Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Shae T.
Shae T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I love watching this show. I watch new episodes and I watch marathons. I find that you can watch the episodes over and over without getting bored.
marissa w.
marissa w.
Louisville, KY

Very addicting show. It gives you real life problems without having to live through them.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This is a great show to watch or put on in the background while you're doing something. I feel like it's impossible to catch up on all the episodes but you can still follow along if you've missed some in the current season.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI

I have watched every episode and can't get enough. I rewatch it all the time it's so addicting.
Layne S.
Layne S.

I grew up watching Law and Order and as I grew up it always felt a little stale. SUV get's into the heart of the story, unlike the other forms. It connects very real-life stories (unlike CI) with the audience in a very personal way. It's intense, heart-breaking, and addicting. Moreover, the characters grow together with every episode so the story feels more than the individual crimes happening each episode.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN

I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC

OMG I love this Show. The two Detectives working together are always Knowledgeable. I watch this all day long on my day off. I try to solve the stories before they do also. One of the Best shows on TV I would say.
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI

This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Calera, AL

Amazing cast. Fantastic story lines. Wonderful guest stars. Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on TV. Even better part....It's not reality!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?