Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Vancouver, WA
I love that it often is played as a marathon, because i could watch them all day.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the only Law and Order that I will watch. I thoroughly enjoy it and it's one of my go to shows if I cannot find something to watch
Shavon O.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
Oct. 9, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. There are so many seasons and episodes. These are also new characters that come each season and keep the show great. You would think after so long they wouldn't have any more story lines bytbthere is always something fresh and new
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Endicott, NY
This will always be a classic and is definitely one of my favorites
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY
I feel like it goes without even saying.. this show is great. this is the kind of show that you could just watch marathons of all day and not get tired of it. the story lines are intriguing... pretty mature situations.. not gonna lie makes me feel like a pervert after seeing it lol but love the story lines and the characters are extremely lovable.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH
I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
Little Canada
Oct. 9, 2016, 3 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is the best out there I love how they work hard to find out what happened in the story and make sure the bad one pays
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Park, PA
This is one of the best shows out there. It has been on TV for years. I have seen every episode and I still watch the reruns and never get sick of it. All the actors are great and make the show seem real. It also opens your eyes to what really goes on in the world. An absolute favorite of mine.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fresno, Ca
I've watched almost all the episodes!! Especially from season 5-12. I love Benson and Stabler!! I can watch a lot of episodes a day and I won't get tired of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?