Add a Photo

LaVonne L.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It is a great show that I love watching with my mom. It is a drama that I just enjoy. It shows you what the law has to go thru to catch the bad guys and how the courts work to convict them...
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Okawville, IL
I love to watch this show New or rerun.. I usually forget how it ends before I see it again zzz Soooo i can't turn it off!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI
I swear I have seen every episode at least 100 times! Sad to see Stabler and Munch leave, but the show is still badass!
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
It's a really good show every episode is very different but can tend to get a little boring and drag on after awhile.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
SVU is my favorite TV show. I have seen every episode and I still watch reruns. The cast is amazing. It can be really sad though, but they portray it well.
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Fitchburg, MA
Oct. 11, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows its one of the 5 that I watch when ever it is on it. This show is similar to the original but it is a spin off of the original.
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
I love this show! I don't watch much TV but when I do I watch this show. The cast and content is great. You can learn a lot from this show and be informed on issues happening everyday. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!
Brynn M.
Brynn M.
Greenville, NC
Nov. 26, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My absolute favorite show. Still watching even after Christopher Meloni left the show
Laura S.
Laura S.
Florence, SC
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching as it keeps me engaged as I try to figure out who did what. Great actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?