Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

I could just sit at home and watch Law and Order SVU for the rest of my life. Great show, great actors, and great story lines.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC

Any time there is a Law and Order SVU marathon, I always wind up glued to the TV. Within 30 seconds of an episode starting, if I haven't turned it off, I am guaranteed to be pulled into the storyline. It is literally impossible to turn it off mid-episode.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO

I've seen just about every episode. I used to sit and watch their all day marathons. I couldn't get enough.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ

One of the shoes I will see if there is nothing else to see good back up
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I am totally addicted to this show and cannot wait for the real episodes to return. My life is so boring without my Wednesday nights!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Newtown, CT

I love this show, the stories keep getting better! But I feel like every episode ends as a cliff hanger! It keeps you updated on the main characters, but as far as the criminals/victims...it leaves you hanging. Continue the story!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is one of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA

I've watched all the Law and Order shows. SVU and the original are my favorites. I love the new cast with Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish. Captivating and never fails to entertain
Kt H.
Kt H.
Marriottsvl, MD

My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Hammonton, NJ

The absolute best Law and Order series! All the actors are ahmazing and their story lines are so interesting! Each episode is relevant to what is going on around the country.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now