BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
nicolette v.
nicolette v.
I'm obsessed with this show. It's literally amazing and I'm only upset elliot left but other than that the cases are so interesting and nerve racking
ari k.
ari k.
McDonough , GA
One of my fav shows, each case is so interesting and so are the background stories with the main characters,. its sooo well done and is the best law and order to me , that iv'e seen.
Anthea L.
Anthea L.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this Law and Order series. Some of the cases seems so scary and intense but is so entertaining to watch! A very addicting show
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Law and order is one of those shows where you don't have to keep up to be able to watch it, you can Start on any episode and watch. They usually do marathons during the weekend on certain channels, and is such a great show! :)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert
While the topic is sexually motivated crimes and it's not a great subject to have to think about as a woman, this show IS a great show to watch. Mariska is awesome, and the guy who plays Elliot is great too!
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI
This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
There are always marathons on tv! I love this show so much! SVU is my favorite, I love the cases and trying to figure out who's the bad guy along with the detectives.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Jeffrey T.
Jeffrey T.
I Just Started Watching Law & Order SVU This Year. I'm Addicted To Watching It! I Like Watching The Older Episodes Though With Stabler & Benson.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?