Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA

I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
Mary S.
Mary S.

Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Jess O.
Jess O.

Have been a follower for many years and honestly say this is the best drama show there is out there...some of those stories hit close to home and even have me in tears at times...Love it even though I miss Stabler
LaKetta W.
LaKetta W.

Great show! every time there is a marathon on I WATCH IT! but sadly the last couple of seasons ive only seen a few of the episodes.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Honeoye Falls, NY

I really enjoyed this series, intense topics and good acting. I stopped watching it when Stabler left the show though.
Emily S.
Emily S.
State Line, IN

Ive watched this show for ever its so good I just miss stabler so much its still a good show its just not the same for me any more
Teri H.
Teri H.
CT

This is by far my favorite show I've seen every episode at least 3 times but watch it life I've never seen it; can't get enough of this show
Heather E.
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL

This show has got it all! From sad beginnings to happy endings.. The characters are real and portray real life events that happen every day. I definitely cannot miss an episode.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL

I think the reason SVU is still on the air is because it is always changing. No two episodes are alike and each one is unique. Plus, who doesn't want to watch Olivia Benson be a total bad-a$$ in every episode?
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?