10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love all the law and orders, lately this is more order and less lw, i don't know where all the lawyers are but its usually bsed on reality and i know quite a few cops and thats how they talk
My friend told me about this show and got me hooked! I love the cast even though Stabler left! If you haven't watched this show I highly recommend it!
Law and order is one of my favorite. I love watching crime shows , very entertaining.
I love this show!! I am still super sad that Elliot left. I even watch the re-runs over and over again.....Im a nerd yes!
SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I can watch this show for hours. I love the characters. It can make me cry and laugh. It is a really good series.
I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
I love this show and follow it religiously. I never get tired of the reruns either. It's a must to have on in the background.
This show has been on for almost 16 years! & I have been watching from the beginning everything about it is amazing the writing, the acting, the characters and actors who portay them! everything is so believable and real plus you learn a little bit about the judicial system! :)
I LOVE Law & Order: SVU. The story line is always good and keeps me guessing. It's not too violent that I can't have it on during the day. The actors are what make this show amazing. I watch it every Tuesday.
This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos