Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carmella F.
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV

Ever since I got introduced to this show I can't stop watching it even if its all reruns.
Genna T.
Genna T.
Tabernacle, NJ

SVU is my go to show to veg out NAND I love that It is ALWAYS on TV. I am a huge benson and stabler fan. The story lines typically come from current events which can be scary but I love that they show the legal part in addition to the cop perspective.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH

My mom and I both love to watch this show! It always keeps me entertained and is always on when I have nothing else to watch on TV :)
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI

I absolutely love this show. I have seen every single episode. Each episode draws me and I can't stop watching. It's like a really good book on TV. I hope that this show never goes off of the air. If you like crime shows, you will most likely love this show.
Debra P.
Debra P.

"Law & Order: SVU" is a procedural with familiar characters, you-can-see-them-coming plot twists, and an emphasis on situation with just enough character development to keep you invested in the relationship dynamics without overshadowing the crime. It's gotten a bit predictable as the seasons go by, but "Law & Order: SVU" is a comfortable fit for a show that you can watch without paying close attention to. The zeitgesty, "ripped from the headlines" stories and tidbits about the law offer some welcome cultural context. Not a challenging show, but it's enjoyable TV for watching during my gym workouts, where it's often playing when I'm there, or while working on repetitive household chores.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Amelia, OH

I am a huge fan of this show, it is always exciting and fun to watch, always keeps you coming back for more!
Greta L.
Greta L.
Clarksville, TN

Love to watch this show. Especially the most recent ones. Love that Olivia is still on the show. If she was to leave I don't think it will be the same.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Glen Rock, NJ

This is such a good show! my friend introduced me to it, because she is obsessed! IM HOOKED!
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

There's always something different. Love how Benson and Stabler connect with the victims and their families so much. This show gets intense, once you start watching, you can't stop.
justy m.
justy m.

Love this show i can just watch it over and over drives my family crazy how i can watch it none stop for hours
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now