Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA

These are stories lovely based on real events. Which is frightening to know this is happening around us on a daily. Of course it's awesome how they always catch the bad guy!
DAVID C.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD

I have always liked this show. It is sadly the only one left on TV. It is not the same but the new cast is doing ok and getting better. I wish some of the main cast had not left but people do have to move on.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA

I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Genna T.
Genna T.
Tabernacle, NJ

SVU is my go to show to veg out NAND I love that It is ALWAYS on TV. I am a huge benson and stabler fan. The story lines typically come from current events which can be scary but I love that they show the legal part in addition to the cop perspective.
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

One of my favorite shows to watch .. The cases are ripped right out of the headlines and they usually add There own twist
Shandi B.
Shandi B.
Toney, AL

I love this show. There has never been an episode that I found boring. I love when they have marathons!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

Title says it all, i love it
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA

Love Law & Order: SVU its my favorite for all the other Law & Order. Most of the original cast have gone away but it's still super good!
Christina V.
Christina V.

I love Law and Order SVU! I love all the characters, each episode keeps me really enthralled and entertained. Even though the topics of the episodes deal with very awful crimes, the way the characters deal with it and how they care makes for good tv.
Toni C.
Toni C.

This is a show that is hard to watch sometimes because it deals with very real situations. I love the two main detectives.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?