Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nikkie S.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA

I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
amanda m.
amanda m.
Marietta, GA

This show is great I have fallen in love with the cast! Det. Stabler and Olivia were my favorite! I have also learned a lot about the criminal justice system watching this show
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ

SVU will always be amazing, although it was definitely at it's best when it was Benson and Stabler with Cabot (or later with Casey Novak). Fun Fact: My best friends and I once watched an entire 14 hour USA marathon all the way through during our freshman year of college. SVU will never get old.
Marley L.
Marley L.

Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Olympia, WA

Yes, Law & Order is formulaic, but the formula is excellent for losing yourself for an hour! The characters are interesting, particularly Mariscka Hargitay's character, and the storylines are great. If there's an SVU marathon, get ready to lose a day!
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI

I have watched every episode and can't get enough. I rewatch it all the time it's so addicting.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.

I have watched this show for about 6 yrs religiously! I DVR it now so I make sure to never miss anything. I must admit I miss Stabler(sp).
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL

This show is consistenly informative & entertaining. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Stabler though.
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Somerset, KY

Law and Order was never my cup of tea HOWEVER I sat down at my mom's place and watched an episode and that episode turned into 3 before I knew it. Now it's in my instant queue on Netflix and I always watch the marathons on USA. I have recently started watching the new episodes on NBC and they are fantastic. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Olivia is one incredible lady.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now