Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

One of my all time favorite shows. Like it better with stabler but still a loyal viewer.
Jazzy K.
Jazzy K.
Woodbine, NJ

In love with this show I watch it all day and there's so many season it's not bad at all
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.

I love watching this show! I've been watching this show for years. #BestShow#LawandOrder
Kailee E.
Kailee E.

My favorite show out there! Characters & story lines are addicting, I even watch reruns!
Celina C.
Celina C.
National City, CA

One of best series on TV. Love all characters and stories. Shows another side of humans.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Franklin, MA

I LOVE THIS SHOW TO DEATH! IT'S AMAZING! I BINGE WATCH IT ALL THE TIME! WATCH THIS SHOW!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI

Love love love always intense. Always having crazy situations that I could never imagine
Amy D.
Amy D.
Burlington, KY

Great show! Love crime shows and this is at the top of my list! I do miss Stabler though
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.

YES I LOVE THESE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COME ON IN MARATHONS AND I CANT STOP WATCHING THEM
Tamica P.
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD

I love watching this. It's always some kind of twist too it. It's really interesting tho
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now