Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

There is always a new episode very interesting pretty realistic and entertaining to watch
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

It's my one of my favorite show and hope they keep making new episodes for years to come.
Laura O.
Laura O.

Sometimes the show is pretty disturbing but the actors and their acting skills are great.
Christy O.
Christy O.

Like this show and the suspense it brings to the tv. Even the reruns aren't bad to watch.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have been watching this show as long as I can remember, its my all time favorite show!!
Citlaly Z.
Citlaly Z.
Dallas, TX

This is my all time fav show I love it !! I watch 4 Seasons in just 2 weeks I binge on it
Leah R.
Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI

Currently re-watch in every season again it will never get old! I love Elliot and Olivia!
Jeannette A.
Jeannette A.
Elizabeth, NJ

Simply the best have watched every episode it makes you cringe but it's very entertaining
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

Addicted to SVU. I've seen every episode and will always watch this show. amazing stories
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Philadelphia, PA

This show always gets me serious the story's that are told are very deep I love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now