Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Heather V.
Heather V.

Love the drama and suspense that the show gives. Unique stories that really draw you in.
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA

Loyal watcher of law and order series since the beginning. SVU is a must have on my dvr.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Fraser, MI

One of the few shows that I can watch anytime. I love the svu team so much! My favorite!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Corryton, TN

I have loved this show for many years. Never gets old. My first favorite is Bones though
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
P C Beach, FL

Great show to watch on television. I usually have it on most of the days during the week
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ

I love this show its one of my favorite TV shows I really enjoy watching mysteries shows
Maddy M.
Maddy M.
Lewiston, NY

BEST SHOW EVER!! LOVE YOU DETECTIVE BENSON! I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BUT ITS AMAZING
Monique A.
Monique A.

Absolutely love this show no matter how many seasons or what season it is best show ever
Jazzy K.
Jazzy K.
Woodbine, NJ

In love with this show I watch it all day and there's so many season it's not bad at all
chloe s.
chloe s.
Sapulpa, OK

THIS IS MY SHOW. This show brings joy to my heart. I highly recommend it, it is so great
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now