BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amanda P.
Best crime show ever!!!!! I'm only on season 12, but so far I absolutely love it. The cases are always really interesting, and it's cool watching the lives of the detectives. This show is actually what inspired me to major in legal assisting and become a paralegal. Amazing show!!
Kaitlin W.
Rock Creek, OH
Love this show so much! Really keeps me on my toes with some episodes. Love how each episode really plays into the next like a dominoes sequence. It's so realistic that I'm always making sure my doors are locked. LOL. Very good series! My boyfriend loves watching it with me also!
Alyssa V.
Watford City, ND
There are so many things that I could say about this tv show, i could go on for days. I love it. It is addicting to watch and it doesn't bore you. If your trying to sleep, don't have this show on, because it will not happen. Everyone should be watching this. It is just that good.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love shows that incorporate the Legal process. This is a classic show. I feel that SVU really researches current headlines and finds a way to infuse them into their story lines. I like the character development. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime and drama series.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY
Such a good show. Its a tear jerker yelling at the TV laughing out loud kind of show that really gets into your emotions and really gets you thinking and is better because its based on really life and real cases and sheds some light on what really goes on the special victims unit
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
My favorite show of all time! I'm fairly certain I've seen every episode from every season. I absolutely love Olivia Benson! The plot twists are enough to keep you watching without being unrealistic. I like that the shows sometimes reflect current events. I never miss an episode!
Rachel V.
This is defiantly a must watch show. There is so mush drama, action, and the sense of relief and accomplishment when the special victims unit detectives and officers solve a case. There is also a side that shows the romantic lives and emotions of the characters which is cool too.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I have watched this show for hours upon hours. The cast is amazing it makes you feel like you are in the show. The best part is when the final catch the bad guy and they are in the interrogation room, it's so nerve-racking. It's a must what show if you are into crime dramas!!!!!!
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I love this show! When its on on the weekends I cans spend all day watching it. I enjoy the older ones better than the newer ones but I would not want to see it end. I enjoy trying to figure out the plot. The acting is also really good to, I think this will be a classic for sure.
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
I've watched every single episode several times. Our DVD is full of Law and Order: SVU. Mariska Hargitay plays her part so well. She really get into her role. I love the fact that on her own time, she is involved in platforms to reduce domestic violence. She is also so gorgeous!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?