BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Diana B.
Diana B.
Aberdeen, WA
Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have watched this show from beginning to end and it's so addicting. I am a binge watcher and the fact that they have this series on Netflix is amazing.
Dusty P.
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids , IA
One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Pop Culture Expert
I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite show of all time. I could sit and binge watch this show for hours upon hours. STABLER AND OLIVIA FOREVER
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Buda, TX
This is one of my top fave shows. it is very addicting and the episodes are very intriguing. love the chracaters. so realistic
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I just recently started watching this show, from season 1 I might add thanks to Hulu. I wish I would have heard about it a lot sooner because I love this show. It's a career field I've alway been interested in so this show is on point for me.
audra b.
audra b.
Millstone, KY
I have watched this show since I can remember, used to watch it with my mother. Now I have grown to love each character on this show, Olivia is an amazing, vulnerable and bad a** character. She is an amazing role model of what a women could be should she believe in herself. Highly recommend.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Felicity, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I want to put it out there for being a girl that had a similar situation i am proud of this TV show
it makes me happy to see people get locked up for their crimes and for the
mystery in the show is amazing...Of course i think stabler is sexy also...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?