BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Margeaux D.
Port Charlotte, FL
I could binge watch this series any day. It's gritty and well written. I love the detectives! They balance the character's personal lives and working lives very well. Well, they're usually at work but they don't forget to add in family dynamics and single life of the detectives.
Lauren T.
Winston Salem, NC
One of my favorites of all times. I could watch this show for hours. Very realistic stories I think. Kind of breaks my heart that there really are sickos out there that do commit crimes of that nature.
Ashley L.
This show is one of the best on TV right now! The actors are great. My favorite is Mariska, of course! I watch every episode I can and love watching reruns.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I have watched this show for YEARS. I cannot get enough of it. I even watch the re-runs-lol. I love all of the characters especially Olivia and Elliot. I love all of the first few seasons characters best.
Stephanie A.
Pop Culture Expert
I love SVU the only one I like I love the characters i love Olivia and Stabler they make you really feel like connected i absolutely can watch all day and the storylines are great its just amazing show!
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order is a show that has stood the test of time. SVU is one of the best branches of this franchise! It can be pretty heart wrenching at times, but that just makes it that much more worth watching.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Watch all of the Law and Order shows. I love hem all. I think they all teach lessons we can use in life or make us think what we would have done in certain situations. Benson you play your role well.
Ashley E.
Poland, OH
Pop Culture Expert
The best branch of Law and Order. Stories that have a real life perspective of what happens to victims in this country. An eye-opener with amazing acting.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH
I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?