Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Terri K.
Terri K.
Atlanta, GA
I am addicted to this show. When marathons are on, I can find myself locked in for hours on end even if I have seen the episode previously.
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I watched every episode of this show (literally EVERY one), up until Stabler left. It was never the absolute best thing on television, but it was entertaining and addictive. Now I just can't find the interest. I understand why Christopher Meloni needed to leave, the show just suffers without him.
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
This was at one time my favorite show, until of course they started playing re runs over and over. it was good though!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
This is my favorite of all the Law & Orders. I miss Stabler something terrible and always (secretly) hoped that Olivia and Elliot would get together!
Martha S.
Martha S.
I've watched this show throughout the years and I have to say that I still love it. Of course I miss Elliot but the new characters are great. Olivia's my favorite.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the only Law and Order that I will watch. I thoroughly enjoy it and it's one of my go to shows if I cannot find something to watch
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Oct. 11, 2016, 5:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
I've watched all the Law and Order shows. SVU and the original are my favorites. I love the new cast with Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish. Captivating and never fails to entertain
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?