Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Ann Arbor , Mi

I love this show! It's so interesting and always captivates me
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA

Best show ever! Great characters and great new storylines. Never gets boring. Ive seen every episode and own all seasons and would recommend it!
andrea b.
andrea b.
Bronx, NY

My favorite of the law and orders, I think I can be a good detective after watching this show
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD

One of the best shows on tv. Every season I am amazed how much better it is than the last and look forward to every new episode.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY

One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Sammi T.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI

Many people accidentally get the SVU mixed up.:P but the season premiere was last night (9/25/13) And the 2 hour opener was very intense, thrilling, and suspenseful just like every other episode of the show. Amazing. It is not the first Law & Order show but it is the longest running next to the original.
Serena K.
Serena K.

I love Law and Order so much. I'm just sad that Stabler left!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL

I love the marathons that come on. I will binge watch this on the weekends. LOVE it. I love crime TV shows..
Skylar C.
Skylar C.

My Favorite show! I love watching it from the beginning all the way through. Great show!! Elliot was my favorite! Sad he left the show. The new seasons are great too!
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL

This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now