Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , Nc

Elliot and Olivia forever. What else is there to say?
Who else would I want to watch take on the mean streets on NYC other than this match made in heaven who, let me just say, should have gotten married. For some reason fate was always in their way but the two made an amazing team!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL

I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I like it for the actors, the acting is amazing, and always has good story lines in each episode. I like the newer episodes from season 5 on up. It's similar to a lot of shows out there but this definitely still has to be top 5 for me. I would highly recommend it.
Vine C.
Vine C.

I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK

I've been obsessed with this show for decades. I've never missed an episode. I love the routine of it, and the characters. It's fascinating to watch and although I do miss Christopher Meloni, the new characters on the show in the past few years have made it a can't-miss experience!
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL

Law & Order: SVU has always been one of my favorites. I like most of the characters but my favorite is Olivia. Unlike the past episodes, the newer episodes pack more victims and more personal drama in the 1 hour window. Fortunately the scenes are well choreographed so I can follow.
Abby W.
Abby W.

This is one of my most favorite shows ever!!! There are so many season so if you've never seen it before there is plenty of material to watch! The actors they've chosen for this show are to die for! Seeing them grow as partner, coworkers and friends on the show is my favorite part!
Nikole R.
Nikole R.
Bowie, MD

While it's still one of my favorite shows, it hasn't been quite as good in recent seasons. Mariska Hargitay's performance is still fantastic, but a lot of my favorite characters are gone. It really hasn't been the same since Chris Meloni's departure, but it's still worth watching.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

I can watch marathons of this show all day on a Saturday and consider that a great day! I'd say this is a great detective show that opens my eyes to great legal, social, and ethical real issues. The acting is always great and I try to get people sucked into this show all the time!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR

I have been watching some version of Law and Order for as long as I can remember, but SVU is by far my favorite version of the show. I LOVE the characters, I love the relationships. During last weeks episode/season finale I cried for maybe the first time during this shows history!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now