Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV

I have watched this show for YEARS. I cannot get enough of it. I even watch the re-runs-lol. I love all of the characters especially Olivia and Elliot. I love all of the first few seasons characters best.
Maryann V.
Maryann V.

...this is a can't miss for me!

Ah, I remember when this came out - I was still in high school! I don't remember what drew me to the show, I had never watched a crime show before, but after so many seasons, i can definitely tell you what it is!

The relationship between all the squad members is established, and the new ones don't get dumped in with automatic acceptance. They have to earn their keep, which is probably why Dani Beck didn't get to stay long. I missed a couple of seasons but have caught up now.

Everyone has episodes that don't work, but SVU has them few and far between! Love this current season so far, and hope you keep Barba around for a while!
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Such a fantastic show. I love that they mainly keep all the same characters. I can watch re runs like nothing.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

I can honestly say I'm in love with this show and if I could I'd sit and watch every episode 10 times. Best show on tv. Ever. Definitely watch it!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY

This is the best show on television. The new episodes are alright, but the old ones are amazing. The chemistry between liv and stabler as partners and friends is amazing. The story lines aren't always the most outside of the box but that's made up for by all the acting chops. Plus great guest stars.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

Absolutely one of my favorite shows. I watch it all the time. The cast is amazing. I've watched so much of it just on TV and plan to binge watch it on Netflix.
Joy B.
Joy B.
Jupiter, FL

I have watched this show for years, and even like watching the re-runs. Mariska Hargitay is an excellent actress, the script writing is great, and I love seeing actors from other shows show up as bad guys. This is a must-watch show. I love how it can be heart-wrenching and heart-warming all in one episode.
Nou L.
Nou L.

Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY

I feel like show will never go off TV. I've watched so many and it never gets old. If you like anything to do with crime or drama and this is the show for you!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Osceola, NE

One of the BEST shows to binge-watch. My roommate and I watched them all! Interesting storylines, good characters, and you can watch it on a ton of different channels in syndication.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now