Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
I love this show! There always seems to be an episode on TV and I love it because it's such a great show to watch and it's nice that each episode has a conflict that is resolved but it still has an overall conflict that connects the episodes.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va
The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Candice J.
Candice J.
Pop Culture Expert
I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv
I miss stabler but I still watch it whenever I have a chance lol. I have spent a lot of lazy days watching the usa marathons lmao
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI
SVU is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I always get sucked into the weekly marathons and will sit for hours watching. I haven't kept up with the past few seasons, but I will watch it whenever I get a chance.
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
These are stories lovely based on real events. Which is frightening to know this is happening around us on a daily. Of course it's awesome how they always catch the bad guy!
Lauren  T.
Lauren T.
Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Amy S.
Amy S.
This is one of my favorite TV shows! I've seen every episode and whenever it does marathon I find myself getting sucked in! I can't stop watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?