Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL

I don't know how many times I've been sucked into watching a Marathon of SVU. I've seen every episode, and even watch them on Netflix.
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

I didn't originally watch this show, until my fiance started making me watch it. I get addicted. Also it's always on and easy to find.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI

I swear I have seen every episode at least 100 times! Sad to see Stabler and Munch leave, but the show is still badass!
Emily P.
Emily P.

Special Victims Unit is my absolute favorite of all of the Law & Order series. I've seen every episode! Can't believe the show started when I was only 5! Extremely addicting and interesting show!
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL

I have always been a die hard fan of this show. It broke my heart when Stabler left the show but its still good and always has good drama to fulfill me
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX

I am an Law & Order SVU fanatic!! The episodes him you guessing to the end plus they incorporate current social issues.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX

LOVE this show, especially the older episodes. I think a few season are on Netflix, but the USA network does a marathon almost every weekend. The show is gripping and scary and everything I want in a drama. The stories are incredible and make you think. Totally for a mature audience though as there is usually violence or very sensitive subject matter.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Ahh i constantly find myself getting lost in million hour marathons of this show. I love it.
Blair S.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL

I love this show but I want Elliot back!!!!! 😭😭
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now