Add a Photo

Laura S.
Florence, SC
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching as it keeps me engaged as I try to figure out who did what. Great actors.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I am totally addicted to this show and cannot wait for the real episodes to return. My life is so boring without my Wednesday nights!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Oct. 16, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I think the reason SVU is still on the air is because it is always changing. No two episodes are alike and each one is unique. Plus, who doesn't want to watch Olivia Benson be a total bad-a$$ in every episode?
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Love the marathons on USA. My favorite crime time show ever!!!! Stabler and Olivia are amazeballs. I literal y recommend this show to everyone! I miss Stabler but it's still a really great, exciting show.
Kia H.
Kia H.
culpeper, va
Who cares , I love the show even if it is nothing but reruns. I've been watching this since high school and still catch it every now and again. Especially those damn USA marathons! They eat up a whole afternoon!
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA
This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
YAASSSS this show is dope. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I look forward to Wednesday nights for this show. Law & Order in general is ok but Special Victims Unit is soooo much better
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI
One of my all time favorite TV series. Love the story lines and characters and that it promo toes awareness for a population usually underserved.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Dover, AR
I watch SVU whenever it's on. And I record it so I can watch it before bed. I've seen them all but it doesn't matter. Love this show. And I miss stabler but I also really like the new additions!
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched this show from beginning to end and it's so addicting. I am a binge watcher and the fact that they have this series on Netflix is amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?