Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Janet D.
Janet D.
I've been hooked on SVU since the beginning. Like most die hard fans I had a hard time adjusting so some of the cast changes the last few years. However, the show still has the powerful story lines, suspenseful scripts, and chemistry between the cast that helps to continue to make it a winner. Even if you have scene the episodes they are worth watching again.
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. It is always riveting! The cast is phenomenal. I watch this show every chance I get and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
I've always been a fan of this show and I miss Stabler immensely. :(
Katie M.
Katie M.
Antioch, CA
Oct. 9, 2016, 4:29 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order SVU>>> Law and Order criminal intent >>> law and order.. OLIVIA BENSON AND ELLIOT STABLER ALL THE WAY
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
I used to watch this every day. But quit because the story lines were either so crazy or very boring. Haven't watched it in almost forever.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
I love this show!! They're stories will always make you think and gets your attention
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
My FAVORITE crime show of all time! Way better than the other Law and Orders in my opinion. Great characters and stories...and the main characters are easy to fall in love with! A bit graphic...but if you can handle it...this is an AWESOME show!
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to hate this show when I was younger because it was all my mom would ever watch,but now that I'm older I understand! It's so addictive!
Christina m.
Christina m.
Lake Forest, CA
Every week i wait for the new episode to come on i love this show i have been watching it since forever and have gone back to watch whole seasons all over!
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
I spend far too much of my time watching reruns of this show during the week. It's great, and I enjoy watching the show progress with seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?