Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Angel S.
Angel S.

I can binge watch this show for hours at a time. Unfortunately, the episodes repeat a lot
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

This is one of the best tv crime show on tv. I have been watching it since it been on tv.
Shaina M.
Shaina M.
Chicago, Il

This show is good always have different story lines and the suspense keeps you interested
Trish G.
Trish G.

One of my favorites. I've always been interested in crime type shows. I love the suspense
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH

This is one of my favorite shoes although quickly falling due to cast members are leaving
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA

Great show, been watching it for years!!! Fantastic storylines and character development.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Laredo, TX

I old this show. I love when USA gives marathons of it, because I could watch it all day.
Laura O.
Laura O.

Sometimes the show is pretty disturbing but the actors and their acting skills are great.
Grace T.
Grace T.

Best!!!! I could continue watching it over and over and over and over again just the best
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

It's my one of my favorite show and hope they keep making new episodes for years to come.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now