Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Every sense i started watchting this i wanted to be a detective, the need to come out with new ones. ive watched everyone of these. literaly.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Aberdeen, WA
Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA
Oct. 9, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. It's an excellent way to pass the time. The characters are unique and wonderful. There's action and mystery and a tiny bit of romance. It's perfect for everyone.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Serena K.
Serena K.
I love Law and Order so much. I'm just sad that Stabler left!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Corry, PA
Every Tuesday and Sunday I get really excited, because USA will have a marathon of Law and Order: SVU episodes for me to watch. I started this show when I was in the 8th grade- I would watch with my parents. I was a bit young, but I felt I learned a lot of statistics, survival skills and news stories thanks to this show. Although they always say each episode is not based on a real life event, I love finding the roots of each episode to see the real case behind each story. This show has an amazing cast that is full of chemistry- the only bad thing is that Stabler left! The sibling-chemistry that was between him and Benson was amazing- not many actors can do that! This show is dramatic, funny, action-packed and heart wrenching at the same time. An hour of entertainment for everyone!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
I love this edition of law and order! It is really sad and never ceased to amaze me! I spent many nights binge watching this show
ari k.
ari k.
Mcdonough, GA
One of my fav shows, each case is so interesting and so are the background stories with the main characters,. its sooo well done and is the best law and order to me , that iv'e seen.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I love this show!!! I watch it all the time including the reruns!!! I'm not one for the other law and order shows but this one is my favorite
Leisha R.
Leisha R.
Sulphur Springs, TX
This show and how it deals with real life situations have to be applauded for the awareness it brings. It is harsh, for sure, but it has become a voice for so many victims that may well be encouraged to stand up for themselves through the influence of this show. Quality acting and emotional storylines that are consistently good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?