Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Catherine K.
Catherine K.

One of my favorite shows! It's on all the time and even when I think I've seen every episode, another one comes on I haven't seen. The characters are great, the stories are interesting, and it's impossible to not like it!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL

I love the marathons that come on. I will binge watch this on the weekends. LOVE it. I love crime TV shows..
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch episodes over and over again and still be interested and on the edge of my seat. Great actors and actresses and story lines. I love Olivia but will always miss elliot stabler!!
Maria M.
Maria M.

big fan. although since i had the baby some of the episodes freak me out a bit too much.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL

LOVE this show!! Its a show that I can watch when I get home at night, but I don't necessarily have to watch all of the episodes to know what is going on. Great acting. I love that they're always making new episodes because they don't seem too outdated.
Marley L.
Marley L.

Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL

The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Buenísímo si te gustan los programas de resolución de casos, el más parecido a este show podria ser Shades of Blue, pero este programa va más alla porque ves desde que se encuentra el crimen hasta la condena del mismo, totalmente recomendado
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Anna, TX

The writing, characters, actors, story lines all seem to work for every episode. I love it!
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA

I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now