Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv

I spend far too much of my time watching reruns of this show during the week. It's great, and I enjoy watching the show progress with seasons.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
Laura V.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il

This is one of my favorite shows. I even enjoy watching the reruns. Great talent and stories run along the same lines as some top stories at one point or another.
marissa w.
marissa w.
Louisville, KY

Very addicting show. It gives you real life problems without having to live through them.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL

One of my favorite guilty pleasures. I've been watching this show for so long I can't remember when it started. Petition to bring back Detective Stabler.
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR

One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen so many of the older episodes that it is hard to find an episode I haven't watched yet. and can we appreciate that stabler is a fox ;)
Malinda G.
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX

This is one of my all time favorite shows. Always entertaining, creative new shows keep me watching.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.

I love this show!! They're stories will always make you think and gets your attention
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Chanute, KS

This show has been amazing since the beginning, no doubt. A lot of this recent season has gone down because of no Stabler and no Dr. Wong! But, the show is interesting none the less. I have seen every episode and plan to keep that pattern up.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love this show! I can watch it for hours and not get tired of the stories. I cant wait for the new season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now