10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
This show is the best out there I love how they work hard to find out what happened in the story and make sure the bad one pays
I have watched this show for years, and even like watching the re-runs. Mariska Hargitay is an excellent actress, the script writing is great, and I love seeing actors from other shows show up as bad guys. This is a must-watch show. I love how it can be heart-wrenching and heart-warming all in one episode.
This is such a good show. You can really connect with the characters and the plot takes some turns you might not see coming. I could watch a marathon of this show easily.
TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
I watch SVU whenever it's on. And I record it so I can watch it before bed. I've seen them all but it doesn't matter. Love this show. And I miss stabler but I also really like the new additions!
I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos