Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.

I absolutely love this show. They are great at dramatizing real life events and making you see their real applications. I love when there are marathons of this show on. I watch it every chance I get. I would recommend this show to any and everyone
Maya H.
Maya H.

I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
Kacie E.
Kacie E.
Omaha, NE

I've been watching the Law & Order series from the beginning, and SVU is my favorite! I never miss this show. I watch reruns whenever I get the chance.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I didn't watch this show when it first aired on television. But I am catching up on it now.
This is a great show, even if you don't like crime drama's.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.

Very dramatic! It keeps me interested and glued until it is over. The actors and actresses do a great job! I like cop shows.
Whittney D.
Whittney D.

Started watching this series with my mommy as a teenager myself, continued the tradition with my preteen till we watched every episode on Netflix =) Love eliot and olivia what a great team they make!
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite show can't get enough of it! I wish the episodes would come out faster! I have literally watched all the on rerun at least 10 times! Love this show!
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY

I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Middletown, NY

This is a wonderful show, filled with twists, turns and lots of mystery. They always have new crimes that are unique. This is a wonderful show to watch over and over again.
Krista M.
Krista M.
State College, PA

I love the show but ever since Stabler left it hasn't been the same. As long as they keep Benson around its worth watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now