BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
My husband and I watch this all the time. We watch the new episodes every week, we watch it whenever we come across marathons on USA, and we watch it on Netflix. It's a pretty dark show dealing with serious issues, but we love the drama and conflict resolution.
Nou L.
Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
I absolutely love this show. I have seen every single episode. Each episode draws me and I can't stop watching. It's like a really good book on TV. I hope that this show never goes off of the air. If you like crime shows, you will most likely love this show.
Ade Y.
Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this show ! once you watch it you get super hooked. watch every wed on nbc and every Sunday they give a marathon , I've probably seen the same episodes over and over but honestly it never gets boring . I love it , but without elliot it is'nt the same =(
Eilish F.
I like the more recent episodes (2010-current) because the lighting is better than the ones 20 years ago. Also, the writers really try to stay up to date with the different things (e.g. the Ray Rice domestic violence and the various social media sites out there)
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Lindsay  C.
I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I never really got into Law & Order SVU until quite recently - I caught some reruns on TV and couldn't stop watching. I love the show - the plot lines are always intriguing, I love the cast, and I never get bored. Definitely a winner if you like crime dramas.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?