BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
I love this show! There always seems to be an episode on TV and I love it because it's such a great show to watch and it's nice that each episode has a conflict that is resolved but it still has an overall conflict that connects the episodes.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Kim  C.
I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
This show is soo interesting, intense, and suspenseful. I've been watching for years, and I love it. It does get really twisted, but that's part of the reason it's so interesting. It definitely is going downhill without Stabler though :(
jen b.
newfield, NJ
My "pass the ice cream" show. I don't know how many stay at home dates I have had with my husband where we would eat ice cream and watch SVU. It is a strange combination, but it works. I love the older episodes with Olivia and Elliot!
Leisha R.
Sulphur Springs, TX
This show and how it deals with real life situations have to be applauded for the awareness it brings. It is harsh, for sure, but it has become a voice for so many victims that may well be encouraged to stand up for themselves through the influence of this show. Quality acting and emotional storylines that are consistently good.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this show and it's a great filler show for when there's nothing on to watch. It can be disturbing at times, but it's just so interesting. The actors & actresses are great. I like to watch this show during the day, but not at night!
Leanna R.
This show is my life. I want to be Olivia Benson. The characters on this show are amazing. I binge watch episodes all the time and it's hard to find one I haven't already seen. It doesn't keep me from watching it though, it's a classic!!
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL
The thing about this show is that i have been watching it for years and although the show has a reoccurring theme, i never feel like I'm watching the same episode with different people, The cast does an amazing job at evoking emotion.
Kayla R.
SVU is one of those shows that once you start watching it, you can't stop. Those darn marathons on USA have consumed many of my lazy days. I miss Stabler but I still tune in every once and awhile. Its just not the same without him. :(
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?