H.
Kia H.
culpeper, va
Who cares , I love the show even if it is nothing but reruns. I've been watching this since high school and still catch it every now and again. Especially those damn USA marathons! They eat up a whole afternoon!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Carbon, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I watch Law and Order all the time! SVU has to be my favorite. I've watched all that were available on Netflix, now I have to wait for them to add more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?