Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Deborah N.
Deborah N.
Clayton, GA

MY #1 FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. I AM HAPPY WHEN I CATCH AN ALL DAY MARATHON ON TV
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN

Truly the best crime show on tv. The new actors are good, but they will never be able to replace or compare to Elliot. Elliot and Olivia worked so well together!
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I've been watching this show for years! I'm so glad they still make it! I love it and usually don't ever watch an episode that I don't like! SVU is my favorite!
Cindy N.
Cindy N.

I love this show. Yes, the story lines can sometimes be way over the topped cliche almost. It stills entertaining.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX

First and foremost let me say that I find the irony hilarious that Ice T was banned and his music was ripped off the shelves after he made a song called cop killer, and now he plays one on TV lol. These episodes do tend to be real life crimes ripped from the headlines. I super duper miss the macho sexiness of Christopher Maloni (but was loving him in True Blood) but they still have Ice T, who can pour his libations on me any day. It's full of drama, suspense, crime obviously, court scenarios, legal terminology, policing practices, and while it can get weird and/or cheesy and a little wtf-y, it's still overall one of my fave shows to watch.
Kaylen G.
Kaylen G.
Camano Island, WA

This show is so intriguing and interesting. I love it with all of my heart. The actors rock. Ice T was weird at first but he's grown on me.
shannon m.
shannon m.
West have , Ct

I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.

Ive been watching this show for years. I love how almost every episode there are twist and turns that keep you guessing till the end. I love the relationship between the characters and the back story to each one.
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL

Once you start watching an episode you get hooked. Love how the USA network will have marathons of SVU on all the time so you can catch up easily. Plus you do not have to watch the episodes in any order. Love all the cast and crew past and present. I do miss some of the past cast and wish they were still on the show. one of my favorite shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?