Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Haley G.
Haley G.
Fortuna, CA
This show is very entertaining and just a great all around show to watch
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Teaneck, NJ
SVU is so much more interesting and better than the other line of Law and Order shows. The characters are great and although have minor flaws are extremely likeable.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Buffalo , Mo
I love this show! The characters are great and most episodes have me cry at least once. It can be so depressing but I can never stop watching.
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
SVU is the best police drama ever, it's been running for 15 years and it's better than ever. They keep it interesting by using current issues and personal drama from the squad. If you are looking for some drama and suspense on your Wednesday night? watch SVU.

ding dong the beast is gone :D
(NBC RENEW SVU)
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa Ana, CA
The moment you start watching an episode, it will suck you in! They are so interesting. Even with Stabler gone, I still watch SVU and enjoy it. I really do think Amaro & Rollins are a good fit for the show. The storylines never bore me and always keep us on our toes.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Boyce, LA
This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, especially when Olivia was kidnapped..both times!. Doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Just don't want them to get rid of any more of the originals.
Kapua P.
Kapua P.
Coincidentally I'm watching this as I write this review. I love watching cop shows and this is one of my new favorites. The actors all have amazing chemistry on the show. About 90% of the episodes are about sexual related crimes so its definitely for a mature audience. If you Look to binge watch the early episodes all seasons are available on Hulu and season 13-17 are on Netflix.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I have always loved law and order and SVU is my favorite, i love Stabler, to bad he left the show
Paige B.
Paige B.
Park City, KY
I have(at 17 years old) watched this show for as long as I can remember. It has literally been running for most of my life, and that in itself should tell you how great a show it is(would've been cancelled a LONG time ago if ratings weren't supporting it). I love how each episode is unique and it's so nice for those days when you're really sick and they have a marathon running. You can just curl up and be a couch potato for a day with some good quality entertainment. I've loved watching the storyline grow just as much as the main focus of each episode. Definitely recommended.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?