Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN

This is my favorite of all the Law & Orders. I miss Stabler something terrible and always (secretly) hoped that Olivia and Elliot would get together!
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA

Very interesting, can definitely pull off a murder now HAHA just kidding!
Abby N.
Abby N.
Homestead, PA

I love SVU! It always seems to be on and there always seems to be one on that I haven't seen. Elliott is fun to watch and him and Olivia have a great connection. I don't watch as much now that he's gone but i do love my re-runs!
staci B.
staci B.
Arcadia, FL

Special victims unit is one of my favorite shows on television. The other law and orders don't even compare! BRING BACK ELLIOT!
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ

Everyone has that guilty obsession with a certain show. For me and almost all my friends, it's this one. It's that show that you feel crazy to be in love with, however you feel it and you do it anyway. Each episode is great in itself, you'll find episodes you love, and episodes that you just love to hate. Guest appearances are fantastic, and you eventually you only recognize actors you like if they've made an appearance on the show. It's hard hitting stuff, with a great cast and a perfect combination of backstory and investigation.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Kokomo, IN

Great show! The story line in every episode keeps you on your toes and wondering what is going to happen next!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI

This is by far one of my favorite shows. Most of the story lines are realistic and that gives it a slight scary edge without actually being a scary show. The characters and story lines are great!
Anthea L.
Anthea L.

I love this Law and Order series. Some of the cases seems so scary and intense but is so entertaining to watch! A very addicting show
Erinn S.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR

Such a great show with a outstanding cast! They always have such great story lines. Wonderful writers.
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA

My Wednesday show I absolutely love it..love the drama and the detective work and liv
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now