BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Sharae J.
Tukwila, WA
My favorite television show of all time. I have probably watched very episode! I love how the ending of the show is never what you expect. I don't like shows that are predictable. So I love the drama and suspense. This a must watch. I think anyone at any age can get into this show.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It can get very intense and scary at times. It really makes you think about the things that happen that we don't ever really hear about. This part of Law and Order deals a lot with sexual crimes, whether its women, kids, men, groups, etc. It really covers it all.
Darlene E.
San Antonio , TX
Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
I got through this series very quickly. I couldn't stop watching. Every episode is a different scenario but if you binge watch it like I do, you can keep up to date with the main characters lives. I think this show is amazing and is definitely for people who seek mystery and thrill
Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this show! It's a really good show and it has so much suspense that it has you at the edge of your seat wondering what's going to happen next. I love how it has really good cases and it explains it and it shows step through step. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
I have been watching this show since I was 13 years old I have seen every single episode. I love the actors they do a great job I have so many favorite scenes. Yes some what similar to other T.V series but I love it yes a must watch you can start watching now and still get hooked.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Lauren P.
Deering, NH
This show is so addicting. Every episode is equally as good as the last. I don't know how they don't run out of story lines but they don't. Acting is corny but not bad. I love how they take story lines from the media and use them sometimes for the show. Great show, never gets old.
Valerie H.
Joshua Tree, CA
On a rainy day I could marathon this show and never blink! Every episode is some case worker's nightmare and TV worth losing sleep over. SVU definitely touches on sensitive and downright obscene topics and hits you in the face with stories that leave you questioning the human race.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I've been obsessed with this show for decades. I've never missed an episode. I love the routine of it, and the characters. It's fascinating to watch and although I do miss Christopher Meloni, the new characters on the show in the past few years have made it a can't-miss experience!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?