Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Columbus, OH

Olivia is the best part of the show.
Laurie p.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH

Can never get enough of Olivia and Stabler and all the rest of the crew. We watch reruns all the time because it is that good
kaitlynn g.
kaitlynn g.
Ventura, CA

Just love this show
Geri J.
Geri J.
Saint Louis

I have been watching law and order since the early 90's. I love the show and all of the shows.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK

I absolutely love anything to do with crime and suspense. An amazing series
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO

I love this show. Sometimes it gets a little intense, but I really like the show. It keeps me engaged and thinking
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Love this show although its about terrible things and it's sad at times it keeps you interested it and has great actors/actresses.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI

I absolutely love this show. I have seen every single episode. Each episode draws me and I can't stop watching. It's like a really good book on TV. I hope that this show never goes off of the air. If you like crime shows, you will most likely love this show.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
ormond beach , fl

I miss stabler on the show SO MUCH! it really isn't the same without him. i still love the show though, benson really makes it for me. love the cliff hangers & can't wait to see what happens this season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?