Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amee J.
Amee J.
Bothell, WA

What I love about this show is that it is the prefect blend of corny and interesting. It's serious with the acknowledgement of its own campy quality at times. It has only actually gotten better and more interesting over time and what I love the most is that I never ever tire of it.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA

In this time we only see bad things happening all around the world, this shows helps us to be aware that we need to take care of our families and us. And this show also gives hope when they positive resolve a crime. We learnd that we need to help the police and be aware, nice show.
Hobart, OK

I've been obsessed with this show for decades. I've never missed an episode. I love the routine of it, and the characters. It's fascinating to watch and although I do miss Christopher Meloni, the new characters on the show in the past few years have made it a can't-miss experience!
Bri R.
Bri R.

My friend hate's gory things, scary things, and police shows but she loves this show just as much as I do. It's so funny to watch and you get to love the characters as the show goes on. I don't think i can choose one scene as being my favorite. I think that this show is just great.
Lauren H.

Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Danika G.
Danika G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This show honestly got me into the field of Social Work. I LOVE these kinds of shows. Sort of think they may desensitize us from the heinous crimes committed against our peers but still, love the show nonetheless. I even learn some good self care tips and ways to stay safe as well.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , Nc

Elliot and Olivia forever. What else is there to say?
Who else would I want to watch take on the mean streets on NYC other than this match made in heaven who, let me just say, should have gotten married. For some reason fate was always in their way but the two made an amazing team!
Abby W.
Abby W.

This is one of my most favorite shows ever!!! There are so many season so if you've never seen it before there is plenty of material to watch! The actors they've chosen for this show are to die for! Seeing them grow as partner, coworkers and friends on the show is my favorite part!
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL

Law & Order: SVU has always been one of my favorites. I like most of the characters but my favorite is Olivia. Unlike the past episodes, the newer episodes pack more victims and more personal drama in the 1 hour window. Fortunately the scenes are well choreographed so I can follow.
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI

I got through this series very quickly. I couldn't stop watching. Every episode is a different scenario but if you binge watch it like I do, you can keep up to date with the main characters lives. I think this show is amazing and is definitely for people who seek mystery and thrill
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?