BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Anna D.
Every Tuesday I record the marathon! I just started a few weeks ago and I have just been addicted ever since! it is a new mystery every time and I like that you can just begin wwatching whenever without having any background
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
One of my favorite TV shows, I think I've seen just about every episode and it never gets old. Benson and Stabler are the best. Love the characters, love every episode. It's no wonder its been on the air so long. Quality show.
Anne T.
Irving, TX
This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
Taylor J.
Norfolk, VA
I love SVU it's my favorite show ever, I try to watch it every chance I can! I miss Stabler being on the show though, I liked him being Benson's partner. It's not really the same without him. But it's still a good show!
Iris M.
All time favorite show, i have it bookmarked on my hulu! It has a great story if you have followed it from season one with the different ways each detective takes their approach to a case and what they have been through!
Sierra W.
Bowie, MD
I love this show. It's always on reruns, so I watch this all the time and I'm never bored. I hate that Stabler left and how Benson is always getting kidnapped and caught up in everything. Sheesh. I miss how it used to be.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. since the first episode that i saw, i have been hooked. i watch the marathons every week on usa. i was lucky of enough to attend a taping the show when my cousin was guest starring on it. great show.
Paola M.
How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Carey R.
Columbia , SC
I've been watching this show since day one! I love the dimensions to the characters & the amazing guest stars. Of course I hated when some key characters left, but I hope they'll make surprise appearances in the future.
Catherine K.
One of my favorite shows! It's on all the time and even when I think I've seen every episode, another one comes on I haven't seen. The characters are great, the stories are interesting, and it's impossible to not like it!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?