Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maddy M.
Maddy M.
Lewiston, NY

BEST SHOW EVER!! LOVE YOU DETECTIVE BENSON! I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BUT ITS AMAZING
Korendia G.
Korendia G.
Nolanville, TX

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I cannot stop watching this show once I start
Janice J.
Janice J.
Saint Cloud, FL

I love this show!! Eliot is my favorite. Once I started watching this show I got hooked.
Monique A.
Monique A.

Absolutely love this show no matter how many seasons or what season it is best show ever
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Harriman, TN

The show is awesome it keeps you on your toys and its a series always something differnt
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Caldwell, ID

All time favorite show. Cannot wait for the new season to start. I love Stabler & Olivia
Dare H.
Dare H.
Marion

Classic show which you can binge watch on easily. I love this show, as do so many others
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI

Love love love always intense. Always having crazy situations that I could never imagine
Lexxi M.
Lexxi M.

I love every person on this show I love trying to figure out what's going to happen next
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tavares, FL

I love this show and am so glad that it has been on as long as it has. Great characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now