BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alaysja C.
I love this show. It may seem frightening because they are dealing with lots of deaths and other very cruel crimes but it's not. I think they did that to keep your eyes on the TV and make you want to watch the show to find out who who the suspect is.
Carlie S.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is my all time favorite show and I've seen every episode with Stabler in it. I think that's like 150 or so episodes, but really sucha phenomenal cast. This show got me into psychology thanks to B.D.Wuang which is now my major. Best show ever.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY
I feel like it goes without even saying.. this show is great. this is the kind of show that you could just watch marathons of all day and not get tired of it. the story lines are intriguing... pretty mature situations.. not gonna lie makes me feel like a pervert after seeing it lol but love the story lines and the characters are extremely lovable.
Emily O.
Glendale, AZ
If it is a Saturday afternoon and a marathon is on...that is it for me for the day! One of those shoes I can just watch one after the other. Once I see the beginning I am hooked for the full hour! Someone has to turn it quickly before the next one starts so I don't get into the next one. I love the characters and the storylines are always great.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far the best of the L&O franchise. I'm sad that stabler is gone, but I'm cool with Benson's new partner. I wasn't a big fan of the blonde chick, but I've grown to love her as part of the cast. I wish they gave more air time to Munch.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
I've been watching SVU since way before I should have! I can watch reruns of SVU over and over again, this show never gets old. I did however like it a lot better when detective Stabler was still on the show. Benson and Stabler just go together!
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
My FAVORITE crime show of all time! Way better than the other Law and Orders in my opinion. Great characters and stories...and the main characters are easy to fall in love with! A bit graphic...but if you can handle it...this is an AWESOME show!
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
I've been watching this show since the beginning and while I miss Stabler, I like the direction of the newer characters and how they blended in nicely. There are many marathons and I feel anyone who likes crime or suspense will favor this show.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
This is my favorite Law and Order show. It comes on in marathons and I just lose my mind. I could sit around all day watching each episode. Each episode is different and interesting, but there is a common, standing story behind the cast as well.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?