BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Polena H.
Utica, MI
The best "Law & Order" spinoff ever. I love Stabler. The only thing I don't get is if Benson is always getting abducted and/or attacked in her home, why doesn't she just move, or at the very least become unlisted?
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
I have literally seen every episode of this show. One of my favorite spin offs. Great character development and writing. Ripped from the headlines has been very good for this show and the viewers.
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
I started watching this show in Jr. high and I still prefer It over all the new spin offs. This show is so detailed, with great compelling, heart breaking, tear jerking, justice seeking stories. You fall for the SVU team and their great work. I just love this show.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
This show sucks you in! When they play marathons of it on the weekend, I will literally lose hours and hours of my life. If you start one show, you HAVE to see it through until the end so you can see what happened, who did it, and how they will be brought to justice.
Nikki G.
I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw. My 2 fav people on the show are det. Olivia Benson & det. Fin Tutuola. I wish they would bring back Olivia old partner, det. Stabler!
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Katrina A.
This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?