Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.

YES I LOVE THESE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COME ON IN MARATHONS AND I CANT STOP WATCHING THEM
Korendia G.
Korendia G.
Nolanville, TX

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I cannot stop watching this show once I start
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

One of my all time favorite shows. Like it better with stabler but still a loyal viewer.
Celina C.
Celina C.
National City, CA

One of best series on TV. Love all characters and stories. Shows another side of humans.
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

The best show ever I still watch all the reruns they come on everyday. My kid watches it
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI

Love love love always intense. Always having crazy situations that I could never imagine
Tyree J.
Tyree J.
Los Alamos, NM

I'm in love with this show, I could watch it for days. It's so interesting I'm addictive
Catherine N.
Catherine N.
Bossier City, LA

Still one of my favorites after all of these years. Wonder how much longer it will be on
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Montreal

Great show! I've been watching it for years and never gets boring! Never miss an episode
Michalla M.
Michalla M.
Salem, OR

It's amaaaaaaaazing. I love this show so much but I wish Elliot Stabler would come back
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now