BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love SVU because it really emphasises an area of police work that isn't often mentioned. They're really good about using the show to speak out against sexual abuse and often it is SO powerful I found myself in tears. I respect this show so much.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL
Once you start watching an episode you get hooked. Love how the USA network will have marathons of SVU on all the time so you can catch up easily. Plus you do not have to watch the episodes in any order. Love all the cast and crew past and present. I do miss some of the past cast and wish they were still on the show. one of my favorite shows.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I just recently started watching this show, from season 1 I might add thanks to Hulu. I wish I would have heard about it a lot sooner because I love this show. It's a career field I've alway been interested in so this show is on point for me.
Vanessa Q.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this show. It's interesting, educational and entertaining. I love the Benson and Stabler duo. The episodes with them two are my favorites.

I also love the entire cast.

I could watch the SVU marathons CONSTANTLY.
Juliann P.
I love this show. Elliot Stabler is one of my favorite television characters. There are always reruns on TV and you can pick up the show at any point throughout it's lengthy run. Anyone who loves crime stories or suspense will love this show.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
Law & Order SVU is great. I shouldn't be so into a show about murder, rape, etc., but I am. I watch every new episode and am thrilled if I come across an old one I haven't seen.
Danielle H.
Chanute, KS
This show has been amazing since the beginning, no doubt. A lot of this recent season has gone down because of no Stabler and no Dr. Wong! But, the show is interesting none the less. I have seen every episode and plan to keep that pattern up.
Ailise D.
State College, PA
I am a huge Law and Order: SVU fan. There always seems to be a marathon of SVU on. Lately the story lines have been more intense and actually involving the detectives more. It has been around for such a long time it makes the show feel fresh.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
I love this show! There always seems to be an episode on TV and I love it because it's such a great show to watch and it's nice that each episode has a conflict that is resolved but it still has an overall conflict that connects the episodes.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?