Add a Photo

Photos (23)
April M.
April M.
Greenwood, IN
Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Lebanon, PA
I think I have watched every show from every season, but that doesn't seem to stop me from getting into an SVU marathon. One of my favorite shows!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Absolutely love watching this show. I try and catch re-runs as much as possible! You can never go wrong with an SVU marathon!
Kara L.
Kara L.
By far one of my favorite crime shows and SVU is my favorite out of all of the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are badass.
Casey E.
Casey E.
Inez, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!! It's the perfect thing to watch when you sitting home a night or early in the morning! It's such a thriller and mystery, the whole time you are watching you're trying to figure out who the rapist and killer was and it always ends up being a great episode!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Norfolk, VA
I love SVU it's my favorite show ever, I try to watch it every chance I can! I miss Stabler being on the show though, I liked him being Benson's partner. It's not really the same without him. But it's still a good show!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Van Wert, OH
I could spend the whole weekend in bed watching SVU marathons. I cannot get enough of Stabler & Benson.
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
This was at one time my favorite show, until of course they started playing re runs over and over. it was good though!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Osceola, NE
One of the BEST shows to binge-watch. My roommate and I watched them all! Interesting storylines, good characters, and you can watch it on a ton of different channels in syndication.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Proctorville, OH
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love ❤️ love ❤️ love this show ! I have watched every season and still watch it ! It's is my favorite out of all the law and order shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?