Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Erika B.
Erika B.

This show has been on TOO long for someone to hate it! Out of all the Law and Order series, SVU it the favorite. Its so much drama and entertaining to watch
Skylar C.
Skylar C.

My Favorite show! I love watching it from the beginning all the way through. Great show!! Elliot was my favorite! Sad he left the show. The new seasons are great too!
debbie b.
debbie b.

This is one of my all time favorite shows I hate that all the other law and orders are gone I loved them all
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA

I've seen every single episode of this show. I'm not exaggerating. Thanks to USA's marathons I've seen them multiple times each, too. I wish the earlier seasons would get put back on Netflix! Great cast, great storylines (individual and overarching), and stayed good through various cast changes.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

I could just sit at home and watch Law and Order SVU for the rest of my life. Great show, great actors, and great story lines.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY

One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY

I feel like show will never go off TV. I've watched so many and it never gets old. If you like anything to do with crime or drama and this is the show for you!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Henryetta, OK

Love this show! Hate I have to watch the re-runs though. I watch it every evening and when it comes on the weekends. Just wish it was still on regular TV with new episodes.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK

This show was a classic the moment it was born. Creative, exciting and pretty true to real life.
Neenee D.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA

A favorite crime show of me and my family,Always faat movibg and keeps us in suspense to see what will hapoen next
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now