Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
I've watched every single episode several times. Our DVD is full of Law and Order: SVU. Mariska Hargitay plays her part so well. She really get into her role. I love the fact that on her own time, she is involved in platforms to reduce domestic violence. She is also so gorgeous!!
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I have watched this show for hours upon hours. The cast is amazing it makes you feel like you are in the show. The best part is when the final catch the bad guy and they are in the interrogation room, it's so nerve-racking. It's a must what show if you are into crime dramas!!!!!!
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love shows that incorporate the Legal process. This is a classic show. I feel that SVU really researches current headlines and finds a way to infuse them into their story lines. I like the character development. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime and drama series.
law and order is a very eye opening show, each week you never know whats going to happen and you try to figure out whats going on and who doneit favorite scene is whwn the caught the bad guy there are some similarities to other shows would recommend watching it, very interesting.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Dexter, MO
Really enjoy this show. You get attached to the characters and since there are so many episodes you can never run out of new ones to watch. The acting is great and the stories are entertaining. Really draws you in and leaves you wanting to watch more. I would recommend this show.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is defiantly a must watch show. There is so mush drama, action, and the sense of relief and accomplishment when the special victims unit detectives and officers solve a case. There is also a side that shows the romantic lives and emotions of the characters which is cool too.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Denville, NJ
I absolutely love all types of crime shows and Law and Order SVU definitely fits that. Watching them solve cases is so intriguing and the acting in the show is very realistic. It is similar to bones and castle which i also enjoy. I highly recommend this to crime solving fanatics.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
My favorite show of all time! I'm fairly certain I've seen every episode from every season. I absolutely love Olivia Benson! The plot twists are enough to keep you watching without being unrealistic. I like that the shows sometimes reflect current events. I never miss an episode!
Gizelle R.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY
Such a good show. Its a tear jerker yelling at the TV laughing out loud kind of show that really gets into your emotions and really gets you thinking and is better because its based on really life and real cases and sheds some light on what really goes on the special victims unit
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Rock Creek, OH
Love this show so much! Really keeps me on my toes with some episodes. Love how each episode really plays into the next like a dominoes sequence. It's so realistic that I'm always making sure my doors are locked. LOL. Very good series! My boyfriend loves watching it with me also!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?