BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I think I watch this show far more than I need to! I have seen every episode at least twice. So addicting and always so good! Acting is also good for this type of show :)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
By far my most favorite law and order
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen so many of the older episodes that it is hard to find an episode I haven't watched yet. and can we appreciate that stabler is a fox ;)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Pop Culture Expert
I can honestly say I'm in love with this show and if I could I'd sit and watch every episode 10 times. Best show on tv. Ever. Definitely watch it!
Lindsey Y.
Lindsey Y.
Central islip , Ny
I live for this show! I love Olivia and Finn! I miss Stabler so much in the new episodes. I even watch the episodes I've seen already over and over again. Love!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV
This show is fantastic!!! I'm actually watching it right now. I usually don't like crime shows but this show is amazing !
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Very interesting, can definitely pull off a murder now HAHA just kidding!
Mia D.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
I've been a long time loyal viewer....this show keeps getting better and better. I wish Stabler hadn't left the show, but the story lines keep me coming back for more. Good tv!
Arielle J.
Arielle J.
Although the episodes are quite predictable i still enjoy watching them and figuring out the murders
Maryann V.
Maryann V.
...this is a can't miss for me!

Ah, I remember when this came out - I was still in high school! I don't remember what drew me to the show, I had never watched a crime show before, but after so many seasons, i can definitely tell you what it is!

The relationship between all the squad members is established, and the new ones don't get dumped in with automatic acceptance. They have to earn their keep, which is probably why Dani Beck didn't get to stay long. I missed a couple of seasons but have caught up now.

Everyone has episodes that don't work, but SVU has them few and far between! Love this current season so far, and hope you keep Barba around for a while!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?