Add a Photo

Santa Clarita, CA
The best one out
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
One of my absolute favorites. Criminal Minds and SVU are both totally demented and too "Real" but I love them
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Nov. 6, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love svu so much!!! I've seen every season! I thought for sure it wouldnt be good after elliot was off the show but they find ways to keep you watching. It's really addicting to watch
Yvonne J.
Yvonne J.
San Antonio, TX
I have been watching this show for years and I am still addicted as I was from day one. Great show!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
The best show! I could watch this all day, every day. I don't even care if it's a rerun! I will be so sad when they stop making this show (hope it never happens)!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
Oct. 8, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch episodes over and over again and still be interested and on the edge of my seat. Great actors and actresses and story lines. I love Olivia but will always miss elliot stabler!!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Interesting cases...engaging plot lines. Very rarely gets personal with the protagnists, but when it does, it's great.
DAVID C.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD
I have always liked this show. It is sadly the only one left on TV. It is not the same but the new cast is doing ok and getting better. I wish some of the main cast had not left but people do have to move on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?