BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show, have watched since the beginning, and I wasn't sure if I would still enjoy it after Stabler (Christopher Meloni) left, but the new additions are incredible.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Iris M.
All time favorite show, i have it bookmarked on my hulu! It has a great story if you have followed it from season one with the different ways each detective takes their approach to a case and what they have been through!
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Hollie S.
Columbus, OH
Wish they would bring Stabler back but I could be wrong and maybe they have? I LOVE this show. I watched this all the time as a kid.
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL
One of my favorite guilty pleasures. I've been watching this show for so long I can't remember when it started. Petition to bring back Detective Stabler.
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny
This show is the greatest use to watch it early in high school! I learned a lot with this show. It is very informative but it also makes you grave for more episodes. The latest one are great I thought it would be really bad without Elliot but Olivia is holding it down. Please watch the show they are up to season 16 of I'm not mistaken. These scenarios happen everyday so we should be aware.
Erika M.
Pop Culture Expert
Great show when you are in the mood for some crime and drama. Always a different story and you aren't expecting the ending to turn out how it does.
Daniel F.
It is such a great and interesting shows. Every episode is full of action and suspense. I could watch seasons back to back without a problem.
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert
what is this show about?
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Pop Culture Expert
Which do you prefer to watch law and order or criminal minds? #popculturebadge
Yasmin s.
Pop Culture Expert
that may have done with this series?