Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
lisa g.
lisa g.

I love this show! have been watching it for years and started watching the spin off shows
Jeannette A.
Jeannette A.
Elizabeth, NJ

Simply the best have watched every episode it makes you cringe but it's very entertaining
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Wichita, KS

An excellent TV series. I never get bored of it. I love the whole Law and Order universe.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI

Currently re-watch in every season again it will never get old! I love Elliot and Olivia!
Grace T.
Grace T.

Best!!!! I could continue watching it over and over and over and over again just the best
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have been watching this show as long as I can remember, its my all time favorite show!!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT

Very incisive programme! Love the details and scenes. However it can be a lil monotonous.
Shira Z.
Shira Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Intense show! Love watching it for the thrill. Great actors and actresses. Almost so real
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

Legit the only show I actually follow I miss stabler so much ); Olivia is awesome tho too
Genelyn R.
Genelyn R.

Great TV show as viewers especially me who loves solving mysteries and puzzles and crime.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now