Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexa A.
Alexa A.

This is the best show to watch at all times. Once you watch one episode... You're hooked.
Angie O.
Angie O.
Banner, KY

I have binge watched Law and Order multiple times and it never gets old. They are awesome
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have been watching this show as long as I can remember, its my all time favorite show!!
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA

Great show, been watching it for years!!! Fantastic storylines and character development.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

This show is hit or miss, it's like you see one episode well then, you have seen them all
Lisa C.
Lisa C.

5 stars for one if my favorite tv shows. Love the cast and storylines. Never miss a show.
Laura O.
Laura O.

Sometimes the show is pretty disturbing but the actors and their acting skills are great.
Candie S.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV

I love law shows . I watch it ever week and record it. I.like the actors in it and scenes
Kat V.
Kat V.
Jersey City, NJ

I have watched every season of this show and it never gets boring. I never want it to end
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Hudson, NH

Obsessed with this show! My husband and I love all of the characters and always watch it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now