Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI

This is by far one of my favorite shows. Most of the story lines are realistic and that gives it a slight scary edge without actually being a scary show. The characters and story lines are great!
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.

This show is so great! It's the best one out of all the law and order shows! I am heartbroken they got rid of stabler but life goes on. I literally live for the marathons on USA characters welcome :)
Ciara S.
Ciara S.

I have grown up in a house that was full of law and order fans SVU being the favorite! Love this show. always keeps you on your toes, full of plot twist… its simply amazing!
Liz E.
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ

soledad H.
soledad H.
Glendale, AZ

IT PULLS ME IN EVERY TIME....
Dusty P.
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids , IA

One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

One of the best shows on television! I do miss Stabler tho.
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH

It's a really good show every episode is very different but can tend to get a little boring and drag on after awhile.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Glendale, AZ

If it is a Saturday afternoon and a marathon is on...that is it for me for the day! One of those shoes I can just watch one after the other. Once I see the beginning I am hooked for the full hour! Someone has to turn it quickly before the next one starts so I don't get into the next one. I love the characters and the storylines are always great.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

I think you either love SVU and saw every episode or you never saw one. I think ive seen them all, maybe 2-3 times for others. Love marthon days.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?