Add a Photo

Laurel, MD

Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX

LOVE this show, especially the older episodes. I think a few season are on Netflix, but the USA network does a marathon almost every weekend. The show is gripping and scary and everything I want in a drama. The stories are incredible and make you think. Totally for a mature audience though as there is usually violence or very sensitive subject matter.
Glendale, AZ

I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Glen Rock, NJ

This is such a good show! my friend introduced me to it, because she is obsessed! IM HOOKED!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI

SVU is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I always get sucked into the weekly marathons and will sit for hours watching. I haven't kept up with the past few seasons, but I will watch it whenever I get a chance.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN

I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS

I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC

My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Souderton, PA

I love Law and Order: SVU. Each episode sucks you and makes you feel for the characters. It also doesn't hurt that Stabler is a hunk too.
Red Lion, PA

I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?