BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashley S.
This is a great show to watch or put on in the background while you're doing something. I feel like it's impossible to catch up on all the episodes but you can still follow along if you've missed some in the current season.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
Love this show! It always keeps me wondering who did what! It has on the edge on your seat! The defendant is always someone you least expect! Its crazy this 1 of those shows if you miss 1 part you will not understand it.
Briana S.
I did not start watching SVU till a little bit later on but I have caught back up. I really do like the show and have followed it for a while. Some scenarios do seem repetitive. It is one of my weekly show I watch.
Shana O.
Valley Village, CA
I miss Stabler, but I understand why he's gone.

I loved the shout out they gave him in the most recent episode.

This show has moments of weakness, but it's got a strong cast and it's always SVU. That makes me happy.
Stephanie C.
Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
Kay L.
I love this show! I have watched for years, picked up almost every episode on TV at least once. The stories are fresh and many times identifiable. My husband and I love the fact that we can solve the crime with them.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have a horrible addiction to this show. I can watch it for hours upon hours. I get way to involved and it makes me wanna be a cop. But I am way too much of a pansy lol. But yes, OLIVIA AND ELLIOT FOREVER agreed!
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
It is a nail-biter. From season 1 to season 15, you'll be hooked. Some how this show manages to almost never deviate from the mains story-line to talk about some bullshi** going on in the land of character drama.
Abby K.
Papillion, NE
Each episode tops the next. After fifteen seasons, it is still enthralling and a thrill to watch Benson and the crew fight crime in NYC. Not as graphic as CSI, and I love that they show crimes from start to finish.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I am addicted to this show! I love the chemistry between Olivia and Elliot. I definitely miss his presence on the show! This is the type of show if you watch 2 minutes of it you are sucked in for the hour!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?