Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anne T.
Anne T.
Irving, TX
This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
Little Canada
Oct. 9, 2016, 3 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is the best out there I love how they work hard to find out what happened in the story and make sure the bad one pays
Emily S.
Emily S.
State Line, IN
Ive watched this show for ever its so good I just miss stabler so much its still a good show its just not the same for me any more
Monica C.
Monica C.
Plantation, FL
This show is very well written and unique. The story lines are really good and believable. The acting is also good.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Love the marathons on USA. My favorite crime time show ever!!!! Stabler and Olivia are amazeballs. I literal y recommend this show to everyone! I miss Stabler but it's still a really great, exciting show.
Nou L.
Nou L.
Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Tina B.
Tina B.
I really like this show. Its engaging and always had something new. I can get caught up in episode after episode.
Arika G.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , Ca
Definitely love this show! could not get enough of it! I think I watched every single episode on Netflix
Tee O.
Tee O.
Macomb, MI
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
By far SVU is my favorite of all of the Law and Order shows. Even with the cast additions, theshow still captures my attention.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?