Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Greta L.
Greta L.
Clarksville, TN

Love to watch this show. Especially the most recent ones. Love that Olivia is still on the show. If she was to leave I don't think it will be the same.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX

If you're into criminal, law type shows..this has got to be one of the best. I really don't have anything negative to say about this show. I watch this whenever its on, or if in the mood for it look it up on Netflix. Nothing like a Sunday of SVU.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Octavia S.
Octavia S.
Atlanta, GA

This is the BEST detective, crime show ever. The actors are amazing and the story-lines are very realistic. I can watch reruns of this show for hours and anticipate the next episode over any other show! SVU fan for life.
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL

David Wolf has done an amazing job keeping this show running for 20+ years. I love the characters and the stories of each show. You don't have to watch from the very 1st episode to understand what is going on, you can catch up easily just by watching a few episodes. It never gets old.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN

Truly the best crime show on tv. The new actors are good, but they will never be able to replace or compare to Elliot. Elliot and Olivia worked so well together!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS

I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV

My husband and I watch this all the time. We watch the new episodes every week, we watch it whenever we come across marathons on USA, and we watch it on Netflix. It's a pretty dark show dealing with serious issues, but we love the drama and conflict resolution.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Racine, WI

I did not think that this should could survie with out their partnership, but this past season has been better than ever!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV

Law & Order is a show that has stood the test of time. SVU is one of the best branches of this franchise! It can be pretty heart wrenching at times, but that just makes it that much more worth watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?