Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I love this show...the marathons on USA are my favorite..so many lazy days spent watching that show. I love Olivia and Stabler they were my favorite characters. I miss Stabler.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

Law & Order is one of my favorite old time favorite show !! I miss Elliot in the new episodes but they still have great and interesting stories. You never know what to expect. You will defiantly love it if your into criminal justice and detective shows.
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
San Diego, CA

Love trying to figure out what happened !!! Good show great cast ! Always watching new episodes
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA

This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA

By far my most favorite law and order
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I can watch this show for hours. I love the characters. It can make me cry and laugh. It is a really good series.
Katlin B.
Katlin B.

This show is incredibly addicting and hits hard on issues that can happen in real life. It always keeps me interested in the suspense and I can't stop watching.
Juanita W.
Juanita W.
Marion, OH

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch this everyday over and over again! I love Olivia Benson she so awesome and her character rocks!
Juliann P.
Juliann P.

I love this show. Elliot Stabler is one of my favorite television characters. There are always reruns on TV and you can pick up the show at any point throughout it's lengthy run. Anyone who loves crime stories or suspense will love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now