10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
l and o is amazing. its about a team of people who solve crimes and junk. i really think that it could be a bit more beliavable. also theyre are a lot of shows like it like NCIS. All of the scenes are just as good as eachother. i recommend you watch it if u like mysteries.
I love the marathons that come on. I will binge watch this on the weekends. LOVE it. I love crime TV shows..
I have been obsessed with this show for years now. It made me a little mad when they got rid of Stabler (my favorite character), but it's still an awesome show. I know it deals with sensitive (and sometimes controversial) subjects, but I love the fact they almost ALWAYS catch the bad guy in the end! All in all, I love every single episode I have ever seen.
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and I love it, I cried when detective Stabler left the show :(
I absolutely love this show!! Elliot & Olivia are such a great team. I know that it's fiction, but each and every case could be reality. It is tough, eye opening, and hits you in the heart. Great series.
This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
This show is the best me and my ma watch this all the time I love i-tea on the team and how they work as a team
I have watched ever single episode. This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love all the characters. They have amazing actors. It is similar to criminal minds. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
This show is very well written and unique. The story lines are really good and believable. The acting is also good.
I love this show. Sometimes it gets a little intense, but I really like the show. It keeps me engaged and thinking
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos