BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Abby K.
Papillion, NE
Each episode tops the next. After fifteen seasons, it is still enthralling and a thrill to watch Benson and the crew fight crime in NYC. Not as graphic as CSI, and I love that they show crimes from start to finish.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I am addicted to this show! I love the chemistry between Olivia and Elliot. I definitely miss his presence on the show! This is the type of show if you watch 2 minutes of it you are sucked in for the hour!
Amanda B.
I am an SVU addicted. I watch it on netflix which means I binge watch a season at a time. The stories are intense and interesting. The cast has good chemistry and keep you on your toes. Great show overall.
DAVID C.
columbia, MD
I have always liked this show. It is sadly the only one left on TV. It is not the same but the new cast is doing ok and getting better. I wish some of the main cast had not left but people do have to move on.
Tiffany W.
Boyce, LA
This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, especially when Olivia was kidnapped..both times!. Doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Just don't want them to get rid of any more of the originals.
Carmen B.
Love the marathons on USA. My favorite crime time show ever!!!! Stabler and Olivia are amazeballs. I literal y recommend this show to everyone! I miss Stabler but it's still a really great, exciting show.
adrian f.
Dawsonville, GA
Hands down, this is my all time favorite show. I've seen every episode but can't help but get sucked into watching reruns every time there is a marathon on tv, or I can't find anything new to watch on Netflix.
Shirley V.
Sunbury, OH
This show has stood the test of time. At this point it's great to watch new episodes and catch reruns on other channels - and see which of todays famous faces were once on an episode or 2. Always gripping!!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This show never gets old, I got hooked from one of those weekends marathons that they often run. I have yet to watch the whole series but it is one of my favorite shows.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Law and order SVU is my absolute favorite show. Always has me guessing and I can never take my eyes off the screen. The actors are awesome. It's so upsetting when the season is over and I have to wait! Lol
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?