Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Estela R.
Estela R.

I'm a BIG crime show watcher sooo I'm totally in love with show!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

Love this show . It's so interesting and I love the whole cast . Once I hear it on tv I know it's time to watch it lol. Very good show and very good episodes.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA

I love this show. I have seen a good chunk of the episodes and enjoy seeing a lot of people guest starring on this show before they were stars. This season I am bummed that Munch retired. If you like the crime drama type of show I would definitely check this out. Plus Iced-T is a solid addition.
Yvette Q.
Yvette Q.
Covina , Ca

Loooove svu! I love Tuesdays where the USA channel airs marathons of svu all day so ill sit and watch hours and hours of this stuff. I can't get enough. I especially love the episodes with Stabler. I personally think he's such a badass and a hottie. So sad he's not on the show anymore. =\
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO

Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI

This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
Birdsnest, VA

The only law and order i watch! love watching marathons of the show, glad that they do crossovers with chicago pd also!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN

I adore crime shows, and this is by far my favorite! I can sot and watch it for hours, even if I have already seen them
!
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA

The only law and order I will watch I love it so much I am a fan of the older ones more so then the newer ones!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL

This show has got it all! From sad beginnings to happy endings.. The characters are real and portray real life events that happen every day. I definitely cannot miss an episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now