Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Montreal

Great show! I've been watching it for years and never gets boring! Never miss an episode
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.

YES I LOVE THESE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COME ON IN MARATHONS AND I CANT STOP WATCHING THEM
chloe s.
chloe s.
Sapulpa, OK

THIS IS MY SHOW. This show brings joy to my heart. I highly recommend it, it is so great
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Love love love law & order svu if u have not seen this you must watch it its really good
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH

I love Law & Order SVU it's one of the few things I have in common with my mother-in-law
Viviana G.
Viviana G.
San Fernando, CA

Very good show have watched all 18 seasons and want more episodes to come out more often
Tyree J.
Tyree J.
Los Alamos, NM

I'm in love with this show, I could watch it for days. It's so interesting I'm addictive
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

One of our favorite shows always keeps you wanting to watch thank God for pause on sky.
Vanda M.
Vanda M.

I never get tired of watching an episode, even if it's a rerun and on in the background.
emma s.
emma s.
Los Angeles, CA

my favourite show on television. they don't leave out details and everything's so real!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now