BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Heather B.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! This is a classic, if you love seeing justice be served and characters with chemistry/emotion then you will certainly love watching this show! It is filled with suspense and pulls at your heart strings!
Anna L.
Lacona, NY
SVU.Is one of my favorite shows.May not be based on real events.But, this does happen in real life.Love the crew.Love the story line.I could watch it all day even reruns
Sara D.
Harlan, KY
Absolutely love this show! It is super addicting! It is the perfect mixture of drama and scenarios that seem realistic. It isn't so dramatic that it seems like this stuff could never happen. And they always have the best cameos!!
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Wow! I love this show! On days I have nothing to do, I post up on the couch and watch episode after episode! Lol, the story lines and acting are amazing. I do miss Stabler, though. So glad Olivia is still on...she is one bad lady!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I love this Law & Order: SVU I think I've seen every episode. I liked it better when Stabler was in it. Ill still watch it though. It gets me sucked in even if I put it on at the middle of the show I still have to watch.
Angelica C.
I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I love this show, the stories keep getting better! But I feel like every episode ends as a cliff hanger! It keeps you updated on the main characters, but as far as the criminals/victims...it leaves you hanging. Continue the story!
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
I love this show! I don't watch much TV but when I do I watch this show. The cast and content is great. You can learn a lot from this show and be informed on issues happening everyday. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!
Krystal G.
I love SVU. I've tried to watch Criminal intent and even CSI but none of them compare to SVU The story lines and plot are constructed so well. Always has you on the edge. I think it would be epic if they brought Stabler back!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?