Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
State College, PA
This is seriously my favorite show. I watch it everyday! I'll rewatch episodes I already seen 10 times. the chemistry within the cast is amazing, they all flow so well together. WARNING: this show is not for anyone that is easily upset/scared/triggered
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I have always loved law and order and SVU is my favorite, i love Stabler, to bad he left the show
Estela R.
Estela R.
I'm a BIG crime show watcher sooo I'm totally in love with show!
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
This is on every day at my house and I wouldn't want it any other way. Such a fantastically written show, with great casting. It will have you laughing (you're skeptical, I'm sure, but some of the characters are really humorous) and crying and sitting on the edge of your seat, maybe even falling off. Too intense at times, but a big relief will come with the end of each episode and you will agree that this is the best Law and Order on tv!
Christina V.
Christina V.
I love Law and Order SVU! I love all the characters, each episode keeps me really enthralled and entertained. Even though the topics of the episodes deal with very awful crimes, the way the characters deal with it and how they care makes for good tv.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Ummm, hello?! Mariska Hargitay = AMAZING!!!! Seriously, love this show. Her and Elliott are such amazing actors. Finn? Not so much, but I tolerate him :)
Lilah O.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
It is a nail-biter. From season 1 to season 15, you'll be hooked. Some how this show manages to almost never deviate from the mains story-line to talk about some bullshi** going on in the land of character drama.
Josh P.
Josh P.
Love this show for sure. It keeps you attention that's for sure and always keeps you on your feet. Though it's not super realistic it makes you think that it is. A perfect show to just pick up even if you haven't watched any of the other episodes, and that's a plus for me.
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Fitchburg, MA
Oct. 11, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows its one of the 5 that I watch when ever it is on it. This show is similar to the original but it is a spin off of the original.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
Oct. 8, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?