Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Paola M.
Paola M.
How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Lulu I.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite Law & Order ever! Love the story lines and the characters. Every single episode is great. I like to watch re-runs on netflix or whenever they air on tv. It's a must see!
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Love law n order svu!!! Miss Stabler though...not the same w/o him....
michael h.
michael h.
Berwyn, IL
Love the show great stories love the Characters and the stories that are ripped from today's headlines and teach valuable lessons
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
I can watch so many episodes in a row and not realize how long I have actually been watching. Such an intriguing show that keeps you guessing continuously. I always try to figure out how the storyline will end up- I'm always left shocked! If you haven't watched an episode before, I suggest you watch at least one. I promise you'll want to watch the next 5 that come on after it!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS
I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Briana S.
Briana S.
I did not start watching SVU till a little bit later on but I have caught back up. I really do like the show and have followed it for a while. Some scenarios do seem repetitive. It is one of my weekly show I watch.
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?