BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID
This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Absecon, NJ
I love this show and follow it religiously. I never get tired of the reruns either. It's a must to have on in the background.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I think this show is awesome - it deals with real life situations and trauma and I think the actors are great. Hope it continues for the next 10 years.
Malarie E.
Malarie E.
Rockwall, TX
This is literally my favorite tv show!!! I love the plot lines and the characters! Will continue to watch.
Alayiah B.
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite shows on TV. The stories are sad to hear and sometimes hard to watch and it will make you cry sometimes but this show shows what justice should be catching criminals and throwing them in jail for a long time.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Absolutely love SVU very interesting and love the actors. Everytime one leaves I say I am not watching it then I always go back because they end up being great. All the episodes are my favorite I can not just pick one. Highly recommend it is an excellent show.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Othello, WA
I started watching law and order svu years and years ago i love it its gotta be the best show on television. The storys are always amazing and the charchters are easy to love.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL
I am addicted to this show! And I have been ever since I can remember. There is nothing quite like a show like this that keeps you glued to the TV
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I just recently started watching this show, from season 1 I might add thanks to Hulu. I wish I would have heard about it a lot sooner because I love this show. It's a career field I've alway been interested in so this show is on point for me.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Literally the best show of all time. I could watch Elliot get mad probably 1000 times and still think he was a total hottie. Best cast, I love Marissa Hartigay. Best show to watch when you have nothing else to watch, the plot lines that run through the season don't matter very much and you can figure out whats going on even if you don't watch them all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?