Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New Castle, DE
This series is one of my guilty pleasures. SVU is my favorite in the Law & Order franchise. I have been watching this series for as long as I can remember. Even though I've pretty much seen every episode, I never get bored when I watch them again.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Pop Culture Expert
So I've always watched this when it's on, since I was younger. It's something my brother and I just did, especially with the sweet little intro music. Anyway, I just binged from pilot to current on Hulu, and it was AMAZING. I never got to see all the episodes before, so it was nice to finally do that (as I'm on the crazy end of the spectrum that has to watch every episode of any show i watch). It's fun to watch any of the old episodes, as you can see how they related to issues pertained to that time, and all the actors/actresses that were on that show. Love it!
Kya O.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI
One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Dapheny P.
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL
The thing about this show is that i have been watching it for years and although the show has a reoccurring theme, i never feel like I'm watching the same episode with different people, The cast does an amazing job at evoking emotion.
Tariqa L.
Tariqa L.
Phila , Pa
A good police TV show. It's been out for a very long time. Alot of the original cast are still on the show. There are new episodes and also old ones in syndication so you can basically always catch an episode.
Angela C.
Angela C.
I absolutely adore this show. I am still not sure how I feel about the cast changes, what with Munch, the Captain, Stabler leaving, but it is still a good show. I love how it doesn't always end with the good guys save the day, it shows more of the reality, showing the people getting justice, but that there are flaws and justice isn't always served. I do find it kind of surreal the way these episodes are done months in advance but here lately a lot of the time it will be related to something that just broke the news a week ago.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ
One of the shoes I will see if there is nothing else to see good back up
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Love this show but miss Stabler. I don't watch the new episodes regularly but faithful to the reruns. The Marathons are a must watch!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Pop Culture Expert
Still amazing after all these seasons! I can re-watch and still be happy! Love Mariska Hargitay, she makes the show in my opinion :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?