Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Troy, MI

I watch it whenever I get the chance. I love it. I don't know what it is, but it's the only crime TV show I'll watch. No CSI or NCIS for me!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

I have always like LAW AND ORDER SVU . But I miss Elliot and I don't like that new blonde girl she's not that good of an actress . And I wish they gave Munch more lines I like his wittiness
nicolette v.
nicolette v.

I'm obsessed with this show. It's literally amazing and I'm only upset elliot left but other than that the cases are so interesting and nerve racking
Raj F.
Raj F.

if you love suspense action and trying to solve mysteries, law and order svu is an amazing show to watch. although they say that the episodes aren't real life stories, they certainly reenact some true to life stories that you ha e either seen in the news or can relate to first hand. I definitely recommend everyone to check this show out
Marialejandra G.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL

Best tv show ever, many years at tv and still can surprise me, i love this tipe of tv series, like csi, criminal minds, et
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
ormond beach , fl

I miss stabler on the show SO MUCH! it really isn't the same without him. i still love the show though, benson really makes it for me. love the cliff hangers & can't wait to see what happens this season.
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA

Very interesting, can definitely pull off a murder now HAHA just kidding!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT

This show is one dhow that my mother and I can both agree on, the story lines are captivating and makes you want to watch one show after another after another.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Plymouth, MN

Love this show. I like how there is a side plot along with the investigations
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now