Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH

Law & Order SVU is great. I shouldn't be so into a show about murder, rape, etc., but I am. I watch every new episode and am thrilled if I come across an old one I haven't seen.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO

Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
Lulu I.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite Law & Order ever! Love the story lines and the characters. Every single episode is great. I like to watch re-runs on netflix or whenever they air on tv. It's a must see!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL

I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Daniel F.
Daniel F.

It is such a great and interesting shows. Every episode is full of action and suspense. I could watch seasons back to back without a problem.
Shea D.
Shea D.
Newton Lower Falls, MA

Olivia and Elliot forever! <3 This show is top notch. The stories are never easy to guess and there is just enough depth for a TV show that is an hour long.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Honeoye Falls, NY

I really enjoyed this series, intense topics and good acting. I stopped watching it when Stabler left the show though.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Carol P.
Carol P.

This show is by far my most favorite drama. Sometimes I find myself on the edge of my seat.
sarah s.
sarah s.

My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?