Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Payal P.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX

This is a great crime drama. I love the development of all of the characters as well. Its very long running so you get a chance to learn about all of the characters in a natural way. My favorite is Stabler for everything he has been through. If you like crime shows, this one is a MUST!
Chelsy R.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR

SVU is one of my favorite shows. I will keep on watching this show until there are no more episodes. I really enjoy the characters, the storylines and how much info and victim advocacy they promote. I also found that the stars actually support survivors of violence IRL via non profits.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.

This is a really good crime drama TV show its really good towatch when you are bored. This show has a lot of really good acting and the actors are really fit for there roles. I don't feel like there are other TV shows like this one. I would recommend watch if you are thirteen or older.
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO

This is my all-time favorite show I've been watching it since the very beginning and I can't wait for season 18 to start I'm very excited with whatever is going to happen from what I can see on the internet they said to check with Elliot Stabler might come back I just can't wait to see
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Kalamazoo, MI

I love this show with all of my heart. I've seen nearly every single eppisode and I wish that I could just hangout with them and be their friend. Mariska and Ice T are the best people on tv and hopefully will stay on tv for at least 9 more seasons. I'll accept resignation at 25 seasons
Erica K.
Erica K.
Alma, MI

This is a show that will really keep you on your toes. If you are the type of person who loves a good action and mystery show than this is the one for you. I actually prefer law and order SVU over the regular law and order because I believe this one provides more cutting edge material.
Annie F.
Annie F.
West Chester, PA

Absolutely love this show, a definite must watch for anyone interested in cop shows. I definitely prefer this to any of the other law an orders. Olivia and Eliot are a power couple without the romance. No other show can make you feel empowered, sad and wanting more as much as this one.
Olana C.
Olana C.
Ladys Island, SC

This us by far the best show because of the interesting topics and cast members. There's no show that comes close in comparison. This show is unique. Both good actors with amazing acting skills. I highly recommend that if you don't watch this show to give it a try you will get hooked.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

For pure devilish drama, you can't beat SVU. Although somewhat formulaic (hence only four stars), the cases that they run into are always dark and entertaining. It's a bit similar to CSI, but definitely focuses more on special cases. I would recommend watching at least a few episodes.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ

My parents got me hooked on this show. I love the fact that you don't always have to watch every episode to understand what is going on in the episode. Overall, it is a great show that I would highly recommend to anyone. If you enjoy shows like criminal minds you would like this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now