Add a Photo

Photos (23)
criscia a.
criscia a.
Milton, FL

Love this show. The characters are great and the story are heart breaking at times. Always great when they catch the bad guys
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
El Paso, TX

I absolutely love this show. It's interesting, educational and entertaining. I love the Benson and Stabler duo. The episodes with them two are my favorites.

I also love the entire cast.

I could watch the SVU marathons CONSTANTLY.
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV

I really like this show! It's educational and it is simply great
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Menasha, WI

A MUST SEE SHOW! I love this Law and Order! Every show keeps you at the edge of your sit!
rinku i.
rinku i.
Sunnyvale, CA

Great show , I have loved every single episodeso far . Lots of real issues are brought to light. The actors are great too .
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN

I have always loved this show but its just not the same since Elliot Stabler is gone.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY

This show is absolutely incredible. The story lines may seem to overlap over the 15 seasons, however there are always twists and turns that surprise you. I highly recommend this show for individuals who do not get scared easily. This is not for children.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA

Favorite show ever. Even though each episode is based on the same type of situation, they manage to make each show unique.
Kara L.
Kara L.

By far one of my favorite crime shows and SVU is my favorite out of all of the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are badass.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now