BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lori R.
Lori R.
Aubrey, TX
This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Tammie R.
Tammie R.
I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL
One of my favorite guilty pleasures. I've been watching this show for so long I can't remember when it started. Petition to bring back Detective Stabler.
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Buffalo, NY
This my favorite law show. It keeps you hooked until the end. I love watching it. I watch it everyday. You must see it. You ever know whats going to happen.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Hi, My name is Raquel and I am a Law and Order Special Victims Unit Addict. But seriously I LOVE this show. It's on as I'm typing this. all i have to say is I WANT STABLER BACK.
Jerah R.
Jerah R.
Columbia, SC
This has been one of my all time favorite shows since forever. the bond between the partners is awesome. the whole cast is incredible and I never get bored with an episode.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Kerena K.
Kerena K.
Arlington, VA
I love this show. I watch reruns on USA all the time and catch it on netflix when I miss an episode! It's a really good show and Detective Benson is awesome!
Marlena W.
Marlena W.
Terre Haute, IN
One of my favorite shows. I've watched it for many years and love most the the other Law & Order series' as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?