Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Honeoye Falls, NY
I really enjoyed this series, intense topics and good acting. I stopped watching it when Stabler left the show though.
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
The only law and order I will watch I love it so much I am a fan of the older ones more so then the newer ones!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Calera, AL
Amazing cast. Fantastic story lines. Wonderful guest stars. Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on TV. Even better part....It's not reality!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Felicity, OH
I want to put it out there for being a girl that had a similar situation i am proud of this TV show
it makes me happy to see people get locked up for their crimes and for the
mystery in the show is amazing...Of course i think stabler is sexy also...
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have seen every single episode and I love every single episode. The roles of Olivia and Elliott will continue to be part of me LOL but really, I have spent many Saturdays/Sundays watching SVU marathons on USA. The most intriguing cop show that still has the ability to deliver a message and bring awareness to certain causes (human trafficking is a big one).
Maria M.
Maria M.
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
big fan. although since i had the baby some of the episodes freak me out a bit too much.
Oct. 10, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very relative and talked about lots of topics in today's time. I enjoyed watching this show and it had me jumping and sitting on the edge of my seat most of the time.
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Newberry, MI
This is my go to show. I can always count on watching this when there isn't anything else on. I love it, even if I've seen the episodes a bunch of times.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA
I watch this show, probably, at least 5 hours a week. I even love the reruns. I watched every seaon! awesome awesome show for people who like crime drama/mystery
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?