BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR
This show is one of my all time favorites. There is shows similar but nothing as great as this. This show is filled with awesome characters and great acting! I have watched all the seasons over and over and it's still as great as the first time. I definitely recommend this show.
Krystal A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
One of my all time favorite shows. I started watching it probably before I could even really understand it, but it's still one of the best. I haven't watched it as religiously as I used to, but I think that's only because some of my favorite characters are no longer on the show.
Esther R.
Fishkill, NY
Law and order is such a classic gets you thinking you can actually be in the field doing it in real life and then you come back to reality.! This show always has you thinking about what's to come which I love! Who doesn't love a show that actually gets you glued to it. Must watch!
Amanda P.
Best crime show ever!!!!! I'm only on season 12, but so far I absolutely love it. The cases are always really interesting, and it's cool watching the lives of the detectives. This show is actually what inspired me to major in legal assisting and become a paralegal. Amazing show!!
Yazmine P.
Love the show! Some episodes are better than kthers, like with most shows, but others stay embedded in your memory. Many of the storylines capture the heartache and consequences every day decisions could make if you aren't too careful. Others highlight the lifes of those otherwise invisible to society. Although the show has been going for years, the storylines are rarely dull or boring.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
Mariska Hartigay (sp?) is an amazing actress that truly makes the show. The story lines are originated from the headlines of the news and as shocking and sad as it can be it is rewarding to see the bad guy get his in the end moat of the time. As the test of time has shown this series as well as the other Law & Order series' is a well written, thought provoking and built to last television.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
One of my favorite shows! I've binge watched this series soooo many times. The crime and law aspects fascinate me and the cases/stories they come up with are always so unique and interesting. I love how intense and heart racing it can get and the characters/actors are all amazing.
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Every episode is so different and still keeps me on edge! The storyline is constantly evolving which makes your interest in the characters that much deeper. Rafael barba is probably my favorite person on the show because he's a very sarcastic character which always adds some humor.
Kayla P.
This show can be a real tear-jerker, despite being a crime show. The victims tend to be women and children, but every now and then a male is victimized. The acting makes you forget that it's acting. The actors do a good job of seeming like realistic people instead of characters.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?